What other cars?

I am looking at getting a Cayman GTS around ~80k

What other cars are similarly priced and objectively better that I am overlooking?

3k civic

Lightly used Viper

Doesn't it have a sound symposer for fake cabin exhaust noises?

Stingray with 10k in mods.

Corvette or Viper

except unlike BMW et al, Porsche takes actual noise from engine and pipes it in.

Well, objectively what are you looking for?

Consider the Cayman GT4.

From what I've read, it handles better than the S and the GTS.

It's also around 80k.

ZL1 1LE

Thankfully, no. The new 718's with the overglorified Subaru engines use a digital symposer, though.

I have to hand it to Porsche, whoever's in charge over there really knows what they're doing.

They've turned the 911 into a $100,000 luxobarge - a two ton goliath, with all the amenities: GPS, heated seats, leather-clad everything, power- everything. The car is a bloated super-tourer, too heavy to be a serious racer. Yet, it still has the performance, heritage, and prestige that the new-rich who've dreamed about it all their lives are willing to lay down the cash for.

Their crossovers are selling like free blowjobs to stupid Americans who want to give their trophy wife an appropriately fitting trophy car. This is where Porsche is really making the money.

Yet, the Cayman is today's most underrated, genuine performance track car. Lightweight, basic, fast as fuck, knows how to corner (unlike burger Camaros and Covettes). The Cayman is THE drivers' car.

Good for them. Keep making money, hand over fist. This is a smart car company who really has their finger on the pulse of the sportscar-lifestyle consumer.

Fucking Bisimoto Cayman.
It'll be cheaper and far zippier than the GTS, plus real nigga street cred

You understand. I try telling this to people and they don't get it. They just say "Oh they're boring" or "Oh they don't make that much horsepower". Fucking cucks.

fuck off with the pasta

>Lightly used Viper
>Only 1 previous owner killed

>inb4 AMERIFAT HUR DUR MUH POOOOORSHUUUUUUUUUUH
Yeah good luck running 9s from the factory. I'm sure your "heritage" or whatever is worth it.

You sound butthurt right off the bat. Why not enter with confidence in your recommendation?

I'm confident about my recommendation being better in most ways than a Porsche, but Veeky Forums will automatically hate anything that's not German or Japanese.

Nah those are just shitposters. The real niggas don't care who makes it long as it's good.

He's looking in the TRACK CAR category, not a land yacht that shits it's pants when it sees a corner you fucking lard

That's because most cars that aren't german or japanese are dogshit

You could've salvaged this post if you just mentioned the snek instead of that.

You had a chance user

You blew it

>ugly metal box with muh displacement
>in any way better than pinnacle of automotive engineering
Try again.