2270lbs

>2270lbs
>1130hp

How can the Ford GT even compete?

roadandtrack.com/new-cars/future-cars/a10024698/aston-martin-valkyrie-horsepower-performance-specs/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it cant..

im not sure any car can.. is it the fastest """""production""""" car?

>naturally aspirated 6.5l V12

I'm fucking hyped to hear this thing

With that much power i want to see if it implodes into a carbon fiber mess at the ring like the 1:One did. i hope it has some insane active aero.

>capable of producing 1,814 kg (4,000 lb) of downforce without the use of a rear wing

I think it'll be fine

>Serena Williams at an exclusive viewing of the car

like that gorilla could even fit in it

does it have a smooth ride though, like a caddy?
i think not
>american ingenuity

i know this is a troll and all but I test drove a CTS V and that thing makes no fucking sense. 4100lbs and pretty big dimension wise and it zips around corners like nobodys business

>Aston Martin has been 3D scanning their owners for the interior. This is so Aston Martin can make the seats as comfortable for the customer as possible.

Considering how autistic they went for the seats, it is highly possible

how am i going to fit in when I buy used?

still less power to weight than a leader bike

I gave up on making sense of the alpha chassis. didn't expect much from it when it came out. turned out to have exceptional driving dynamics in Caddy form and sanic driving dynamics in the Camaro.

they 3D scanned their ass

and if you think this guy was kidding
www digitaltrends com/cars/aston-martin-valkyrie-3d-scan-seat/

>leader bike

You just pay them $50,000 for new ass scan and $100,000 to reshape the seats

Well that helps justify the price, you're not just getting a car you're having an entire team of engineers look at 3d renderings of your ass for weeks to design a seat

That's something you can brag about for the rest of your life

hey man you arent fucing kidding, i think it would be comfy as fuck to have a seat molded / personalized for my booty. maximum /comfort/ puts the lady in ultra-d mode, anyway

That is shaping up to be my perfect car; lightweight, big NA engine, designed by 10x WCC designer Newey.

What? How?

>1360 kg
>1360 bhp

How can the Valkyrie even compete?

The ford gt cant compete against the fucking 8y old vantage, how are they suposed to even try vs a new aston

>800lbs heavier

Easily?

>valkyrie - 1.097hp/kg
>one-one - 1hp/kg
B T F O

How do you pronounce the name?

She's only 5'9"

~~wanwan~~

So what's the catch? It can't be this far ahead of the competition without a catch like not being street legal or something.

it's 3 million dollars

Is this going to be our modern day McLaren F1? An utterly dominant beast that won't be topped for a whole decade? Mercedes and McLaren have new hypercars in development but I doubt they can top this.

Every single part of the car is an aerofoil, basically

I hope someone tries to drive it upside down

ok serena.