Blocks your path

>blocks your path

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c_0yo77MUmc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michigan_Department_of_State_Police_v._Sitz
youtu.be/vHoQhahXwEk
wbir.com/news/local/12-year-prison-sentence-for-deadly-sovereign-citizen-driver/450437803
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How did my local municipality afford all those road cones, uniforms, florescent jackets and white officers when they can't even afford to pay the water or electricity bills?

>living in flint

Government officials create their own little empires where friends hire other friends. Since family members can't legally work together, officials in different departments work together to cross-hire family members. Thus everyone gets on board the gravy train for wages, full benefits, 401K matching, and nice retirement packages at taxpayer expense.

The payment of these retirement packages is a huge expense on my current city's budget. It certainly decreases the number of services that are paid for. My city hall even has a workout room with various machines for staff use. Certainly not open to the public.

>rolls up your window

Road blocks are unconstitutional. I have literally never once rolled down my window at one, Just yell though the window "am I free to go?" If the cop says no then say "am I being detained"? When he says no, Say "So I'm free to go?".

If you must repeat the same thing 3 times until they let you go.

Those are legal but unconstitutional and you do not need to roll down your window or say a single word if you don't like. You can just look at the cop while he talks and not respond until they eventually let you go

Having a don't tread on me stick or NRA sticker helps the police understand you are not a fucking sheep.

I honestly think the police made a note on my tags that I'm crazy or a militia member because they rarely try to question me at road blocks anymore. Usually they just wave me though

Deck your car out in 'support the troops/local PD/firefighters/etc.' stickers so that you look like a bootlicker and just give them big smiles when you see them since it always catches them off guard. They literally do not know how to respond so they default to a friendlier state since it's rare for them to be met with anything but disdain and scowls. The whole 'Am I being detained' routine only works if there's literally nothing they can possibly detain you for and you're still likely to piss them off.

lol that's a good idea.

Or a thin blue line sticker and "blue lives matter sticker lol.

I'm actually in the NRA and I had a rookie cop ask me to get out of the car because he thought I was armed (I was). I started laughing and another cop came up and whispered something to him and they flagged me though.

That's what makes me think they think I'm crazy or something.

Might as well make them think I'm really crazy with a "blue lives matter" sticker lol.

Also they can't fuck with me because I don't break the law, If you don't break the law (which I imagine most of Veeky Forums doesn't)...Then you have nothing to worry about.

>Protip-

Don't break the law and the police can not touch you.

Why do so many people let the police walk all over them and infringe on their rights? I don't understand it....

>don't break the law
I guarantee you are breaking some law all the time. There are too many and too broadly written for you to not be.

>Don't break the law and the police can not touch you.

philandocastillelaughing.avi

This

That dashcam video was awful to watch. That cop is a piece of shit.

>americans proclaim the right to bear arms in case of tyrannical government and shit their pants the second anyone tries taking guns away.
>"muh cold dead hands"
>Too much estrogen from shit diet to do anything
>government has literally been tyrannical since before JFK got ghosted.
If you don't use it, you lose it.
Plenty of lamp posts and plenty of rope. These people are vulnerable 6-8 hours a day like everybody else.

>tell the cop you have a gun
>move your hands toward your waist
>cop tells you to stop
>you don't comply

nigger.mp4

>License and registration?
>I have a firearm in the vehicle
>DON'T REACH FOR IT, DON'T MOVE
>proceed to move hand
>Get shot.
Jeewizz what a surprising turn of events.

Cop definitely shouldn't be in that position considering he mag dumped a guy a foot away from him in front of his girlfriend and little fucking kid.

Solution: Fire the fucking cop and prohibit his dipshit ass from coming with 10 feet of a firearm ever again.

Didn't his girlfriend have a full video of before he got shot? i've been trying to find that but all i get is dashcam and aftermath. Nobody has a video of what actually went on before the shots

youtube.com/watch?v=c_0yo77MUmc
Audio is pretty clear man.
>sir i have a firearm
>dont reach for it
>im gonna have to reach for it
>dont reach for it
>gets shot

I wonder why he wanted you out if you were armed...?

I don't want audio, I want actual video of hand movements. all of that talk is useless without context...

Such video doesnt exist.
Apparently the jury didnt believe that was evidence enough to convict him on manslaughter, but like james comey says, there was no evidence of ill intent.

>magdump
I don't know if hes guilty or not based on that video, but god damn he should be fired.

>Exactly. Is it correct that only 4 of the rounds connected with the target?

>philandocastillelaughing.avi
t'was very clear, cop said don't pull it out
dude says Imma have to pull it out
cop say dont do it
does it anyway
rip

I know everyone here will disagree, but shit like this makes my black ass nervous around police.
I wanted to buy a nice 1911 too...

>Road block are unconstitutional
I'm not sure about that.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michigan_Department_of_State_Police_v._Sitz

Nice double dubs.

The only reason this became an issue is that Philando Castille didn't follow the training from his ccw class. During a traffic stop, the first thing you should tell the officer is "I have a concealed carry permit and my firearms is located in/on/at ________." The officer may then ask for your ccw or your firearm for unloading, but being clear and upfront is important for everyone's safety.

Just let the cops shoot your dog and fuck you in the ass what are you some sort of testosterone filled nut

then don't bother getting one if your scared of being pulled over and not listening to the cop

Obligatory: youtu.be/vHoQhahXwEk

Because he was a stupid rookie and he probably didn't know people with CPL's can also carry openly.

He probably thought I was violating the open carry law of not unloading and securing my firearm in the trunk while transporting it in a vehicle.

If you have a CPL (like I do), I can carry openly or concealed in my car.

If he had run my license plate it would show I have a valid CPL on file, Maybe that's why that one cop stopped him from asking me out of my car while I was laughing.

Again....Not breaking the law.

I've never seen one of these ever.

That's because you don't live in a police state.

Good for you

Kek

wbir.com/news/local/12-year-prison-sentence-for-deadly-sovereign-citizen-driver/450437803
lel

>if we like something then it's OK to violate the constitution
It's still unconstitutional.

According to a quick google here in Canada you can be stopped while driving for no reason, although you're within your rights to avoid a roadblock if the maneuver is legal.

>muh police state meme

>driving back from twin peaks with my m8 shit faced having a gay o time
>see DUI checkpoint coming up
>toss our open beers in back of truck
>flagged
>he goes to jail
>his life is ruined
>i walk home

> can get pulled over for tint
>can get pulled over for no seat belt

PICK UP THAT CAN

In straya you get arrested if you refuse anything cops tell you to do.

Well the whole country is a prison so..

Keep lickin those boots buddy

>Legal to avoid a road block

It would only be in the UK or AU's where it would be illegal to avoid a road block. I mean, why would you voluntarily drive into one? Even where you have nothing to hide it just is just wasting your time.

It's not illegal in straya as far as I know. I've ducked countless booze buses and traffic stops, just because I don't want to waste minutes of my life so mr. copper can feel powerful.

If you have a legitimate reason to turn off before a traffic stop they don't care.

P. Barnes is a fuckin L E G E N D.

not him but im in commiefornia and ive yet to see one too

Bomb it

>My city hall even has a workout room with various machines for staff use.

hey guess what, so does pretty much every multi-million dollar tech company. having a gym on site pays for itself in multiple ways. first, healthy and fit workers are happy workers and more importantly, health and fit workers don't have health problems that drive up insurance costs. second, a gym at work makes you spend more time at your place of work. people who work out will often go back to their desk and finish of some task or wring some extra little bit of productivity out of the day. its the same reason why you have a cafeteria, keep people close to their desks and you keep them working.

companies aren't footing the bill for amenities like this out of the goodness of their hearts.

This is true. My company sucks and has none of this, despite being a multi-billion dollar financial power.

It's why we're all miserable and hate it. And the business is starting to show it, we're losing customers. I'd definitely work harder if my company valued me, paid me more, and offered incentives/perks.

But instead they treat us like shit, which is why we're all looking for other jobs.