/pg/ - Persona General

NEWS
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd in Sumaru City: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona image collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n6MT2fwmgtI&spfreload=10
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

RyujiXAnn 4ever

Shit forgot the previous thread:

They really ruined the Thou art I, I art thou in P5

AN OASIS IN A SINGED LAND

Was it autism?

Almost definately

>Yuki is losing sleep for doing his job for free

he takes his job very seriously

I want to hug_ Yuuki

Is the line extending to B or C?
Or Neither?

I don't remember, but it's the one it doesn't look like it's extending to, I think C

C

don't be a half-asleep idiot like me user

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

After getting to the end of his palace and learning more about him, Madarame is a gigantic piece of shit.

Reminder if you have a ps4 just press the touch pad to get the answer

I want to FUG Yuki

If you have a PS3 press Select

I did but I seemed wrong. I though they were stupid

Is that only in exams because when the teacher asks me a question it doesn't work when I press the touch pad

I just got to the first confidant scene with Ann, and I'm confused about her situation.

Before Shiho jumps off the roof, she says that Kamoshida is trying to sleep with her and she brushes him off, but in the first confidant scene she says how she agreed to sleep with him to prevent Shiho from being taken off the starting team.

So my question is did Ann actually fuck Kamoshida? Is she still a virgin or did she end up being coerced to having sex with him?, since it's not really clear from her dialogue and she says two different things.

They are stupid, but most people are probably cheating

Time to time they won't let you use it only in exams or when they feel like it, you can't use it to get the answers

If I understand, Ann agreed to sleep with him to help Shiho, then got cold feet, so he raped Shiho and Shiho jumped

That's right. Later your caretaker asks if Anne has a boyfriend. She replies that she doesn't have one and never had one in general up to that point.

I thought the implication was that she agreed to be arm candy to protect shiho, and when he tried to push it further she backed out and he went for shiho instead, but i could be getting it mixed up.

What does Ryuji's victory card say?

FREAKIN BORIN?

>can't watch DVD and return it because Mementos
>exams come up
BLOCKBUSTER IS GOING TO FUCKING KILL ME

Could someone tell me when I will be able to access the storage in Persona 5? i would like to know if I have the DLC items or not since I had some problems installing the game and the DLC but after cleaning the room I still can;t access it properly.

I read some tips for the game on the internet and holy shit the game looks complicated. Is it really? All of those tips were very confusing for someone new to persona games.

Also why do you all like the teacher girl? She was rude as fuck during the enrollment of the MC. I thought she'd be better. Now I don't want anything to do with her. I thought she'd be nicer considering she is in a similar situation.

He's right you know

>You should go to sleep

[screams internally]

Freaking boring I think

Right ok yeah thanks that's what I figured. The way I saw it was similar to the user who said Ann agreed to be arm candy for shiho then kamoshida tried to get her to sleep with him or else shiho would be kicked off, which explains her going "that's not what we agreed" when you overhear the phone call and you having to chase after her and convince her not to go. So Ann ends up not going, shiho gets raped/molested instead, and she jumps off
So basically Ann is still pure and a virgin then right?

There's a lot to do, I don't know if I'd say it's really complicated, if it's your first Persona game I'd say just ignore the guides, they all have a completionist/perfectionist bent, just chill out and do what you want at your own pace.

I'm assuming teacher girl gets better. Also get out if you care about spoilers.

Also how far are you into the game? The first batch of DLC items is accessible by about 4/18, I think.

>Can't even make coffee
>Can't go downstairs for the sake of going downstairs
Persona 5 is so restricting

>fags in this game use all types of curse words.
>don't use the n word or nigga
Defend this.

Best Group Name

Soul Eaters

But why FREAKIN BORING?

Should be like FREAKING BADASS or something.

There aren't any black people in Japan.

If they wanted to be real characters would be racist towards people of Korean descent, not black people.

Japs are really racist towards Koreans for some reason. Thought I'm not sure what the ethnic slur they use for them exactly is

Gooks dont acknowledge noggers.

To be cool I suppose, like I think it's supposed to show how ryuji thought the battle was easy and the enemies weren't shit, yknow?

>"that's not what we agreed"
ah right, i forgot about the specifics of that line too. that sounds like the long & short of it then

This evening music is GOAT. I was feeling kind of underwhelmed by the soundtrack until now.

I already got spoiled (I think) by the japanese voice actor of Igor also I'm pretty sure who the traitor's gonna be since I know what party members we get. Unless the traitor is Makoto then I'm gonna be pissed. I may be wrong but it's pretty obvious all things considered. I suppose it's meant to be like that, no?

I just started, need to sleep to go to school on monday. Thanks about the info about the items and yeah I don't look at guides, just wanted to know a bit about the social links/skills etc so I looked a bit up and it was a bit confusing.

