youtube.com/watch?v=FBzYLgU5dy4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>turn signal is the same bulb as the brake light

>turn signal is tiny sliver at bottom of light housing

>semi trailers having tennis ball sized tail lights

>LED turn signals

>any vehicle with Altezza tail lights

>no turn signals

I don't know why Honda did this to the mid-refresh ver 0.5 Honda Accord in 2005, but I somehow find it appealing.

I've been trying to think of a way to make them look more modern without going full rice.

I'm thinking a gray or black chrome reflective inside while keeping the clear housing and swapping out for diffused LED lights in the same circle pattern as stock.

Bottom turn signal part I have no clue besides deleting and rolling them in to the main tail lights with some sort of flashing pattern.

maybe
maybe
gray chrome reflective

>using turn signals

Why do burgers allow this?
I only saw it one time in the country I grew up in and it completely fucking baffled me. Here in the US I see them everywhere.

>massive fucking white LED's hide indicator lights and night

nice going lexus

youtube.com/watch?v=zkA_9TnIIeo

Hell yea nihga it looks better than the other ones imo

American carmakers are fucking morons.

>American carmakers are fucking morons.
Says the guy who can't tell steady lights apart from blinking ones.

>BLACKED out rear lights to the point where ANY signals are completely hidden at daylight

I hope each and every one of these faggots get pulled over 100 times a day

one blown tail lamp and hesitation braking puts paid to that

>reverse lights come on when you open the doors

what the FUCK was GM thinking?

youtube.com/watch?v=FBzYLgU5dy4

See

Safety, you dumb bastard. So you can see people hiding behind the car. Every second counts. BMW literally has a setting to "light your path" or some shit.
You dumb bastard.

>still using bulbs in 2017 when LEDs will last the life of the car, one less bs reason for cops to pull you over

>lights that illuminate the license plate

>reflectors everywhere

>turn signal on door mirror

disgust

>turn signals are lit constantly
>can barely tell when they're blinking

>Every second counts. BMW literally has a setting to "light your path" or some shit.

That's for convenience, not to help you fight the Union.

>Only amber indicators are allowed in my country
>tfw my pickup gets a pass because "oh, it's american"

Literally every car from the late 90's has 0 working LED's in their rear spoiler brake light working

Your argument is shit, and you are shit, and you should feel bad for being so shit at talking shit

My 93 Escudo has a working 3rd brake light. And it gets more abuse than an African dump truck

My car trolled the shit out of me after I installed European tow bar electrics on my Federalized car (tow bar isn't available in the US). I wired my trailer up to ISO 11446, and when I had my wife in the car doing a functional light check, she hit the brakes, and both the amber turn signals and brake lamps illuminated.

Fucking European car with European electronics automatically knew to expect an SAE wired trailer (combined stop/turn/tail lamps).

>front headlight goes out when turn signal is activated

>lights that illuminate the license plate

I always thought they were necessary

That's the daytime running lamp during the day to make the turn marker more visible.

I see it happen to Jeep Compasses and Cherokees all the time so I just thought it was a defect

>turn signals that disable the drl/park lights

>turn signals located towards the middle of the car in the headlight assembly

why is this legal? if the right headlight is out and the driver is indicating to turn left it actually looks like it's indicating right

Are you slow or just retarded?

I drive a 2013 Mitsubishi EVO X. I agree. This is dumb as fuck. So are the DRLS and the weird edge marker lights

explain yourself

The only thing worse than factory altezza lights is rice aftermarket ones

found the BMW driver

The painted rear lights look better off the car. Now it just looks like some weird Nissan with with rear hatch lights.

>still using bulbs in 2017 when LEDs will last the life of the car, one less bs reason for cops to pull you over

Is that because cars only last 5 years now?

Don`t most 90s cars still have regular bulbs in there?

My 98 Subaru Legacy has regular 921 bulbs in its third brake light, and my brother's 2000 Maxima has all of its third brake light's LEDs working.

921 bulbs? that's alot!

People who tailgate deserve to be blinded

The worst is when someone has one light out, so you're guessing if he's stopping or turning or both.