8-10k Econobox

What the fuck is the best option under 10k for an econobox that's gonna last me for years these days?

All I want is a car that's relatively recent year, decent mpg and has bluetooth. I give no fucks about anything else.

Any input at all would be fantastic.

When in doubt, Civic, Camry, Accord, or Corolla.

a fiat with some mods

When in doubt, get a great deal on a Certified Pre-Owned Chevrolet Sonic!

a 3k civic with a few simple mods

A 3-4 year old FiST

>caring about bluetooth
just get a civic for 3k or fix your current car.

Pretty much anything with a standard single or double DIN slot for an aftermarket head unit with bluetooth.

Getting.blue tooth.costs about 150 bucks in any car, including a microphone for handed free calls. Don't base your decision on that

It's not one of the things I'm basing my decision on really. More the mpg and being recent year.

A 4 door, cheap to maintain car with decent base amenities that doesn't feel like it was put together with plastic must be achievable at that price point.

people have told me either toyota, honda or kia.

my current car has electrical problems stemming back from a highway accident. it's not worth it.

Accord

Camry a shit

Civic Corolla for poors

Fucking this

Terrible advice.

>CVT
>lasting for years

Cars are designed and engineered to be leased. Just pick the best shitbox and pay the $50 a week.

I would, except youre forced to use too coverage insurance. I'm my city leasing would cost more per month than my rent. Fuck that noise.

Full* coverage

Corrola Allex:
>Chain drive belt
>Normal non fucked up sized radio hole
>Parts fucking everywhere
>They're basic bitch so everyone gets rid of them for at 50k to get the latest flavour of the month hatchback

GET THIS ^^^^^

>not having full coverage
Gtfo poorfag

>Paint more for your car than your rent/mortgage

No.

Then you have a shit record or live in a shit place.

if you want a recent year car and you want it to last it has to be manual. Modern econobox CVTs are fucking garbage.

3k civic or corolla

Then 50$ aftermarket stereo with bluetooth