Is this the best car for me?

Basically what I require out of the car
>Room for me my girlfriend and two doggos
>Enough ground clearance to get around meh roads and paths.
>Space for a cooler and two road bikes with the aforementioned inside
>Smaller than crv
>awd
>no crazy aesthetic i.e crosstrek ( I need to be able to bring this to meets and be a normie)

Hard mode...Bikes cant go on roof because carbon also sometimes I bring the rowing scull with us.
>great on gas
>easy as shit to park (i.e small)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jkiv-bWbLIo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>meetings
not meets

>hatchback for doggos
>enough ground clearance for dirt roads which is all your faggot ass drives down
>small
>good mpg
>bikes on roof because you couldn't fit two in the back of an hrv anyway

bump

If you're seriously considering the HR-V just get the Toyota's version since it's not assembled in Mexico. (i think)

stop recommending your pos
>the si so shitty nobody cares about them

Get a Mazda 3
>Too small
Get a Mazda cx5

its made it turkey so that's a no go

better than an hrv.

No it really isn't. That says a lot.

I honestly have one and I love it. Its got a small 1.8 (like the old civic) and the cvt is decent in regards to cvts. I believe its similar to the one in th new civics. The ride height is not to tall...but not sedan low...its weird. I honestly don't know why they haven't caught on here considering they basically are the spirit of those old Honda civic wagons. I believe it will fit everything you ask of it. It will be a squeeze though

crossover fags gtfo.

>Being this butthurt someone told you your civic is shit.

you're not going to fit two people two dogs and two bikes in a car that small

fake awd

>no crazy aesthetic i.e crosstrek
objectively uglier

get a crosstrek with a 5spd if you actually care about practicality, if not then just get a fucking civic hatch

Check out the Outlander sport. I have one used and got a ton of extras (Moon roof, in-dash entertainment/Navigation, Back up can) and low mileage for around $15,000

Get a regular Impreza hatch and throw the Crosstrek strut/spring assemblies on it.

Honda AWD a shit, it literally doesn't work. Almost always fails a roller test with the front wheels spinning and the rears not moving. You're paying more and getting worse fuel economy for no benefit. youtu.be/jkiv-bWbLIo

Also the HRV has a solid beam axle rear suspension while the Impreza is fully independent all the way around. It handles much better despite being heavier for that reason.

>All those requirements
>and it has to be small
Pick one

Get a Subaru Forester

you can put two bikes in the back of any car you dip
Leave more room for doggos

This user has it right btw

Carbon bikes are weird as shit. Some of my buddies have formed fractures from rear carries and chips from rocks and stuff from roof carry. I'm totally limited to keeping them inside.

Get a jag f pace

Ive been hearing Subaru real world mpg is actually not good at all.

>Bikes cant go on roof because carbon
What did he mean by this? Also hitch or tailgate carrier lol.

sounds like you need a not shitty bike

>Knowing this little about bikes

no

>Knowing stuff about bikes on Veeky Forums

I know stuff about everything. git gud

You do? What's the difference between an m416 and an ar15?

A god damn Boxster can hold up to 5 bikes
>2 on the roof
>2 hanging from a hitch
>1 on the trunk

And finally

>Buy semi-expensive Porsche
>Place poor Victorian era toys on it
Just

Porsches are workhorses

This 911 Turbo can probably spank a Ferrari 458 around a track, and then drive across the country towing a mobile home

The evoque is a bit more expensive but is better offroad, more practical, cooler, better looking and nicer to drive.

Maybe if you're a woman

maybe

Get a used Xterra they stopped making them in 2015
It's body on frame,it can tow 5000lbs, it fits 2 bikes in the back with the rear seats folded down or you can use the roof rack

if you want something small just get one of these and put a bike rack on the back, your bikes aren't going to fit in the back of that cuckbox anyway

Holy fuck what the fuck is that... All that extra bullshit to carry a fucking bike?

Just faggots that don't have a towbar.

This thing is a huge piece of shit.

lol, a 4wd evoque starts at 60k, pretty sure op neets a cheap normie car, not some new-money yuppie mobile

essentially. Test drove the cx3 earlier. Small as fuck. Way to small. Also the HRV which I thought was put together

I explicitly said HITCH or tailgate carrier. Just couldn't find a pic of a current gen HRV with a hitch carrier.

Also how the fuck is loading your hitch in a way that entirely blocks the license plate and rear lights legal in the US?

No wait, that's a tailgate carrier too. God damnit. I know what the problem is, I search specifically for HRV carriers when most hitch carriers are univeral.

M416 is a military weapon, AR-15 is the civilian version.

>Also the HRV which I thought was put together
Yeah, manufacturers usually put cars together before selling them

Smart ass.
lol though

Sorry for not knowing amerifat prices. Where i live the evoque is only 10k more than an hrv.

I suggest you take your two bicycles, two dogs and two coolers to the Honda dealership and try to fit them in the HRV. Then you can realize how delusional you're being thinking all of that would fit in the back of that tiny CUV.

There are civilian versions of the Hk416 (MR556A1), but the AR15 is not one. The main difference between the two is that the 416 uses a piston driven gas system, unlike the AR15 that uses a direct gas impingement system with a buffer tube.

The hrv is a piece of shit

It's got the same engine as a last Gen civic. 1.8L naturally aspirated in line 4 and it weighs a lot more plus its gotta drive 4 wheels using Hondas shitty clutch awd that doesn't fucking work.

Go crv or bust if you want one of these suv

Consider a newwer Impreza hatch or older Forester, both a pretty great

Didn't know the 416 didn't have a buffer tube, never new that. One if the few things I actually learn on Veeky Forums and it's not even car related

How about you stop being a stupid faggot & consider things that aren't autistic

>protip: every crossover is autistic

>Forester
>4Runner
>FJ Cruiser

Never said it didn't