Porsche 911 Concerns

Visited the Porsche store today and test drove a few 911 variations and ultimately enjoyed a lot of them. But I did have a few concerns especially if it's going to be my daily driver.

Concerns such as:
- Winter and snow (I live in Canada)
- Small storage space (I carry some big bags for work)
- Ability to be an all year car

Can any 911 drivers shed some light?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dsZxmszKsiQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the only concern you should have, mark, is that your 911 is slower than a fucking camero.

just, let that seep in.

just.. let it be known, your car is a pieve of shit compared to a camero.

>997
>991.2

are you fucking retarded?

Why would I care about that especially with a 2 second difference? I'm not a track or race car driver...

A camaro finally managed to beat the nearly 7 year old GT2 and still can't beat the new GT3 congratulations Cleetus, can't wait for the new GT2 to anal fist your top of the line camaro into oblivion, oh wait, the newest GT3 already has.

Stay BTFO GM

A good pair of snow tires will get that car through lots of snow, nice daily drive and you can store a decent amount in the hood.
These things were meant to be driven 24/7.
If you've got the cash, they're a good choice.
>gm posters this retarded.

Good point on the snow tires. Do you drive a 911 yourself?

Though since the car sits so low, what happens during high heights of snowfall?

Last point, would it be able to fit a bag like this in the trunk? I go camping here and there.

>muh track time
I fucking hate people who define cars as 0-60 or track racer records
It's just a few seconds apart stop being a salty cunt you will never see the difference in outside on the road unless you are a street racer

That bag might be too long for the frunk, but you could just chuck it in the back seat anyway.

>- Winter and snow (I live in Canada)
If you can afford a 911 you can afford a cheap snow and bad weather car.

BUY A FUCKING 3K SUBURBAN TO DAILY YOU RICH FAG

Stupid leaf, if you're looking for a Porsche that goes fast with a nod to muh practicality get a Macan Turbo. Nobody drives a 911 into the snow or to go play pretend operator in the forest. Christ.

I've got lots of friends that do, saving up for one now.
If the snow gets too high, then its not gonna get through and something way higher is needed, unless you live in a city that keeps the roads plowed.

ITT: when op has more money than sense

God damn I hate what this board has become

Operators need to go places quickly.
Porsche seems like a near ideal car, if it wasn't for the limited storage space.

Have you considered a Mercedes E63 wagon?

603 HP
0-60 in 3.4 seconds
Tons of storage space for your entire operator squad + equipment
Not more expensive than a Porsche (around $100k)

It's a match made in heaven for you, OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=dsZxmszKsiQ

4.0 liter twin-turbo V8
AWD
AMG-exclusive system has a continuously variable torque split front-to-rear
Air suspension with variable damper settings

I don't know about you, but this beats any Porsche if you want performance and still take your family with 2 dogs on a track day

Also it's rather inconspicuous which is great if you're an operator

I daily my 986 all year round

The frunk has a decent amount of space, but you will probably be fine dumping your stuff in the backseat

cops drive a front heavy rwd car, plenty of tradesman drive 2wd trucks that get hektik as fuck just by pressing the gas.
As long you arent an idiot the only thing you have to fear is other drivers.

nah i think he wants a something more sporty.
How about a Coupe?