Slow cars on your favorite road

>slow cars on your favorite road

What car is that?

I usually let a huge gap develop between our cars, then use it to catch up going 60 or so.

>some out-of-state fucker riding your ass on your roads
>tries to pass you once the lines allow it but doesn't know that nobody can ever pass anyone there
fuck you, i'm gonna to 5 below the limit the rest of the way and there's not a god damn thing you can do about it

>there's not a god damn thing you can do about it
that's right, I'll pass you if I fucking feel like it

>idiot in a dealership car with no plates driving a Jeep Renegade like it's a Miata
>cutting everyone off and tailgating everyone else
>2 blocks later, a big 'ol TERBO CUMMINS DEEZUL is riding my ass
>guy switches lanes in the middle of an intersection as I'm turning right
>he has dealer plates
Why are dealership employees such subhuman coke-addled losers? Why do they all drive like mongoloids?

literally impossible

the lines only allow for it right before and on a hill and you have shit visibility for oncoming traffic in both cases, and cops like to hang around the bottom of the hill and aways after it too so you can't risk passing on the double lines either

in the almost 20 years i have lived in this area i have seen only one successful pass on that road

>literally impossible
>the lines only allow for it
fuck your lines
see how easy that was?

>implying the cops won't be all over your ass the moment you try it
fuckers are sneaky, they hide in the bushes and you won't see them in time if you don't know the spots

they won't nail you for speeding unless it's something ludicrous, but i'm sure passing on double lines would get their attention

I know that feel bro. Feels badman

>passing on double lines
>literally impossible
make up your mind, Vin

>slow nighttime drives at half the speed limit
>somebody comes up from behind and you have to speed up

>radar detector going off non stop

>people riding my ass

>light goes green
>go wot
>someone turns right on red and you have to slam on the brakes instantly

>Slow cars on your least favorite roads

I love doing that. For some reason there are a lot of Texas tags floating through Tennessee right now and they want to haul ass through my back roads. I'll type up a story or two in a bit.

hi which car is this one?

>People who don't listen to UNICOM on your favorite runway

>Driving POS 97 ranger with 5.0 swap
>Looks like shit with faded paint
>On back road with significant amount of curves
>See white Corolla flying toward my ass like a BBC to a trap
>Degenerate fuckstick decides to pass me on double yellow right before a series of curves
>Gas_Gas_Gas.gif
>Hit 65mph right before curve with dumbshit on my side
>My truck won't make this curve over 50
>Wait until the last second to slam the brakes
>Yotacuck doesn't see the curve, too busy yelling something about torque
>I barely slow down in time and he tries to force the turn at 70+
>overturns and goes off the right side into a power pole
>Carry on like nothing ever happened

I have another if anyone's interested

>take the back way to pretend that I'm on the toe-gay
>some guy rapidly approaches me and starts tailgating me
>turn on the Eurobeat and start doing hektik skiddz
>he starts doing hektik skiddz as well
>suddenly the police show up as well
>he floors it and does an illegal pass
>cops are flying right behind him, also doing hektik skiddz
>mfw

I wonder if I should've followed along to have a three way t00j battle.

Mitsubishi lancer evolution fucking idiots

I love driving my land barge five miles an hour below the speed limit in front of little shits like you. Whenever you cunts try and pass, I'll speed match you every time.

Go fuck yourself.

>they take the curves slow
>pass them on the inside on a blind corner
>don't care because suicidal

I know this feel, where are all these texans coming from? They drive like hell through our traffic. Like, calm down.

I used to get upset. Now I just overtake or calm the fuck down.

*caravan blocks ur path*

>I love riding in the bus five miles an hour below the speed limit in front of little shits like you. Whenever you cunts try and pass, I'll watch you drive by through the window and wish i was competent enough to get my drivers license.
>fuck my tight boipusci daddy.
ftfy my man

There's an easy solution to that

>40 in a 55 zone
>no passing zones
If I see someone else go down that road, I find an alternative route. Everyone does it on that particular road. Slowfags, could you please tell me why?

>t00j
what is that supposed to be?

hey, you dropped your hat.

