B is for Balanced

Anyone else love laughing at this faget?

>Making your own shortened tailshaft
>What could possibly go wrong?

Look at the edge of the disc, compare that to bottom of the gearbox, note at the runout (and the vibrations):
youtube.com/watch?v=zagtOLoLgGA&t=866

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6WdmLHGjmyw&t=646
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did he solid mount that unbalanced POS straight onto his gearbox?

Yep.

He should have just bought the flanges/yokes, making that part is stupid when you can buy them for like 20 dollars.

holy fuck what a retard

it's like that one time on roadkill when they were slapping Crop Duster together

it will break, except here it can break more things around it too.

Imagine that pos breaking off at 50mph+ and violently ripping out of the differential

Lol, I saw it come up on my feed. Have yet to watch it. I usually just watch his videos as background noise and unlike. It is kind of funny and sad how retarded he actually is.

He should have stuck with his dayjob.

dogfucker

stay btfo loser, go have a meltdown somewhere else

dogfucker

refer to

Good to see my bttf reference is in the top 10 liked comments

>It is kind of funny and sad how retarded he actually is.

That's why I watch his videos.
It's just "car crash TV".

My favorite was when he was trying to start his 2JZ... with no oil in it.
But according to him it was ok because he was just going to idle it.

Close second favorite is when he wanted to "listen to the turbos" on is Mustang, but hadn't plumbed the oil lines yet.
So he just filled the turbo with oil then plugged the holes. Because oil pressure isn't important.

That's if he's lucky, driveshaft failures have been known to punch through the floor.

Dogfucker.

gee its almost like there's a reason there are big reputable custom driveshaft makers

that would be best case scenario
busted shafts can pole vault a car, they can keep spinning at high speed and shred the floorboard and even the driver if he's unlucky
its why in drag racing they require a driveshaft loop above a certain ET

he's a retarded furfag but he's not as bad as your cancerous shit

>dude admits in his video it's a bad idea and will be horribly balanced

i think you guys are over reacting a bit, but it is some niggatry.

I skip through his video usually and he should do a little more research before he starts shit like this.

>knows it's retarded
>does it anyway

How is that an excuse?
It just makes it even worse.

spent all that money and time on all the other parts of the car
cheeps out at the last minute
>wtf
hopefully he's just fucking around and does not use that
or he plans to become a master crafts man and have it working proper by the 5th revision

This.

"i know that i am fucking shit up in a money-pit of a 2JZ onto a relatively new car but its ok because i know that this is stupid"

No its fucking not.

>"hey guys, check out how fucking stupid I am. Cool, right?"
I mean I get it, a little, but I don't know what the point is when he could do it the right way and not just have a dangerous piece of shit at the end.

At the end of the video he says if you don't have money, to try this method.

fogducker

dogfucker

He welds the sides of a shock with rebar hoping they won't break. Lol

Link?

youtube.com/watch?v=6WdmLHGjmyw&t=646

It kind of sounds like he is eventually going to get the right shit, and just wants something for now so he can continue on and be able to move the car under its own power. I mean for fucks sake, it's only going to do like 300rpm at 25mph. I've seen BENT driveshafts on farm equipment and that's all spinning at 540 RPM.

LMAO the uni's aren't even phased together.

Fuck that shit welding job, look at the font hubs right afterward. He has DOUBLE STACKED 2"+ thick hub spacers. What the fuck is wrong with people?

Pic related.

>Fuck that shit welding job

That was his "pro welder" buddy that he got to help.
All the re-bar they welded on the outside of the spring coils, instead of between the coils, snapped the welds as soon as they went off road (a few episodes later), as predicted by everyone in the comments section.

>He has DOUBLE STACKED 2"+ thick hub spacers. What the fuck is wrong with people?

He didn't end up doing using them doubled, because he finally realized he couldn't fit 31" 4WD tyres under an E38 BMW...
(he literally though he could just do a bit of trimming and make them fit)

I've heard of these types before. As a service writer I saw my fair share of idiots who talked the talk but couldn't figure out how to use a retaining clip remover. However, I haven't seen retard "engineering" like this since the drunk redneck down the block tried putting an LS1 in his rusted out 1500.