Did you consent to organ donation in your DL Veeky Forums?

Did you consent to organ donation in your DL Veeky Forums?

I didn't, the thought of my last few seconds on earth being of my unconscious naked body being harvested for reddish-purple meat on life support sickened me.

sure hope you never wind up needing an organ transplant.

No, I keep forgetting to change it.

Yes, because if I get to the point where my organs can be used to save someone else's life, I will no longer need them as I won't be alive anymore.

>wanting to be a potato for the rest of your life

>in your DL
It's a seperate voluntary card here. Afaik if you don't get one they will ask your closest relatives in that situation. If you get one you can check
[ ] yes
[ ] yes but only the following organs: _____
[ ] yes but not the following organs: _____
[ ] no

Can't you decide who you give them to ? E.g. "Yes but only to people of my own race"

Nope
>Well this guy was in a big crash, we could try to save his life and deal with the bullshit to get several thousand from his insurance oooooor we could let him die and harvest his organs for a free multiple hundreds of thousands of bucks down the road no questions asked
>...
>Sorry miss, we did all we could but he didn't make it, but his organs will go towards making us- I mean helping others down the road, yeah that's right

What libertarian ancap hell-hole do you live in?

>Implying an ancap would ever trust a road someone else built

Of course I am an organ donor.

guessing american.

only they'd have some bullshit capitalist shit like that.

Yes but only my eyes so I can still see things when I'm dead.

Donor lists are rigged for rich and famous people. Or your organs will help some criminal scum. I'd rather help no one than help the wrong one.

>Needing eyes
>Not relying on your superior skeleton powers to sense the living and rend their flesh

FUCKING SHAMEFUL MY MAN

But what if you replace all their organs with your organs then they'll be the one that's dead and you get to live.
MWAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!!

Pretty sure I denied being a donor in one instance and agreed to it in another, I'm not sure which overrides which. Either way they can have them, I won't care because I'll be dead.

I hope my organs end up helping a future jihadi hijacker.

i wouldn't want my death to save some shitskin or leftist trash.

Yes. Why not?

>not the following: bepis
and that's all that matters

I did but I have HIV so idk if it gonna help anyone.

Fucking this. Being an organ donor means you consent to the doctors letting you die.

Fuck no

Gayyboy?

Oh ye for sure in an ICU they check your donor status before they do anything, retards
>haha, let's just not do our jobs

We don't, paranoid retards that have never worked in a hospital think we do tho

Nope absolutely not as a motorcycle rider I know there is no way I will ever need to donate organs.

You probably trust most auto shops you go to as well I'm guessing

Shut up you ancap roadphobic faggots, this is a skeleton thread now

Post your glorious face when you realise you can steal the organs of the still living

Fuck no. I read up on the test that they give a body to see if the person is "dead" or "brain dead", and after reading that test I immediately changed my mind. I'm not going to let some quack carve me up because of a test that you would fail if you were in a mere medically induced coma. Fuck that. My organs are mine.

Hey friend, you mentioned having organs. Thought I'd just check you were joking, because no real skeleton would want to carry wasteful fleshy bags around...

Unfortunately we don't have those here. We gotta keep a seperate card in our wallets, an app on the phone or both

You can have my organs, but the only things i wanna keep is my skeleton and my ghost. I wanna do some spooking in the afterlife. You can take my dick, but only if you replace it with a bone for a rockin skeleton boning experience, and you better not replace it with one of those pussy foot bones. Im talking like a femur here

No. Because I'm a terrible person, and see no reason to start being generous just because I am dead.

>this

I actually could give a fuck if my organs could save somebody else's life. There's too many people on this earth and most of them are shitty people. Fuck em.

I can never give out my organs let alone I can't even donate blood. I'm not allowed to

No, that would be discrimination.

This.
I don't wanna save the life of some fucking dirt bag

If I was fucked up that bad in a crash I'd rather just die than live with being horribly mangled/crippled.

I can't think of a single reason to be sentimental about your own corpse. Not like you need it anymore, what the fuck are you gonna do with it?

This.
I'd rather die than live a vegetable and have someone pay out the ass because I'm a fucking empty vegetable and not just dead instead.
I still love this country though.

If I'm going wreck bad enough to put me in the hospital, I'm doing it fucking right and proper.

So I won't be needing them anyways.

people have this retarded belief
Except the glaring fact that if they do in fact do they that, be sued to hell and back.

People think this doesn't happen and they are naive. doctors are biased humans (look at this fatass) and is going to be thinking about the asian girl down the way

>Did you consent to organ donation in your DL Veeky Forums?
The organs make certain medical people rich at your expense, so if you don't like that, do not consent. But if you only look at positives of helping people and ignore the bad, then do it since if you only consider Hitler did many positive things for his people (and he did), then you can just as easily say yes to organ donation.

With all the money that doctors make transplanting your organ, some of that profit should go to your family members. They were the ones that helped raise your organs (you) and fed your organs, loved them, helped your organs when they were sick. So your family members deserve some of that profit.

Nope. There might be 0.00000000000000001% chance a surgeon won't try his absolute hardest to resuscitate knowing my organs will be put to good use. I don't like those odds.

I don't mind. I think it's better this way. I don't want to live like this anymore.

cheer up, user

>"It's my body and my own choice. I've put a lot of thought into this."
>"Disgusting. How can you be so selfish."

>"ALLAHU AKBAR QURAN SAYS NO"
>"Of course Abu, we respect your religious belief no matter what."

Really makes you think...

Hell no, they're mine forever, you could rip them from my cold dead body, but I didn't check that box nerds!

I fucking wish. They have this sign in every DMV here about organ donation and every person pictured on it is either morbidly obese, literally retarded, or a nigger that's going to go rob a liquor store with my bone marrow or some shit. I ain't giving my organs to those kind of people.