Teacher might get better but during the enrollment she was seriously annoying and very disappointing.

Thanks for help user.

What actually happens if you're late?

Currently on day 2 of the tower (hard difficulty), my party (lvl 10) just got one shotted by an archangel. Are we not supposed to be able to finish palaces on one day or am I just bad?

You get a late fee

Also is there a late fee for the school library? I've just been reading books on the train and I've had the captain kid one fora couple weeks now

Joker goes back to jail

No late fee on books but you can only check one out.

One daying castles is more of a NG+ deal, at least on higher difficulties. Other than that dungeons consist of

>1 day to finish
>1 day to send card
>1 day to fight boss

Add in a day for any dungeon that does the whole "WE GOTTA GO BACK TO THE REAL WORLD TO DO X"

He gets paid in hot pockets.

To be fair, even if it does deal with heavier stuff, it's still a Persona game and that would be pretty far beyond the pale. Plus they know their audience wouldn't like it if one of the female leads wasn't pure regardless of the circumstances.

That boss is like 90% luck and hoping he doesn't decide to oneshot you. I wouldn't bother trying to do it in one day though.

Are Confidant ranks just a set number of meetings or do social stats affect them?

I'm not sure if "I don't feel my bond will deepen" just means I have to bang out more talks or if it means I need to level up my stats

What happens if you're late with dvds?

If it's gated by social stats it usually says or at least hints which one it needs

They aren't a set number of meetings, it's decided by points. Primarily you get points from picking the right responses and hanging out with them, but some people have other shit: example, making coffee for yourself gives you points with Sojiro.

Explain Funky Student

There is One black person in Japan

Sun is auto rank when talking to him, Yuki needs to be at rank 5 before summer vacation if you want to max him out before Shido if not you have to beat Shido to max him out

Yeah you're right though I was surprised they put something that dark in there. I doubt they would have went too far though and made her unpure. Either way the convo Ann has with you and what the anons said basically gets rid of any suspicion she isn't pure then. I can now romance her without any regrets

What would P1 and P2 characters be like if they were in an Arena game?

What is the best way to rank up each respective stat?

They send the Yakuza after you

Doesn't making coffee happen at the same time as his slink?

Persona's also factor in. I got a something like a "because of your Death Persona..." message with the doctor lady and ranked up from 2 to 3 in one event.

Should I worry about trying to recruit demons in the beginning, or just slaying them for the exp bonus?

No you have to make coffee if you want to go from 1>2

Obviously recruit them, user. You need shit to fuse.

piercy would have the best walkspeed and dashes in the game
or maybe he'd have a backrun instead of a backdash

Recruit

Easiest way to clear any SMT dungeon is to fuse a demon better than what's on offer.

For instance you can fuse Jack Frost before the boss and debuff the shit out of him

Is it worth spending a whole week studying for mid-terms? Or is the reward negligible?

Is Yusuke one of those vain "I hate everything that isn't beautiful" anime fags?

He's just very earnest but also autistic about art

The exact same thing happens in 3 and 4 except it's a disembodied voice telling you it would be best if you went to sleep early tonight rather than a cat.

>Naoya has crazy movement options
>Maya has Psylocke teleports
>Eikichi can summon Mudo spells like crazy
If only ASW made an Arena game in the early 2000's

Pretty sure he's weak to Zio

He doesn't really hate things that aren't beautiful, he just likes to seek out beauty

Does anyone feel bad for this guy? From Olympic medalist, to P.E teacher, to perverted inmate.

His life is so fucked now, he might as well suicide.

This would be Maya's Arena theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=n6MT2fwmgtI&spfreload=10

He resist it actually

Pranked

>tfw not enough guts to stand up and say something to those fags in the hotel

or if they didn't give it a serious story and just made it a dream match kinda thing

it's not nice to meme

Does Sae do her hair or what? ugly af

Midboss archangel resist zio regular ones are weak

Not the slightest. There are a lot of better things you can do after being a gold medal Olympian and the faggot decided to teach at a high school to get his kinks.

He isn't vain, he looks like he gets dressed in the dark and lives off potato sticks.

ya rite lol

Are you guys coming back to persona 4 yet

sauce plz

So you raise the confidant social link by picking the right options in a conversation right?

Can I fuck myself and be unable to S someone because I dont have enough points and I will be unable to get them?

Don't worry biribiri isn't going to betray you

You can raise points by hanging out with them outside of their main conversations and other miscellaneous means.

You're probably going to fuck yourself out of being able to do ALL of the social links without a guide regardless. Accept that and move on.

Admit Persona 4 was better already

If you don't have enough points you just spend time with them until they have enough points to rank up. You can always use fortune to boost

How

Gonna buy the game soon and base everything around romancing the teacher. I'll still have the base equipment by the time I max bc I wanna make sure I have that 40,000 yen saved up.