Don't fuck with me you pussy ass cager!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DVuQaPpHXzU
businessinsider.com/windows-10-source-code-leak-2017-6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Apologies for the cross-board posting. I just recently installed Windows 10 and now WebM for Bakas doesn't work anymore.

Too baka to figure out ffmpeg, and online converter keeps audio.

I taught a cager a lesson today and wanted to share.

My kick is strong enough to push your faggot ass econobox out of the way. You better twink thrice before you mess with me.

Don't cross quadruple yellows, faggots!

Figured it out. Baka!

Click on cross-board post to here cager getting BTFO.

The downscaling is nastier than the accident.

Not worse than OP's cringe.

wtf i love harleys now

>a thread died for this

>MIGHTY BOOT ENGAGED

Aha. Ahaha

AHAHAH.

Stupid cagers

who was in the wrong?

That was fucking delicious

>econobox destroyed because retard can't drive
>takes out some micro-dick brotruck
>biker with the boot of thor hauls ass out of there

So based.

what did the shitbox even do?

tried to quickly swerve and correct like they were in some sports car and not some poorfag mobile. Over-corrected and lost it straight into the wall. Then instead of keeping their composure and regaining control they likely just took their hands off the wheel and screamed like a bitch while the car veered all over the road

Cager crossed double yellows, nearly kills a motorcyclist. Then he rages like a autistic sperg when motorcyclist kicks his car, Because we all know kicking your car deserves death.

The cops are looking for him though - it was hit & run. But yeah, I agree with you.

That fucking escalated quickly

WOW
He's got a strong kick!

>him getting the fuck out of there

Jesus christ imagine being the one it that pickup truck.

>literally only survived getting sandwiched because the guy pulled away
>runs away

what a little bitch holy shit; amazing shit though god damn

>sigh
>*in a calm voice* Call 911 Chris

LOL

jesus fuck lmfao

christ

how do you manage do lose control of a vehicle that spectacularly?

literally how that driver must not drive ever again had the reaction of a toddler throwing a tantrum when told not to do something

The motorcyclist shouldn't have kicked the shitbox. The shitbox driver got what he deserved for raging and not being able to drive.

>Assaults motorist
>Causes bad multi vehicle wreck
>Injured/killed people
>Flees scene

bikers are worse than jews

If you look at the full video it looks like the car crossed the double yellow into the biker. I still wouldn't kick the car, but that's mostly because I don't want to die that bad. Holding down the horn for a bit would have done it for me.
youtube.com/watch?v=DVuQaPpHXzU

He did nothing wrong though.

its very stupid to kick a car while riding on a bike. but trying to make you crash at 70 mph with other cars around on a highway is attempted suicide.
i would have stopped my bike and crushed his skull in with my helmet if he ever did that to my friend / relative.

Except for the part where he fled the scene which is illegal since he was part of the cause of the accident.

dude tried to kill the motorcyclist for kicking his car. this was after the cager tried to kill him before.

so the cager tries to kill the motorcyclist twice, once on accident and once on purpose.

and the motorcyclist is the piece of shit?

kys yourself self

>be Murrican
>drive shitbarge truck
>slight breeze hits it
>flip instantly

Do you know how heavy cars are?

Something went over somebody's head.

There's plenty of fault to go around but it starts with the dumb ass Sentra driver merging over a double yellow and then responding to road rage by trying to kill the biker and that in turn flips another car.

Sentra driver should def be taking the biggest L here but it sounds like they really want the biker cause he ran.

He still caused uninvolved people to be hurt and flees the scene like a little bitch. He's still in the wrong.

>Slight breeze
>Lada wedges itself under your rear wheels at highway speeds downhill
>Lada
>Murrican

Fag

>cadillac
>brotruck

Even with the shit quality I can tell it's a sentra and a honda carframe

This.

Probably won't find him.

You can't see the license plate, and he'll either sell it or keep it stored for the season if he's smart.

>mfw the biker beats the rap.
>Charged with hit and run.
>Actually kick and run.

Just got home today from work. Punched two mirrors on the way.

I wear reflective hi-vis clothing, use my high beams during day time, do a double courtesy blink for cars that may cut me off, and idiots still almost kill me.

>do some courtesy honks in traffic
>SUV puts on his blinkers and starts merging across double double yellows on the 405.
>Start BLARING my horn
>he continues inching closer to me
>Finally stops and moves back into his lane
>Get close to his car and bash his fucking mirror.
>He obviously wasn't using it.

>About 10 miles later, still on the 405 with bumper to bumper traffic
>Doing double courtesy honks
>See a Range Rover exit the carpool lane over double yellows
>Turns blinkers to get back into car pool lane
>Why would someone exit the carpool and get back in I think?
>Maybe he is just a retard that doesn't know how to use his blinkers
>Keep doing my courtesy honks, and use them as a proximity noise, increasing the intensity as I get closer to him
>Right as I am on his tail, this nigger does the biggest evasive move back into the carpool lane nearly hitting me.
>I was aware and able to brake in time
>Pull up next to him blaring my horn and proceed to punch out his mirror.

He obviously wasn't using it.

If you are a cager, please don't cross double yellows. If you are having some sort of emergency, have the decency to use your blinkers and CHECK YOUR FUCKING MIRRORS!

this.

>vandalizing property
>ebin autismo justice
I hope next one runs you over, so you get to be on beloved two wheels at all times.

Wheelchairs have 4 wheels

Fled what scene? Doesn't look like he was involved in an accident. The car crashed by himself like a retard. Unless if you are telling me the boot of a motorcyclist is strong enough to steer a car off course.

Motorcyclist did a pit manuever on the guy and made him crash or what? I'd flee too if someone just tried to call me. Then call my lawyer. Or hell, just fuggetaboutit. Motorcyclist caused no damage with his boot heel. Good luck finding me, then you could probably charge me with some misdemeanor damage at worst.

Eh technology is pretty crazy these days. Look at how they found those Boston Bombers or that London Selena Bomber. If they really want to find you, they will look at all cameras in that area and eventually find you. Or someone else's dash cam with a clearer view.

>I just recently installed Windows 10

businessinsider.com/windows-10-source-code-leak-2017-6

>motorcyclist kicks car
>car driver is a autistic sperg

Pro tip: For any motorcycle fags in here,

Escalation of force (depending on severity):
Wag your finger at them and treat them like a child -Moral high ground
Flip them off- if they made you angry
If they cut you off or made you angry, hit their mirrors towards the rear. Most cars have folding mirrors.They can fold them back out and no damage down, they might shit their pants though.
If they tried to kill you and are being retarded, punch their mirrors downward, it wont mess up your balance. Kicking their car will push you away. and hitting their mirror forward, will either bend it, or break your hand depending on speed.

All cagers are autistic spergs. Otherwise they would be riding the superior vehicle we all love and know as the motorcycle.

tell me about bane, why does he wear the mask?

Riding 230 miles in a car gains you 1 micromort
You know how many miles it takes on a bike to gain a micromort? Six miles.

>micromort
I live my life a quarter mile at a time.

How many "micromorts" do you lose sitting in traffic every day to get to work? LOL Enjoy your life in traffic.

I don't sit in traffic to get to work, I'm self employed.

How big is Bane?