I just made a lot of fucking money.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aSuhH-h5YuU

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

999,900.00%

whereismyname
whereismyname

Why we you holding this, how much were you holding, and have you already dumped it?

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

I wish HKBV would hit 0.001 even and I'll be rich as fuck... I hold nearly 7 million shares... I got pumped and dumped on that stock really well. :-/

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

so you would make $7000? (that is if you could even sell all 7m of your shares)

WebTool
WebTool

mfw no liquidity to sell it

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

volume 10k, so 100 bucks traded today?
sik gains

DeathDog
DeathDog

This person gives trading advice on this website

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

How much did you exactly make?

girlDog
girlDog

I bought $50 worth of shares. 999,900.00% of $50 is $499,950. Should I buy a Porsche or a GT-R?

cum2soon
cum2soon

what is liquidity

eGremlin
eGremlin

Nouveau riches truly make me sick.

Nojokur
Nojokur

the fucks that supposed to mean

DeathDog
DeathDog

Means you can't buy class faggot

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

It'll be a longwei till you make any money :^) LOL ebin, upvote me lads, check um

Snarelure
Snarelure

youtube.com/watch?v=aSuhH-h5YuU

SniperGod
SniperGod

volume: 10k

maybe you can withdraw $1 at a time.

Firespawn
Firespawn

Penny stocks are trash

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

penny stocks are amazing

takes2long
takes2long

Most are.

Just don't go bottom of the barrel and don't put money into something with a 7 billion O/S and you can hit pretty big.

WebTool
WebTool

Volume is 10,000 shares. You couldn't have bought $50 worth without causing the stock to shoot up. The average share price over the last 5 days was $0.005 which is 10,000 shares for $50.

If you put in $50, you bought the full volume for one day. You'll never be able to sell out.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

yo user, would you still put money into OWCP at this price, do you think its going to keep up trending

StonedTime
StonedTime

Absolutely, they have a psoriasis cream in clinical trials. If it passes and hits market this thing will spike.

That being said...I feel tomorrow there will be a sell-off, you might be able to pick up some shares at .40 or so.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

aight
lookin at ACOL too, apperently the company was in canada this past week for a deal w a big canadian company

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

psoriasis cream
Oh you mean the shit you can buy over the counter at Walmart for $20? I'm sure that'll lift this penny stock out of the swamp.

idontknow
idontknow

The early results say it treats all of the symptoms, it's far more effective than normal treatments.

1-5% of that market share is 100m+

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

weed psoriasis cream*

massdebater
massdebater

Pot stocks are literally no better than memecoins.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

I'm new to biz and have a few hundred extra that I had considered buying some stock with just to dip the toes in the water a bit.

Where does one start?

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

You can't lose as long as you acknowledge it's all a pump and dump and make sure you recognize the pump.

King_Martha
King_Martha

Nice.

Flameblow
Flameblow

that beta, christ its scary.

RavySnake
RavySnake

Exactly that, it's a investment that has no extra cost when trading or converting(value never fluctuates that much). Liquid runs easy; easy=GTD.

Inmate
Inmate

Why? It's the perfect hedge. -19 means you'll make mad cash once the market crashes. Beta is such a useful measure!!!11

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit