300hp DD?

Sup Veeky Forums
I'm trying to find a car and I would like suggestions

>RWD
>available in manual
>4 usable seats
>DDable

I'd like to be able to get it to 300-350 hp for under 10k (crappy cad 10k tho)

Any suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/longueuil-rive-sud/cadillac-cts-v-2005-navigation-toit-ouvrant-bas-kilometrage/1273797341?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

S197 Mustang GT
I wouldn't waste money trying to make more power, I'd rather focus on handling. The chassis on these cars is very stiff, it's just failed by the poor suspension, wheels and tires

07' Charger

I would say IS300 or E46, maybe E90/92

anything not a muscle car?

Automatic only.

what about e395? 540is are dank

i thought about 5-series, but they aren't really sportcars, save for maybe e39/e34. but yeah, e39/34 could be fun if they want something a bit longer

A truck.

Not sports cars but quick sedans. Faster than e46's, is300s and mustangs

a mustang is not a muscle car.

Big, v8, ugly. I'd say its pretty close

Cadillac CTS 3.6l good luck finding one. If you are crazy you could get this cts-v.
kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/longueuil-rive-sud/cadillac-cts-v-2005-navigation-toit-ouvrant-bas-kilometrage/1273797341?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Get a 3k civic and spend 7k on a turbo + built engine and you could make even more than 300hp

What gen of civic is the best if I were to do that?

I'd say gens 5 - 7.

04-06 Pontiac GTO

spend 500 dollars on the civic and 2000 grand on a motor and transmission swap and the rest on building the motor and turbo.

300whp+ to the front wheels only with a few simple mods

>I want a car that fits these criteria
>Okay here's one that meets your requirements perfectly
>WAAAH I DON'T LIKE IT!

Exactly :)

Anything that isn't a muscle car you'll have to modify it to get that kind of power out. You don't want that for a daily
Only other car I can think of that fits your bill is a well used 5 series with a V8, those were known for being unreliable by the way.

okay sorry for being bitchy, thanks for the suggestions

For Canadian monies I'd get a 5.0 SN95 and do a gt40 head/intake swap, exhaust, short shifter, and rear end gears, 3.55s or 3.73s.

Genesis coupe 3.8 and Infiniti G35/G37 more or less fit that description.

This. Look for an '07 or '08 G35 Sedan. You could also go for an '05 or '06 if you want things like keyed ignition instead of push button start, but having owned an '05 for over half a decade I can tell you they have bigger issues. The most important is that the 6 speeds in those suck, maybe even more than the ones in the older WRX's. Secondly, the "Rev-up" VQ35DE in the '05 and '06's leaks oil very easily thanks to a design flaw with the valve cover (which is very expensive to fix, even if you do it yourself).

Otherwise, G35's are comfy, practical, and feel very natural to drive.

Redblock Volvo