Most Gallardos on eBay are listed from $82k - $110k max

Most Gallardos on eBay are listed from $82k - $110k max.

This 2004 Lamborghini Gallardo you see here is being listed for $80k. 53k miles on it. No accidents apart from a few scratches on the corners.

Is this a good buy? What are your opinions?

If you're buying a lambo and can't afford a new one, you can't afford to maintain one.

As a poorfag, even if I had 100k to blow on a car it wouldn't be a stock italian showboat with pretentiousness out the ass.

What transmissions are in those? I'd buy a manual one, drive it but baby the fuck out of it because it's pretty much warranted they'll shot up in value.

170k release valuation, 40% is on the low side, but it's still just an ego car.

Great tip!

Auto

Gallardos suck.
Lambo without lambo doors.
Its a Lamborghini for people who want to own a Lamborghini but have no clue about Lamborghini's.
Design elements are very subtle. There is nothing cutting edge or extreme about it.
Performance is average for a supercar- although Lamborghini has never been the best, but its still mediocore compared to a McLaren, F440, Turbo S or even a Corvette.
BTW, you can get them in manual, pic related.

>80k for a 13y/o car with and interior looking like this
wew lad I don't know why you would do that besides impressing underaged girls. I figure you could get a nice 2010+ 911 for that money and will be happier in every aspect

gated shifter is the only good thing about that interior/car in general

I don't think you have the money to maintain a lambo. Anyways if you want an overpriced speedy car then get a 911.

Ultimate poser wannabe super rich car. Still less gay than a cheap Ferrari with an f1 transmission. I see this fuckin loser from the Canadian version of the bachelor driving this gallardo around here sometimes. Dude just bought it cuz it's a lambo and he could afford it. Fuckin lame

It's basically an Audi R8 underneath, except it looks like a doorstop rather than a Nazi spaceship.

>less gay than a cheap Ferrari
nah

Are you someone who's made it from /biz?

I can't think of why anyone would want one of these aside from tricking others into thinking that you have more money than you actually have. It's not a particularly pretty or special Lamborghini. Not especially fast. Its main value is as a transportation system for the Lamborghini badge on its hood.

If all you're trying to do is pull bitches and drive around in something semi-exotic you can do that with a Lotus Elise/Exige for about a quarter the price. It's amazing how many people will come up and ask what it is, how fast it is, etc. and the great thing about that is that because they don't know what it is the price is whatever they imagine it to be. They don't know it's basically an MR2 Spuder with a Celica GTS engine shoved in.

have you a clue about lamborghinis?where is your lamborghini?? How do you know it's mediocre have you driven any of these cars. go cure your autism

This
And also buying the cheapest available second hand super car is incredibly fucking stupid, incomprehensibly stupid.

Every 12 year old's dream.
If you want to attract children and manchildren, go ahead :^)

>impressing underaged girls
im sold

they can make very very very good power as drag racers

Drop $80k into one and you have a 2000hp monster.

Fuck, the stick shift ones are sought after because they are virtually the last of the man's breed. The later gen Gallardo's with stick are extremely sought after

christ, that is the most miserable looking interior I've ever seen
puts mid-2000s GM to shame

I drove a Gallardo and 430 Scuderia back to back on a track in Vegas. Thought the Lambo was great, then did the Ferrari and realized there are miles of difference between them. Gallardo just felt numb after the Scud. I'd say they were equally quick power wise but the 430 was way more fun, braked harder, turned tighter and overall felt like a supercar instead of a fast Audi

That's not that fair of a comparison, it should have been between a Gallardo and a regular F430, not a special F430.

I should have mentioned the Gallardo was the Superleggera. My bad

>53k miles on an italian supercar

You're setting yourself up for disaster. Just get a new Corvette. It'll shit all over any stock Gallardo and won't break down every other week.

Anyone who spends 100k on a 04 Gallardo is mostly buying the car to say "i have a lamborghini" as a status symbol. This short guy on steroids that goes to a gym near me has a black 04 and its possibly the douchiest thing i have ever scene. He talks about the car and drives around like he is in a Pagani or something. Its hilarious.
For a 100k you could buy a brand new zo6 or dare i say a used highly modified gtr that would shit on a 04 gallardo.

>shit all over
>would shit on
Not saying that I'd buy an old gallardo for that amount either but not everyone buys a car just to shit on other cars.

At the end of the day do what you want with ur money user, i personally would much rather have a brand new zo6 for 100k then a 13 year old lambo.

this.
Aside from the delicious exhaust note, there's nothing special about the the Gallardo. Their interiors are absolute shit.

>spending $80,000 on a 13 year old car that's going to break over and over again

Be my guest. I tend to like cars that actually work. Exotics are all shoddily made. Only the large corporations like Honda, Ford, Porsche, VW, est can make decent cars, but even they have difficulty with that. Despite the billions and billions of dollars they throw into R&D, they occasionally have their issues. What makes you think a MUCH smaller company can afford to actually make a decent car? Sure, they make cool looking cars, but the shit doesn't work. If you want an exotic, but one from a large manufacturer like an R8. Oh right, you want to buy an R8 with a body kit and spend more money for the badge.

cars are not appliances with speed being their only function you fucking faggot

Dear OP
You are buying the Porsche Boxter of Lamborghinis.

With very few exceptions, You NEVER buy the bottom model of a brand, it just means you are a poser poorfag.
You NEVER buy a Gallardo
Never a boxter
Never a Mercedes CLA
Never a Ferrari California

Would you rather have THE BEST audi in the world (R8) or the WORST Lamborghini in the world?
Would you rather have the BEST Mercedes in the world (SLS) or the WORST Maserati (Ghilbi is a POS poser faggot car)?

I've seen Gallardos as cheap as $50k sometimes. Not worth it now, wait a few more years.

Kek, when you are buying a sports car or super car that "appliances" main purpose will be speed and handling that what you are paying money for. wholly shit ur retarded. Would you buy a truck and then take it to the race track. and then take ur sports car off roading? Are you one of those anons that buys a nice car then puts in ur garage and jerks off to it sitting on a lawn chair.

Yes, I'm sure the majority of people buying Lamborghinis and similar cars do so with the intent of taking them to the track.

Don't kid yourself, they're all luxury cars that happen to go fast.

just but an e55 AMG you fucking retard

A Audi S7 would be a example of a luxury vehicle that happens to go fast.
What they do with the car is irrelevant. If you think a Gallardo is luxuries cause it has leather seats and looks cool thats hilarious. Do a road trip in one and tell me how it feels if it is actually so luxuries and speed and handling comes second.

>Would you rather have the BEST Mercedes in the world (SLS) or the WORST Maserati (Ghilbi is a POS poser faggot car)?
I agree with everything else but this point here. Two very different approach here; the SLS is priced around 200k and the Ghibli was NEVER meant to be priced above 100 grand. It was basically a simple sedan bait for posers.

Import a gtr vspec2 nur instead of that shitty lambo

If it has 53k on it, that motor is due for a rebuild