/osg/ - Auto Sticker General

Auto Sticker General #257

Previous thread: >List of Vendors and Social Media
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

>/osg/ FAQ
pastebin.com/vaEgettv

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/dpqwC2H
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Spotted this in Akihabara, Japan in 2014

A certain Pajeet may be a Paki terrorist. Time for a Northern Wall.

Yeah, lemme find it.

>forgot to purchase the Thinkpad WAT shitbox decal from SpeedMaster
>sold out
>see someone from the previous thread couldn't get any either
WHO TURGLED

Why would anyone want JAV-chan on their motorcycle?

Thoughts?

Keep in mind I don't (can't) make slaps and can't into photoshop so p-pls no bully ;_;

Should I stick with the Hebrew-type font?

Looks alright

So, I kinda like the idea.
But the first one was too /pol/, and this one is too babys first photoshop. Not hating on you, just saying.
Now I feel like a middle ground might be good.
Something like the art of wat-tan and /pol/ from the winter thing where they run though a crowd(but make it bikes), then gas the bikes.
I get that's a lot of work, I'm just throwing out an idea here.
Actually if I could somehow find the time, I might do it, but that's not likely.

Good work user!
What bike. Also I always liked the strip of colour on the rim, yours is a little too, neon I wanna say, but still looks nice.

It's a gif, but you get the idea.

I like the neon

Not hatin, just not really my tastes.
Now it does look better seeing the bike as a whole.
May dank whoolies and hot bitches forever be in your future user.

Working on something
Nice idea, I think you could use the previous version and put the jew in cyclist gear it would turn out good.

posting this again because I'm an attention whoring fag

>hot bitches
I don't think so.

I hope this one doesn't melt.

That is an ambitious placement. I'm sure that one is gonna die.

Yeah probably. It's two inches away from the exhausts, no heat shield on that side either.

What kind of equipment do you guys use? Where do you get your vinyl?

Shitbox ahowed up yeaterday. All I need is my BT order to show up so I can cover this new helmet and put my gas door one on the tank.

I doubt shit would melt if you're going fast
AIR COOLED STICKERS

Fuck you for bringing back those memories

How can I improve this? First ever attempt.

It looks like the cover of a Seinfeld box set on DVD

I'm on mobile right now so I can't quite tell but it looks like you've got a default bevel/emboss on the wording and it looks really bad imo. I'd take that off and just add a clean drop shadow with hard edges. If you want to give it a little depth that doesn't seem as out of place as the straight black and white, colorize the light and shadow just a little. Manually make the lightened portion slightly more yellow orangeish, and the shadow a deeper red hue and a slightly higher value

Im really sorry guys, I dont even have any error ones left to offer you
If I decide to not bring the design back later on for something else ill put it on the booru

Thanks will experiment.

>I don't think so

Anime grils next to exhaust
You already got hot bitches user

Good point. It did last through my ~30 minute ride

That's true. I want something a little lewder than Luka but not too lewd.

Don't really know what's out right now.
Could do waifus sfw galil.
If the nsfw one was die cut, I's put it on my helmet. But I'm buying two anyway, one for my truck, and one just in case it does work with my helmet as a slap.
I might talk to him about a special order die cut of the nsfw one, now that I'm thinking about it

Not really a fan of Upotte!! I'll wait until something nice comes about.

Kek, this makes me want it now

I'm interested in designing slaps, but not really interested in distributing them. What do?

I had no idea where it was from till you said it.
I just like the art and the idea of the lewdness.
But that's fair I suppose.
I'm just curious, what would be your ideal lewdish character

Design them, make one offs for yourself, done.

I'm not sure yet, I'd like someone flat but I don't wanna go to jail :^)

You can't go to jail for cartoons. Otherwise I'd be a lifer.
You can get shamed into oblivion depending on who you're around tho. Luckily I don't hang around those people.

>You can't go to jail for cartoons
Maybe I should get a beastiality sticker

I'm gonna say don't do that.
But we each got our own thing. If that's yours, go for it.
Keep us updated if you do.

That was a joke. Cartoons are no-no but giving your dog a blowjob is fine in Canada, apparently.

I gotta ask, is that a joke too.
I don't know much about canuckland

not the original guy, but something like this?

>people call you out for being a paedophile
yeah fuck them

Closer to this.
I may do a mock up later on with what I'm thinking about.
But replace the people with bikes is pretty much the big change I'd do

No that's how it is.

Actually I met a guy who asked me to draw him some stuff, cause I drew this when hiro took over.
Now this is a guy I met in real life, and actually he didn't know about Veeky Forums until me. Ended up finding out about him being a lolicon cause we were talking about art. Met him in a place I didn't exactly expect to find a lolicon.

This is what I drew, is very lewd so now your warned. imgur.com/dpqwC2H

a good amount of the stores here have other peoples' designs on their shop
send designs to shops and see who wants to print em

Make a shota stiker, DO IT!
Bonus points for SS

Nah, I'm good man.
I only did it cause Veeky Forums was in a frenzy about it, and it was a pretty good time killer

Super shitty mock up, but this is what I'm thinking.
Also possible border. Maybe a background, there is a lot of white space.