Fuck Shingo and civic drivers in general

The toojay

>tfw car has no torques so I have to drop back and accelerate so I'm at speed at the spots where you can overtake
>people probably think I'm an asshole but I just want to be able to drive the downhill without raping my brakes

>go for a drive in your W124 Mercedes Benz
>drive with a mindset of being on slow, relaxing cruise driving well within the speed limits
>be on a pleasant, comfy drive for few miles
>notice there is another, slightly newer Mercedes Benz ahead of me
>it's driver drives way slower than I do and I was already going slow myself
>since this happened on narrow road where you couldn't see if there was oncoming traffic I decided to crawl behind the other guy for few miles
>YES, the road I'm going to turn into is coming up
>the fucker in front of me also decides to go there
>even if I braked WAY earlier than I use to and took the turn slower than I have ever driven in my live I almost hit the guy in front of me who managed to go through the corner even slower than I did and I was going SLOW myself
>finally be able to overtake the guy in front while gently accelerating out of the turn

Now I'm a patient guy driving relatively slowly in slowish car but people managing to drive this slow really rustles my jimmies.

God's work.
I usually lean back, get comfy, light a cigarette, and casually watch the boiracer in the rear view mirror.

>tfw fell for the 3k civic meme
>tfw everyone hates civic drivers
Never listening to Veeky Forums ever again

Not him, but anyone who didn't recognize that as a lancer evo literally does not belong on this board.

Why? Because we don't recognize trash?

>Be driving on favorite mountain road in NV
>Some greasy, slimy fuck in an old shitty Volvo is going 20mph
>Somehow, some way, it seems like the Volvo is actually being driven as hard as possible
>Despite being horrendously slow
>Oily smoke spewing out the exhaust
>Come around a bend, the driver slows down to 15mph
>Volvo starts sliding, then over corrects
>Slides the other way, front of the car nearly ends up over the edge of the cliff
>Greasy driver sweating bullets, reverses back onto the road and continues on at 10mph
>I kek all the way home as I follow him

I'm surprised they let you smoke on the bus

I don't understand why you would follow him, seems as though another mistake on his end would be costly for you.

fiero with a bodykit

2017 Hyundai veloster

M A D M A N

Chill and enjoy cruising. Going fast is fun, but sometimes it's just neccesary to go with the flow.

Dealer plates =/= dealership employee.
Here in California you keep dealer tags on until you get your plates in the mail from our slow as fuck DMV system.

god, lurk fucking moar summerfag

>mfw you can't match my speed
>mfw i pass illegally
>mfw cops have a no chase policy

make sure to say hi when you drive past my mangled corpse 20 minutes later later, k

>1 hour drive from work
>drive from busy city roads to rural bendy roads
>rural roads are just smooth curve after smooth curve
>traffic never clear
>always stuck behind old boys or girls who just passed their test in shitty french hatchbacks
>they always brake 10 seconds before the bend
>any fun to be had is replaced with mind-numbing scenes of people scared to go above 40 around a slight bend

maybe 1 day in a month i'm lucky and the drive home is free outside of urban traffic. it just sucks. whenever you see someone overusing their brake pedal, you know it's going to be a fucking lame drive.

the worst bit is when you are trying to be respectful to them and keep a distance because you know the roads and passing is impractical, then you get some git tailgating you to try to get you to tailgate the slowbie so they can try to pass. sometimes i hope they just try a dangerous pass and skid off road straight into a tree. it's bad enough we are going a snail's pace but then to get someone sitting on your tail is like just fuck off. i have to pay attention to the retard in front so i don't slam into the back of them when they brake unpredictably and then on top of that, i have to focus on the retard behind me to make sure they don't careen into the back of me

worst story:

>stuck behind giant cargo truck
>getting tailgated by 2000 volkswagen lupo driven by 18 year old
>coming up to roundabout
>everyone going left
>kid tries to pass both of us coming off roundabout
>he gets speedmatched as we both accelerate leaving exit
>sees oncoming car appears
>he gives up fast and furious mad overtake
>starts swerving into gap in front of me
>have to brake to avoid crash

i don't mind letting people pass but when people try stupid passes and then you have to accommodate then because they already committed to enticing death

>276 between NC and SC
>Gorgeous mountain road with 30+ switchbacks
>Always get stuck behind bicycle faggots or some old fuck in a minivan

>Rt40 between NC and TN
>Curves and curves and curves
>ALWAYS get stuck in 18-wheeler convoy

