Scenario for /o /

Scenario for /o /

You're driving down the highway, it seems empty except for your wife sitting beside you in the passenger seat. All of a sudden you hear the rumble of a v8 behind you. To your utter shock it's Cleetus, who's traveled 600 kilometers North of buttfucknowheredownsouth to fuck up your day. He pulls In front of you and does a burnout, kicking up gravel and hot rubber into your windshield. He then laughes and pulls beside you and challenges you to a shitty Cleetus style highway pull. Sadly you are a poorfag and only have $15k to spend on a car and mods. If you win the highway pull, Cleetus will leave you alone forever and wallow in self pitty for a year. If Cleetus wins he fucks your wife and continues the harassment.

What car do you use with only 15k at your disposal Veeky Forums?

>2016 cbr1000rr
>full exhaust
>power commander
>get it tuned

All for less than $15k ez

>What car
>Posts bike

every time

Either a EG or EK Civic and turbo the shit out of it until the engine blows (should still be enough to shame him) or a Neon SRT with the same deal.

Fox bodies also sound like a good idea but i can't find really any of those in my area. not for cheap enough that would leave me room for mods.

Cheap C4 Corvette with Callaway turbo kit could work too.

>only have $15k to spend on a car
>a car

>car

>be eurofag
>get twongo for a pittance
>with the remaining 13k, build the meanest sleeper the world has ever seen
Cletus is toast.
I'm even gonna bang his cousinsisterwife to prove a point, idgaf how ugly she is.

How about 1k for a gun to blow Cleetus away the second he pulls up to me
>implying anyone would care

buy e36 325i for $1500
add turbo kit
now I have a reliable, lightweight (around 2600lbs) 500hp car for sub $5k

>mfw I already drive a RWD V8 American shitbox
>implying Cleetus and I won't high-five at the next red light, pull over at the gas station and spitroast my stupid potato bitch wife, god bless her soul

>American
>Likes other men fucking his wife

whowoldaguessed

Old Z car for 2k, v8 swap a 350 sbc into it, put a blower on that, the rest on tires. Done, race won. Then we're gonna go drifting in the canyons and if cleetus can't beat DK, I'm gonna fuck his wife and take his meth.

LS swap a lolvo and supercharge it. Then just plough through his car with my superior jönnson steel bawks. This kills the cleetus and gives my paint a nice patina. Crisis averted.

Ls swap and turbo an fc

As a brit, I should vote for any old jag and a 350 chebby swap kit
>Conserve budget to paint car in union flags all over + Margaret Thatcher waifu pillow

It's not cuckoldry if you're working one of the other holes, nam sayin'?

buy an aussie na supra for about 10k (7k usd)

spend remaining money on putting a fat single turbo on.

it won't hold, but it will hold long enough for one pull.

>power commander
>get it tuned

1 or the other faggot. A power commander is like a poorfags ecu flash that does a quarter of it.

try to get a cheap supra
that is all

what's with the twingo memes

Damn stock internals will reliably make 500hp?

15k and my crx should do it

yup I know a guy daily driving his ~500hp e36 coupe.
It can blow a head gasket from time to time though

Based.

Cant stop the Barra

All you need is a supra 6000 dollars and a weekend

80gorillion bhp in the streets ez all day

Cop out but here goes

7K 335i
3k jpworkz turbo
1K port injection
1K for a fughuge fuel pump bucket with 3 walbro 450s
3k for a dual plate clutch, differential lockdown, and a decent session on the dyno

LS swapped Cappuccino

where do you live where you can get a supra for anything south of 20k?

get a 600 dollar 3rd gen fbody, pull a 4.8, 5.3, or 6.0 and accompanying transmission from local junkyard for about 400 dollars, slap an ls intake, cam and 80mm turbo on and turn up the boost

>poorfag
>wife

My guess is she's at least 300lbs and getting fatter by the day. Let Cleetus fuck her.

i hate you, most cost 30K and up here fml

Snap. Hopefully it doesn't blow when racing cleetus.

3k EG hatch and 12k on a few simple mods

Remember the part that said

"15k"

Keep the 15k and let him fuck my wife

>own Challenger R/T
>supercharge
>stroke and bore
>tune
>rip out as much dead weight as possible

Pretty sure I rape him.

Nigger or mid life crisis?

lol

> He pulls In front of you
See that's where you fucked up. Wouldn't happen.

Mopar guy who bought into Uncle Sam's lies about five years ago.

$15k to purchase a car AND modify it.

He didn't say take your current car and spend 15k on it. Learn to read. I know this is an image board nigger, and images can have interpretive meaning, but words still have well defined meanings.

Fpbp

Shit son, you could beat him with a basic build L28ET, ain't gotta bother with the v8

Civic with a few mods

kek

the GTR is still faster

Idk but this made me laugh way too fucking hard kek

What is a loophole, faggot? Ownership can be traded easily if my wife is in the passenger seat. Why waste money on a shitbox when I have a perfectly good source for the question.

Also,

>getting this ass blasted about a hypothetical question

Well yeah but that wasn't in the scenario