Tailgaters

Tonight I've had to deal with two retards pulling up so close to my car I could barely see their lights. Safe distance be damned. They came in hot flashing lights honking and everything as if I'm supposed to accelerate past the speed limit

How the fuck do I deal with these bastards?

I don't want to get into a fucking accident but these fucking assholes are going to slam right into me if I brake for any reason and given how they drive they're probably gonna come out of their cars shouting and being violent and I really don't want to deal with these fucking bastards I don't really want to have to defend myself so what do I do about these problem drivers how do I get them to fuck off my back

pull over if you're that much of a puss

I'm fine thanks.

Brake check them anyways in your shit box.

Make sure you do it hard enough they can't drive far... claim insurance, get new car...

Make sure when you get out of your car you say "Ah fuck my neck, owww it hurts"

I dont want an actual accident
I just want them to fuck off
Why dont they change lanes, I'm on the right lane

Don't brake check them unless you want to risk them rear ending you. Just ease off the gas and slow down until they get the hint and pass.

So the best thing is to just take foot off the gas pedal? It does sound a lot less risky

Haha how do I get this? Sounds like an awesome way to fuck them up without actually slowing down

you're driving in the overtaking lane, aren't you?

Well yeah, maybe not take your foot all the way off the gas but just gradually decelerate until the asshole behind you realizes you're fucking with him and leaves.

Not really, the road I was driving in had only one lane and this asshole still tailgate me

>How the fuck do I deal with these bastards?
Ignoring them is the best revenge. They're tailgating to get you to respond to them somehow which validates their power over you and that they are in control of their lives. Ignoring them makes the rage enough to fuck off and go home and beat their wives or girlfriends.

Change lanes or pull over
Remember that in 99% of rear ending accidents the driver who ran up your ass is at fault unless you were driving dangerously or unpredictably or you did something to reduce their reaction time such as suddenly changing lanes, so in this case them running into you is only a minor inconvenience to you and major to them

If you pull over he will win. Never pull over.

Move out of the way. You are not entitled to control the road.

They might have something important to do, while you're just cruising. Really, if they wanted to be asses and didn't think very highly of you, they'd pass anyways, but they believe you have some manners. It's like you are a walker blocking a jogger on a narrow walkway. Step aside.

My car has rear fogs. I replaced them with 1200 lumen leds. Now I have rear high beams.

Good lord

>move out of the way
Not OP, but I was tailgated by a dumbass in a lifted duramax with HIDs in reflector housings today. Going 60 in a 45 in the right lane of an otherwise empty 3 lane frontage road. I eased off the gas to engine brake down to the speed limit, of course.

How the hell am I supposed to "move over" from that? I'm already in the right lane, there's nowhere to move over to. If fuckface was so snowflake special then he should have passed me by changing lanes into either of the other completely unoccupied lanes. No reason to get right on my bumper (with his high beams on) when I was already going 15 over other than to be a total dickwad to me.

I did that many years ago, caused a wreck (guy just spun out into the median, car didn't looked to be damaged). Ripped it out asap, was paranoid for months after since my car was super identifiable. Don't use them if there's a lot of other people around.

Are they like regular automotive bulbs, just extremely bright? Thinking about doing that but putting them in my reverse lights and hiding a separate switch to activate the lights while not in reverse.

Rig up your rear windshield sprayers with brake fluid and aim them behind you to fuck up their paint.

Be careful not to accidentally use it while stopped so it doesn't drip onto your paint too.

If you're sitting in the overtaking (or fast, depending on where you are) lane, either speed up or get out. If you're in the middle of nowhere it's a matter of courtesy to move aside if you're not going to travel at a faster pace.

If it's a residential or inner city road and there's a fair bit of traffic and you're doing the limit, just proceed as normal. Fuck the impatient cunts.

Debatable, you'd only want to move over if there's an actual emergency. Otherwise the guy has to move over if he's in that much of an actual hurry and there's no oncoming traffic. Maybe if there's oncoming and I'm going for whatever reason below the speed limit.

I'd never pull over just to let someone pass if I'm already going 15+ over the limit- you fucking pass if you need to get to sucking Jerome's dick.

Sorry, forgot to add this is only in a 2 way road, otherwise get your fucking ass in the passing lane and stop being a dipshit.

I know there's someone who thinks they're allowed to control the lane but fuck off- get over if you need to get somewhere.

I didn't even think about causing an accident, My car is a rare shitbox were I live. The only times I've really used it is when someone is running there high beams right behind me.
There just a regular bulb on the bottom. I bought them from JDM astar on amazon. Some protrude pretty far out and won't always fit the housing.

Fire a few shots at their windshield.