Today's future classics

Which cars built between 2010-2017 Will be classics 30 years from now?

I mean they'll still be expensive AF or even more so than the initial price, like the Ferrari F40 going for a million in good condition.

I honestly have no idea.

One of these perhaps.

Honestly, as much as Veeky Forums won't like it, probably standard and low miles examples of cars they bought and ruined - fiesta st, toyobarus (I would buy and store one now, keep it stock and tip top condition, I bet that will be mega bucks), as well as last of the line stuff like crown vics, Chevy SS, maybe the older Saturn stuff

Porsche Cayman GT4

Porsche 911R

Porsche 918 Spyder

McLaren P1

Ferrari LaFerrari

it's easy to pick expensive cars that will be classics

how about cheap ones that will be classics

>C6 Z06

Toyota GT86
Subaru BRZ
Scion FRS

Majority if not all the 90's JDM icons, the 86 GT will probably become the go to teenage thrash car.

hey. maybe learn to read?

Oh lets try this.

>C8

These are all the same car

Ferrari 458

Porsche 911 Carrera - (991.1)

Dodge Challenger Hellcat

SLS AMG Gullwing

Ford Mustang GT350R

Last generation of M3, not this current one

This current model line of Mercedes SL

Volvo S60 Polestar

The last V8 Ford Raptor

theres not a lot really

It will be today's mr2

Toybarus won't be a "classic" per say, but I think they'll essentially be the miata of the next generation.

Low power, RWD, cheap as fuck (later on) shitbox you can beat around corners. Same with FiSTs

Okay guys, seriously now, I know we're a special kind of dumb since we're on Veeky Forums, but holy hell

>LaFerrari, P1, 911, 458

No fucking shit you dumb fuck. Now stop posting exotics, like no shit they're going to be future classics.

Current M3/4 will be overshadowed by the M2

Golf. Just like every Golf ever.

This.

You're kidding?

Good point indeed, Though most classics now were top performance cars at their time. We need more things like future Supra's.

VR6s are pretty desirable.

People will eventually trash enough of them and finding a stock one would be harder. The toyobaru will be tomorrow's Silvia or e36

Dodge Viper ACR, Hellcat and maybe Demon if the switch to production rollbars for Drag Cert

Ferrari 458

SLS AMG Black, probably the AMG GT as well

Mustang GT350 and GT500 by extension

Camaro and probably the next Corvette model where they can maybe fix the erratic steering, although the C7 line will probably have value

Cadillac CTS-V, the Wagon especially is already prized

BMW M2 and maybe the 8-series

Nissan GT-R and 350z

Mazda 3s as an econocar

The 3 Hybrid Supercars because they BROKE NEW GROUND

BMW 1M

Porsche Cayman GT4

Volvo Polstar

Thats all i got really. I don't think many of the 'turbo a small engine' meme cars will live to be classics.

What about the piece of shit Egoista

doesnt even need to be a csi.

>Alfa Romeo 4C
>Lexus LFA
>Nissan GTR
>the first gen audi R8 (even if it loses value rapidly now I think that will be the symbol of an Audi golden age in the future, especially the V12).

The Bugatti Veyron will be remembered as the performance car of the 00s.
The Model S of Tesla will probably remembered too as a landmark.

For the hatchbacks, I think the new fiat 500 and the DS3 will let a mark as the "cool little cars" in Europe, it's harder to say for the rest because there has been such an inflation of models during the 10 last years (while paradoxically the number of platforms tend to be reduced).