What's the best car to get laid?

What's the best car to get laid?

I think you're looking for /r9k/. Veeky Forums is not incel general.

rip elmo

'01 Camry

>Veeky Forums is not incel general

You can lie to me user, but don't lie to yourself.

Why was he so perfect bros?

We all know the truth, brehs. Say with me.

GET A GROM, LADIES WANT THE SHLONG

Twingo

/r/ing picture of Japanese QTs with Twingos

Current or previous generation Mercedes. I wasn't even expecting it, but the car can't fix severe autism.

A Van
Preferably a big van but pic related will do

You were supposed to drop a monster condom for your magnum dong.

I want women, not lolis.

Flat is justices

27 yo permavirgin, I can safely say it's not a Suzuki Carry.

Ask her if she wants a ride in the "bruiser cruiser", if that fails say the same thing only this time say "shag waggon". If both fails then she's a skank whore slut who you were too good for anyways.

S U P R E M E

G E N T L E M A N

A '90s or '00s Z71 (or lower trim with Z71 stickers) with a bumper guard, mild lift kit, and hunting/NRA stickers on the rear window.

Grils don't care what you drive

вaccaп ниггepc

Stop Elliot posting. This kid didn't even have issues. He was just a giant fucking jealous twat who had 0 game and thought the key to a womans heart was a mid level managers car.

Fag.

He was good looking and wealthy. Women SHOULD have been all over his dick. Most of his rage is justified.

No it isn't you moronic pleb. Also he wasn't wealthy his parents were. As per good looking that is subjective so I will leave that there.

Your just like all those women. Elliot treated women right and they spit in his face. I bet you don't even have a car that's even close to what Elliot drove. He was classy, your trashy.

We don't even know how women treated him because they were never around him to show us. All of his videos are of him talking about sunsets, his own reflection, how awesome he is, How ugly dudes get girls, how he gets no girls, his car.

You know that guy gets pussy though

>lug bolts
>caliper plate springs
>tiny wheel hubs
>gorillion pound rear wheels on x-series anything
>lol battery placement
>good luck refilling your washer fluid friendo
>find the airbox!
>shittiest radio ever
>have the ui of a first gen ipod
FUCK YOU BMW I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU

nissan silvia of course!

A Lexus or a Toyota Landcruiser.

A Prius usually works for me

Not sure if ironic or serious

i think i win bois

Damn

>he needs a car to get laid
OMG LOL, dying of laughter over here.

girls dont care what car you drive as long as it clean and looks new even if its 25 years old then youll get laid

Guess why it's called a Mecum

97 z71. Can confirm. Have it loud like mine aswell.

delete this

>no one has posted this

This type of shit. Not even kidding.

my lifted 92 K1500 gets loads of attention from thots and the back seat has been heavily sexed in

wrong

have overheard loads of girls obsessing over guys and their cars

I'm 6'4. I don't think I could ride a grom without breaking my legs.

Joe Dirt pls

Wrong question. OP should be asking what cars were driven by the guys we know that get laid the most.

One thing I've noticed is that those kinds of guys do seem to think their car is hot shit, when it's really debatable.

Rims and tint will probably give a better impression than the exact model.

Are we talking the best car to have sex in? Or are we discussing the best vehicle for picking up women? Because, in terms of the first, I have to go with a Crown Victoria with the LX trim, seats wide as fuck homie.

For picking up women, you have to consider your audience. For insecure women, you go with a truck, preferably lifted. For those who are confident in themselves, you could probably do well with some kind of station wagon.

Obviously the latter. OP's pic is related.

Big ass truck with a bench seat

Turns out women don't like mentally unstable guys

Alright Veeky Forums, let's assume that women actually do care about your car as much as they do about your confidence level, your job/income and how socially presentable you are to their friends and relatives since I always see a thread like this one here. If owning a certain kind of car is my main means of getting interest from the opposite sex what car do you guys recommend for someone who has a hard-on toward older women in their 40s or 50s?

3rd generation camaro
bonus points if its a z28
double bonus if its an IROC

Honda Fit