I'm in the market for a new RWD coupe and narrowed down my choices to either a 2016 BMW 4 or MB C Coupe

I'm in the market for a new RWD coupe and narrowed down my choices to either a 2016 BMW 4 or MB C Coupe.

Which car would you prefer when taking into account:

> aging
> long term driving pleasure

Also I'm European so please don't recommend American cars

C class

Get the 4 series for actual driving pleasure
you can't even fully disable traction control on the Merc
I work at a Benz dealership so ask me anything about new Mercedes btw

4 series if you're younger than 50

id buy benz

amg c43

Get a jaaaaag

as an older m3 owner and also from the uk, get the C205, dat interior

what is the build quality like between the w204 and w205?

>you can't even fully disable traction control on the Merc

>works at a Mercedes dealership
>he doesn't know about dyno mode!
I don't know why you'd bother, but you can drive on the street with all the assistance disabled.

I was always under the impression that

4 series = more fun
C class = more refined

Also the latest C class looks like a plastic toy left in the sun for too long, so there's that. The W204 was leagues better looking.

get used cls

This. The rest of these are common as muck.

>buying new
Just get an e46 or older Benz.

I'm not the guy who works at the dealership, but I can tell you that the difference is huge.

why not the new 5 series?

they are being made in my home town and we only build TOP NOTCH stuff. nothing that comes out of that factory is trash, we are the best of the best.

the cars germany is proud of the most are being made in Austria.

The chance of his 5 series being made in dingolfing is about 99.9% you silly schluchtenscheißer

>c coupe
buy sedan you stupid cuck, sedan looksten times better and is lighter

BMWs are better the first 5 years, so if you are thinking about leasing one you cant go wrong with a BMW. They have a better driving experience, they are sportier than Mercedes.
I think Mercedes age better, are more reliable and easier to live with in the long term.

>tl;dr if you want to own the car for more than 5 years, Mercedes should be a solid pick.

I N F I N I T I Q 6 0 S
N
F
I
N
I
T
I
Q
S

I have one as my demo, and it's my favourite from the category. Next would be the C.

>99,9%
thats a nice number there, friend, especially considering that we will build around ~100000 of them a year...

For now

You can buy the v10 M5 for about £25k, rather that than those two

...yes?
im sure you will bring all the production back to germany as soon as your new found facharbeiters receive their arbeitsgenehmigung.

Your country is just as cucked.

lol yeah sure

get the merc
modern bmw is worse mercedes anyway, they lost their fun to drive aspect long ago

thanks!

i know the interior is way ahead
does this carry over to the mechanicals?

im thinking of comparing normal / base models of each not the amg versions.

BMW works well if you want something beefy and simply analog.
Merc if you want something more classy.

On a side note: get the v6 model of each. The M series will be like 440i or something while the C class will be C43 AMG (fake AMG) or something.

Mustang.

C.
BMWs are shit now.
"THE ULTIMATE DRIVING MACHI-.. oh wait we make the i3 now? Uhh.. quick lets change our slogan to "For Driving Pleasure""

BMW died when they made this car.
At least Mercedes made the Smart Car a DIFFERENT BRAND and not a Mercedes

Honda Civic

Buy a superior Infiniti or Lexus.