Thoughts on Emelia Hartford's YouTube channel?

Thoughts on Emelia Hartford's YouTube channel?

is she worth a follow?

Besides CZeroMedia which other car youtubers are worth a subscribe?

literally who

Figuratively who

metaphorically who?

Subjective who

Who?

Whoooo are you? Who who

Kto?

Whoms't?

hoooo hooo

pardon me good sir but may i inquire about whom you speak?

Who, what, when, where, and why?

¿quien?

だれ?

metaphisically who?

>e-celebs

back 2 reddit

Who dat bitch?

WHOre?

She pops up in my suggested and related vids pretty often. I refuse to watch any of her vids because of her dumb ass thumbnails. She's just trying to get horny faggots to click, and I can't stand that shit.

fucking who?

>is she worth a follow?
You know, you could actually watch one of her videos and decide for yourself like a big boy. If you did that, you'd already have your answer by now.

Instead, you took a screenshot, left YouTube, typed out a story, filled out a captcha, and made a thread.

I'm imagining you driving home from the middle of grocery shopping to ask Yahoo! Answers if those free samples were any good. But who am I kidding? Yahoo! needs an account, so you'd probably make a thread on Veeky Forums with a picture of a pizza square.

She doesnt look like someone thats in it for the cars

Tbh I seen some of her videos and there is something strangely attractive about her thicker eyebrows and biggish nose.

Hopefully she never gets a nose job

why is some roastie using my family name for her jewtube channel? my lineage is in danger

>She doesnt look like someone thats in it for the cars

How the actual fuck would you know.

>I'm imagining you driving home from the middle of grocery shopping
>I'm imagining you driving home
>I'm imagining you driving
>driving
Stop right there, OP is obviously a busriding faggot.

>Not showing any tit
>tons of clothing
>Actually doing work half the time

idk mate, doesn't seem like she's that focused on the horndog clicks.

i googled her and i scrolled real quick on her instagram.

from what i can see she is the equivalent of the typical >GAMER GUUUURL LOOK GUISE IM PLAYING GAYMS!!! but in this case LOOK GUISE I KNOW HOW CHANGE BRAKE PADDDSSS! IM A GURL MECHANICCCC!!!

or maybe im a sperg i dont know.

I would definitely lower her suspension, if y'know what i'm sayin'.

You seen her instagram?

>long beach

She's been blacked. Move on.

Luke Huxham and Noriyaro come to mind.

Ya im totally sure this whore isnt getting paid to shill products to desperate faggot car dudes. 99 percent of social media involving pretty girls = fake shit. Instagram girls are fucking losers. Youtubers are fucking losers.

Because my autism gives me sixth sense powers.

There's a gimmick behind almost everything these days

You're not wrong, but you're still a sperg

Unofficially who?

>Thoughts on Emelia Hartford's YouTube channel?
She's too aware of her good looks.
My take on her is that she's got no real long term car interests. It's just her way of trying to whip up enough youtube Likes to convince sponsors to get behind her. Then she can gladhand her way up to some media career and leave all the car youtubers behind.

>HURRR GUUUYS LOOK AT ME I AM A FEMALE WHO WORKS ON CARS!!!!!!1!!!!!1!!!!!
>CAR PARTS!!1!
>DETAILING!!1!!!1!!!
>TARBOS!1!!!1!!1!!1!1!!
>JAY DEE EMM!1!1!1!!1!1!!!1!!!!1!1!!!!1!1!

She's a model fambam. She actually likes cars but it's a cocktrap.

Roastie in a car?

Can we talk about good youtube channels though?

I only watch More Skids, and MotorTrend, but I'm looking for more backyard shit, where the guy isn't a vlogging 16 year old faggot with too much money to spend

>what other car youtubers are worth a subscribe

Mr. JWW

miły

Boosted Boiz aren't terrible. They are definitely sponsored, but they do backyard hacky shit to cheap shitboxes.

This

She's definitely part of the new generation of "g4m3r gurlz" but with cars.

In that this new generation of "gurlz" actually have SOME working knowledge of their "gimmick" compared to the previous generation where it was just "lolz I hold PSP and put my tongue on it!"

So in THAT regard, they're "better" than the last generation but the game is still the same.

That said, I am sub'd to her channel cause she USED to have build videos (even if a bit amateurish) of her LS-swapped S14.

Lately though a lot of the videos are skip-worthy just because it IS devolving into "here's me making these scrunchy faces while I'm wearing short shorts and a low cut tee!" Plus her camera guy is cringey as fuck with his occasional commentary.

And of course the youtube comments are ALWAYS chock full of either "100 likes for cumshot vid?" or "Oh my God you're so beautiful and funny and gorgeous! Keep up the good work!"

Like it's one thing if your fans are a certain way, you can't necessarily control that 100%, but YOU know exactly what you're doing.

And to her credit she DOES know what she's doing. She knows EXACTLY what kind of thumbnail to use, EXACTLY what kind of shots to put herself in, EXACTLY what kind of clothes to wear in order to get those views.

I'm not saying it doesn't "cheapen" the "art", but that's the world we live in nowadays and she's knows how to play the game.

I think she's also an aspiring actress or model or whatever it is that girls from the mid-west are shooting for when they move out to LA.

Her instagram is more likely what most folks REALLY want to see and she seems to be okay with that suggestion. It's less car-oriented than the channel is (take that as you will) so it didn't interest me as much.

Also to her credit she DOES seem to have some legitimate wrench time under her belt. Not to the level of "Now THIS is a build channel!", but she knows more than just how to change her oil.

Jack cecil from hp logic has fun stuff

I watch Mighty Car mods, only The Roadkill guys from Motortrend and Gingium. Gingium is a kid but he does decent stuff.

Why would this bitch be worth of any subscriber at all?

What new stuff does she offer to the table that the other channels haven't covered up yet?

Her channel shtick is all about the same whoreish "g4mer Gurl!!111!" Trend, she does nothing but use her skanky vagina to get more likes and views, all it takes for that sweet ad revenue, like all the others cancerous youtubers, they disgust me.

And her camera man is a moron who should just STFU and record the videos.

She plays to whole im a gurl who drives and works on cars. Not saying she isnt decent, she can drift a bit and do some basic car work. But from the videos I saw its more about her girlishness than what she is doing. (I mean getting 12 guys to push a car you blew up onto a trailer while you watch and record because your a gurl)

I still watch the occasional drift vids, But I usually skip around her blogging.

At the end of the day her channel is doing way better than mine so I can't say she is doing anything bad. She is just appealing to a certain market and doing it well. I hope she continues to grow.