>triple disk with dual twinpot calipers up front

acura
>who gives a shit

ferd
>four wheel drums with a single master cylinder

4 pot Brembos were factory equipment all around

Porsche brakes are the sexiest brakes ever, especially red ones on black

Akebono 4 piston front, 2 piston rear.

Carbotech XP10 pads on my R53 Mini and RS-29's on my M3. Both are god tier pads.

Same. But mine say Nissan on them

Big ol Red ones

>wheel lock
Nobody wants your ugly mustang wheels.

whats that thing in the bottom left area on the rotor kinda dark blue

Enjoy your civic.

Separate brake caliper for parking brake.

thanks m8
don't see that often

lol this is mine.
I've had the car for 8+ years and no one has ever tried to steal my wheels. Wheel locks are a scam.

>HSV
Nice.

Or maybe nobody wants your ugly nissan wheels.

It's not actually a picture of my car. Mine doesn't have wheel locks. I don't live near niggers.

rekt

Yea wait a minute... youre talking shit about MY wheels when you have those? Jeeeezzzz

I get compliments on them all the time. They're better than those bbs wannabe rims ford uses

Brembo

"I get compliments on them all the time" That's good man. I'm glad you let us all know but uhhh, I'm not buying it.

No, you don't. Usually you'll have a drum brake inside the rear brake rotor for that purpose. High end sports cars will eschew that for the more straightforward approach.

Believe whatever you want man. I honestly don't give a shit.

6 pot brembos with red calipers and slotted rotors.

Most of Veeky Forums's ride has pneumatically actuated brakes

Y-you too user

Stock LS400 brakes on my SC400. They go through rotors like crazy but damn are they good.

Front disc, rear drum. Driveline drum parking brake.

The kind with about 1/3 as many pistons as I'd like.

I'm thinking of making my own brake pads (for a motorcycle) since new doesn't seem to be available in this third world shithole. Take an old set, grind then down, and apply the friction material from random cheap car pads with epoxy.

Will I die?

The stock ones with generic pads.

Larger diameter rotors make almost no difference at all. What you want are bigger calipers, brake fluid that can handle higher temps, brake lines with minimal flex, or a magical brake pressure modulator that makes the brakes clamp harder.

glazed shitty ones with warped rotors

Why can't you order them online? Riding a bike is dangerous enough without nigger rigged brakes.

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie...?

Oi, Oi, Oi? Sup cunt.

Mazda

Two calipers with two cylinders each.
Non-ventilated disc, with drum parking brake.

The ones that can lock up the wheels and don't overheat during road use.
Aka stock.

I know this slightly off topic, but I was wondering if you guys had any input on a near accident I had last fall. I was in stop and go traffic for just over an hour. The traffic would go up to 55 mph and then stop abruptly. I was giving space and riding my brakes pretty much the whole time. When I reached a t intersection, a car cut off the car in front of me, causing them to slam on their brakes. I was a good 50 ft away from them and going 45 mph at the time, so when I went to slow down it felt like I wasn't stopping. I ended up going off into the burm and stopped well past the car in front of me. I would have pegged them at 30+ mph. Do you guys think it was possible my stock Accord brakes glazed? I didn't know at the time about things like that, so I didn't bother to inspect the rotors or pads. What do you guys think?

Warped rotors in the front. Clapped-out drums in the back.

They were probably cooked from you riding them. The brakes can only get so hot and still work, so if you're riding them through traffic and they get super hot, they won't be able to help you stop when you need it.

I own a Civic and I have to be careful going down mountain roads because the brakes easily get too hot and won't stop anymore.

A month later I was rear ended and lost my Accord. I now own a Civic, and I am really considering upgrading the brakes when their time comes due. I have been resorting to engine braking more lately, but I'm not sure about the long term effect that will have on the engine

Same as KK pickup, 4 drums > '65 car
I plan on having disc front in the future but it's not my priority