>Rt85 towards Apelanta
>Semis passing semis at 0.5mph, cloggin up traffic for miles

>can't drive during the day because slowfags everywhere and very few places to overtake
>can't drive at night because state cops patrol the best roads looking for night racers

>starts sliding at 15mph
It WAS being driven as hard as possible. 500,000 miles on the same oil, blown piston rings, bald tires, "why should I have to fix anything, I thought volvos were RELIABLE"

I40 and I81 are full of semis. There are troopers in the wooded medians and everyone drives like no one is around

slow your roll

It was MrCummy

c63 s amg

>line of 20-ish cars all going 40kph in an 80-zone because its snowing slightly and these people have never been further north than the west coast of France, making it impossible to pass

post picture of 5.0 swap. i've always wanted to do this in my ranger but the v6 is good enough for me already...

also, did he survive?

Jesus christ newfag please go and stay go

Jej

I knew it was cummy as soon as you said volvo

it's pronounced toe-gay

Fuuúuuuuuck I hate these people.
Got stuck behind a fucking new Corvette one day. A fucking Corvette!
And this shit until
>Driving Ortega highway
>Come round bend someone is coming out of a turnout
>Fuck, already know they're going to be slow
>But hey, at least they use the turnouts
>Too bad they don't use the gas pedal
>Fucking 35mph and STILL braking for the bends
>Comes around bend, turnout to the right, thank God
>They slow down to like 5mph, but don't move over an inch
>Car behind me starts honking
>I honk in agreement
>Car starts going again, doesn't go into turnout
>Proceeds to continue at 35, braking to 25 or lower for every slight bend in road
>Turnout 1/4 mile sign says
>Hopefully they'll actually turn into this one
>Nope, drive right past
>More honking
>Repeat for 3 more fucking turnouts
>You bet we mad
>Round bend, see a straight, can see road around bend, no cars
>Fuck these double yellows
>Downshift to second and go around them
>Fucking slow people

I don't understand people who have to break in a slight turn doing 35 mph, how not confident in your driving do you have to be

"stay mad"

>Fuck these double yellows
>Downshift to second and go around them
Good man.

>your slow car on your favorite road

>when someone brake waaaay before the turn
>when someone takes a turn at .5 mph
>when someone decides to pass at .1 mph faster than the person they're passing

it's pronounced toe-geh

>go to favourite mountain road on weekend morning
>crass mistake
>full of fucking cyclist
>try to drive spiritedly, giving plenty of space to them, braking if I can't leave a safe distance
>get angry look from cyclists anyways
>someone called the cops and they were waiting for me at the foot of the valley
>they said a cyclist called saying I was driving like a madman endangering people
>the cops let me go with a verbal warning because they didn't see me and know bikefags exaggerate
>thank god

Fucking bikefags

>driving in the South Bay (San Jose / Silicon Valley)
>You either have some fag in a prius that feels it is his or her obligation to slow traffic down "for the environment" or some soccer mom texting in her Honda Odyssey Minivan texting and swerving all over the road.
>It is often faster to take side streets then the freeway or main streets because of slow fuck drivers.
>It is only getting worse

I know that feel

The sad thing is I could actually use one of those cars to commute from my house to work but I refuse to get one of those because of how obnoxious the drivers are.

Find a road that goes to only one destination, and woulsnt see any traffic during the night, like a campsite, observatory, or nature preserve.

I know the road he's talking about, speed limit is 50 on the section I usually drive on.
Boomers suck.

>texans
>corollas
I think you misspelled californian

>have to make a hard right turn on a two lane road where drivers regularly go 40-50 mph
>signal and start slowing down far before the turn
>driver behind me starts riding my ass instead of passing because they aren't paying attention/being retarded
>90 degree turn into a neighborhood at 35 mph using the ol Scandinavian Flick technique in a fwd shitbox
>driver narrowly avoids rear ending me

I live in MS and I see like 12 texans with priuses every day

Damn, yall arent as cool as you think. man

>Safety

>vapes like a sick cunt

>car hotboxed
>being good boy and driving speed limit
>approach long wide roads at night asking to go 80 on
>fuckit.jpg
>cop on other side of median turns on lights and makes U turn
>smells my smoke
>get arrested