I have to hand it to Porsche: whoever's in charge over there really knows what they're doing

I have to hand it to Porsche: whoever's in charge over there really knows what they're doing.

They've turned the 911 into a $100,000 luxobarge bordering on supercar status - a two ton goliath, with all the amenities: GPS, heated seats, leather-clad everything, power- everything. The car is a bloated super-tourer, too heavy to be a serious racer. All that extra, unnecessary weight and electronic faggotry, yet it still has the performance, heritage, and prestige that the new-rich who've dreamed about it all their lives are willing to lay down the cash for.

Their crossovers are selling like free blowjobs to stupid Americans who want to give their trophy wife an appropriately fitting trophy car. This is where Porsche is really making the money. Volume. Quantity of sales, rather than quality.

Yet, the Cayman is today's most underrated, genuine performance track car. Lightweight, basic, fast as fuck, knows how to corner (unlike burger Camaros and Covettes). The Cayman is THE drivers' car. An affordable, lightweight racer that rice fags will soon be able to afford as 3rd owners. Tunable, genuine.

Good for them. Keep making money, hand over fist. This is a smart car company who really has their finger on the pulse of the sportscar-lifestyle consumer.

aight

We knew that but aight

Then a 60k CLETUS mobile smokes it out the water and ruins everything they stand for

I mean, if you make the EXACT SAME CAR over and over and over and over.

You'll eventually make it less shitty.

Engines still in the wrong half tho

>gayman is a track car
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAH

Nigga the only reason people buy that POS is because they couldn't afford a real 911

>t. Mustang/BRZ owner

Nope.

But whatever helps you justify that your poorfag shitbucket is a real 911

Enjoy that buyers remorse poorfag

It's a point but I prefer the central engine to the rear engine. It's maybe cause it's better that the last Porsche 911 RSR has a central engine ?

Have you ever been in an old 911 or lets say a porsche at all?

>couldnt afford a real 911

Yeah theres a shitton of people who can afford a 70k car but not a 90k one...

yeah and a 3 series is what people buy when they cant afford a 5 or 7. BIG NEWS NOT EVERYONE IS RICH.

Agreed

>911
>2 tons in weight
Are you fucking stupid? Get your facts straight you lieing dipshit. The 911 Carrera S is 1.489kg and the 4s with AWD is 1.553kg. Which is 3300 pounds for you uneducated burgers.

>911 not a racer
>every car-magazin describes the 911 as a perfect driving machine
>Carrera S Basic Model with 400hp doing Nürburgring in 7:37min
Please kys you know nothing about racecars, Porsche or cars at all.

>porsche
>good

LOL

>Carrera only with 400hp
>faster than the strongest musclecars on the track with over 500hp
Ameritards on suicide watch

>Carrera 7:37
>Muh V8 500hp muscle cars
How can amerifats ever recover? The basic model Porsche beat the high end model muscle cars. They can't even unlock the final boss 911 turbo s and GT2

I recover by buying a Porsche lol. Hell it was my first car anyway, plan on a cayman or boxster S after I sell my current DD.

>walter rohrl

americans dont stand a chance

I want your Porsche

Is the $3k clutch swap a real thing dood ?

944 is the perfect start to own a Porsche. They raise in value in Germany at the moment and will become a classic in the next years

No. Some faggot tried to make a thread about it last week, I shut his shit down. I won't lie, the clutch itself was more expensive than you'd think for used (500$) but it didn't take special tools or anything other than some starpoint screwdriver for the cv joints.

Germans just want to make money. Bet half the engine is also plastic, just like with BMW and Merc

You forgot the part where they're making a

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh if that's the burgerking the camaro just ran a 7:16

Um, yeah, idiot. And people buy a 911 because they can't afford a Veyron.

What's your point, other than making it very clear you could personally never afford either a 911 or a Cayman? Who even talks like this about money?

Burkerking times are stupid. Stop worshipping them.

Go to a track day. Plenty of Miatas and Cayman's and Boxsters.

>Who even talks like this about money?

people who are underage, dumb and people on Veeky Forums/o/

meanwhile cletus slaps a blower and a set of coilovers and rubber on a camaro and wipes up the floor with it

>if I mod my car it's faster than your, but you're not allowed to mod yours, so yours sucks
>coilovers negate weight
>my camaro on slicks wipes up the floor with your Porsche on all season tires
Move along burger, this isn't the thread for you.

>Loses only in the straight aways

What fucking universe is this

>lieing
>decimal separator
>Taking a post this literally