WTF I love Camrys now!

WTF I love Camrys now!

>mfw i think toyota cant fuck up their designs even more

This

>301HP
>quad exhaust
>a fucking Camry

Looking for a new car, crossed off the '18 Accord and I couldn't find a White '17 Accord Touring with sub 20 miles.

Which in your opinion would be better: 2018 xse or 2017 Avalon Limited?

Which have a smoother ride? Both have the V6 so the power can't that different right?

>making it look like an electric razor just like every Lexus

avalon is heavier so it will be slower if that is important to you.

>puts out less power at the crank than a ten year old Cadillac puts down at the wheels

That's just sad.

that looks pretty damn good

not as sad as comparing a v8 performance sedan to a generic family car

at least it doesnt look like complete shit like every Cadillac

Jesus that front looks busy, why can't Japs design elegant cars

>CTS-V $51,000 MSRP
gross, I bet it makes less power than a viper too

>Top of the line mid size car vs top of the line mode size car
>It's not fair!

a Camry is a top of the line car?

lol what the fuck

why are American car fans consistently the most retarded on the planet

Then what's the point of even talking about it lol.

Nice Civic, bro

why are you buying a new econobox? just get a used accord v6 ex-l for 20-25k

Nice 4 door Camaro
>Avalon
Calm down grandpa.

>FWD

>not liking them already

When ever I drive by vape shops, I always see riced Camrys. Sadly these might actually be successful

>cvt

the emotion of the grill matches the face of the owner after driving a cvt for more than 50ft.

It has an 8 speed
Also there is nothing wrong with cvts

There is if you enjoy modifying your vehicle.

>Modifying a grocery getter commuter

>Also there is nothing wrong with cvts

looks like a civic

More like an Audi

2x Faster than a 86 / BRZ

More like shit.

i like this.

Are they all 300hp?

I don't know why y'all are hating on this car. Yeah it's a Camry, but those stats for the price are not bad at all, and the v6 beats a lot of modern "sporty" cars off the line. It is pretty nuts that we are living in a time where THE econobox had a sub 6 second 0 to 60. The performance and fuel economy is really good and the only thing I would say is that at the higher trims you're paying quite a lot for a Camry.

Not to mention you can get leather seating and the styling makes it so it could be mistaken for a luxury car. Yeah it's not super beautiful but I think the design will age well. I liked the 90s but I don't want cars to always be built in a minimalist style all the time.

I just hate that fucking grill. I HATE IT

Blackening out the toyota badge would also help I think.

Many v6's are in the 300hp range, it's not all that impressive. A Dodge Charger has 300hp and the 8 speed has been giving it sub 6 second 0-60 times since 2015.

Yeah but I would expect that to be the appeal of a Dodge Charger. Like alright, we don't have the superb reliability or amazing mpg that you might want from an econobox, but this sedan looks sporty and has really good hp for price.

This Camry has good horsepower, good reliability, is comfortable, good mpg, has a pretty solid interior that you can leather out, tons and tons of technological features, and if you can get over the grill, if you get the highest trim I would not be surprised if someone thought this was a luxury car.

Granted I would say it's a bit too expensive, especially like who the fuck is going to buy that XLE hybrid they keep showing off, I don't really get why you would spend so much extra for a hybrid if the point is to save money. But otherwise I think it's a really solid car.

>not putting type R badges everywhere