O-ok then

I mean if you REALLY want it, I might be able to pull something together.
Any character in mind?

>tfw blasting Neubauten at full volume w/ windows down

Really want to see how long these last. Also, be careful, as soon as I put an anime sticker on my bike I got hit by a car.

I fucking love it.

make it shorter, try 8x2.75

I do this on my days off in the middle of the night, minus the full blast part. The sunroof kicks ass at night too.

hi yeah send me a bunch of designs so i can just get all the sales with no work k thnx

I'd seriously be fine with that as long as I got a couple of the slaps I designed for free.

then go for it kemosabe, if they're good [email protected]

This does happen.
I don't print, I just design when I have the time.
I guarantee any vendor would have no issue with giving you a few for free.

I'm still waiting on some night shift slaps I was promised after my tattoo tho. Although I didn't really expect to get them, and honestly don't mind, I still love my tattoo

It's aight man, the error was on our part for forgetting to buy
Thanks mang [RED ONE-HUNDRED EMOJI]

hey user, that looks pretty cool

yo Notori, you going to restock on your subaru rally girl slap?

30 Notori Days

and LAIN!

I'm running out of stickers, anything new and interesting coming soon™?

Where would YOU put stickers on one of these?

Everywhere

I was thinking pic related, thoughts?

Is there a jew code for waifusquad or is everything already jewed? It's pretty cheap already so I figure there isn't.

I'm new here senpai, what is a peek?

depends on the sticker really. If they're the rectangular ones i'd do rear windshields

vinyls and the rest is preference honestly

Cute anime girl face cut in half

See 17428561

Well I already ordered so it's alright.

Fucked that one up. SENJOUGAHARA for free shipping.

I-I don't know...
What do you, suggest?

Blasting "Der Tod Ist Ein Dandy" is the greatest when people are able to hear it.

Other side looks pretty bad though ;-;

You just need more animu grills on there user, and then everything will be ok.

Poor baiku.

>Want a bike really badly
>Can't afford the insurance of a bike
>Also kinda timid around bikes, was never good at riding pocket rockets / dirtbikes as a kid

I get so jealous when I see you assholes fly past me.

I also want a bike but the state i live in is either too hot or too cold all the time.

>the only bike I ever sat on I dropped after 10 seconds at a standstill when I was a kid
>years later at 25 I woke up one day and decided I wanted a bike
>I am now yesbike
Follow your dreams, user.

>Want a bike
>pretty good at riding pocket rockets and dirt bikes
>Would get goat mileage with one
>live in San Antonio
>too fucking hot to wear leathers and helmet
>absolute pussy, wouldn't ride with out them anyway
>tfw TX drivers actively try to kill bikes

I'll just point a gun at my face. Way safer than getting a bike.

I plan on it, I'll take it slow though. If 1 sticker equals getting Hyundai'd, then I'm scared to see what happens if I add more.

I sold my car to buy a second bike, which is the Daytona. Follow this user's advice

My father nearly lost his life on a bike, whether it was his fault or not I don't know, but it really kinda spooks me when he tells me everyone he knows has gotten in a bad accident or died on bikes.

I live in Florida mate, I'm with you on the heat and humidity. We also have worse drivers. Bike would be a late-night deal desu, less drivers and the ones that are out are easier to avoid.

I trust myself as a driver not to fuck other people over, and I trust myself to be as safe as possible, but I don't trust other people. I also don't want to get a 250 or something and immediately dump it several times trying to get it going, so I need to find a friend with a dirtbike or something.

>We also have worse drivers.
I'd kill for the drivers I was on the road with back in Eglin AFB. At Lackland now and this place takes the cake. Only place in the western world with worse drivers I've seen is Italy.

But that's up in the panhandle, user. I live way south in Florida, about an hours drive south from Tampa. I know that orange/white/black nine-lives-scratched bike user lives in my area, since I've since him around town before.

I live in a very touristy part of Florida. Lots of people who don't know how to drive in the rain and those who are too old to have their bodies operate without being a walking pharmacy.

>Eglin
Not that guy but I used to live in Niceville right outside of Destin, crazy to see someone else on here that used to live there

Bad drivers are true of any place "touristy". NYC, Tampa, LA, anywhere refereed to as "Downtown". Old drivers are a legit issue, but they are all over the "Military Retirement Capital" of the country. Outside of the touristy places you have relatively normal drivers. Drivers that can handle a little water from the sky. Here if it so much as gets foggy or there is a slight mist everyone goes a good 20 under and rides their breaks for miles.

Are you talking about me? Because I most certainly do not live in flordia, is there another user with my bike and slaps down there?

I thought this was you. I don't know bikes, so maybe it's somebody else with a similar bike.

Tis not me. That looks like a fireblade.