Name me a better performance Car

A Nissan dealer in my area is selling a 370z Nismo Facelift with 13.000km for 32k euro.
>344hp
>rwd and manual
>true performance car
Is there a better racer I can get for this money? I love the look of the Nismo but I read that the 344hp dosent fell fast because the engine is not high reving and sporty. Any experience with this car Veeky Forums?

I was going to say that a Camaro V6 1LE is better handling, more practical, and cheaper, but I guess you don't get those in Euroland.

>370
>32k
nah get a cayman S

>Better performance car
>370z

I'd usually post this for a laugh, but the Bedford Rascal probably is better than a 370z desu

The Cayman S is also an option but for the same price like the Nismo they are 5-6 years old and not faster plus Nissan gives me full warranty.

You can get an E92 M3 with warranty for that money. Better choice.

The Cayman is so much nicer inside though, it's not even funny. At least give one a test drive, they're supposedly some of the best drivers cars out there.

Only poorfags need a warranty.

Get a civic for 32k

Kys

Type R is probably faster on any track, let's be honest

I'm usually not crazy about the Zs, but the Nismo in particular is sexy af not gonna like m80s.

I haven't checked in a long time, but when it first came out I remember the 350Z being STUPID heavy. Like 1/3 heavier than an RX-7 that had 4 doors and 4 seats.

2003 350z track package weighs 3225

370z weighs about the same

>32k euro
Would that not get you a V8 Mustang or Camaro?

If it can, I don't know why you'd buy a 370z. Nissan's Nismo trim is also fucking stupid.

>Nissan
Enjoy your trashmobile.

>V8 Mustang
Mustang GT is like $90k USD over there you dopey cunt.

Most new cars weigh over 3k lbs. Get used to it. The 370z was pretty light for modern days. 32xxlbs

Kek, Eurocucks.

Buy a 350z for 5K and give it to some tuner shop

what do you drive?

>32k
DAMN SON, for 2k I bought and restored a 1978 Z car roller and put a sbc in it, I bet that shit was faster than the new one, too.

I'd check the hp but I sold that BRG masterwork for 6 grand to some rube who probably crashed it in the first year

370z nismo is a nice car, but it's way too fucking expensive. at that price you have a lot of better options.

i don't know what the fuck nissan is even doing. the frontier hasn't been updated in forever either/

u r dum

What are the better options?

A bicycle

That converts to roughly $35,000 USD. I can buy a slightly used 2016 Camaro V8 SS for that money locally.

Nationwide, that money could net you an S6, C63, E63, CTS-V, or M3.

hahahaha
>Camaro V6 1LE is better handling

The 370, R35, and frontier have all been almost exactly the same for like a decade almost.

When you have a good product, why change it? So many manufacturers make unnecessary shit changes these days

True and still laughed

They're right beside each other on the Streets of Willow lap board (and that's the RS not the 1LE which I think is the quicker of the two trims). I haven't driven a new Camaro, but from what I hear they are fantastic.

You what m8? A V8 Mustang GT is 39k here in Germany brand new

It's laughable how cars in Yurope are way more expensive than in NA, europoors really get cucked by taxes and import fees

I compared the prices of similar Toyota, Subaru, BMW models between US/Canada and France and they were all at least 40% more expensive in France.
Some Subarus even were 2 times more expensive, think it was the forester or outback

I drove a 2010 Camaro V8 from a friend and I really don't want a muscle car because it felt so wide and heavy. I had no connection to the road and the corners like I had in the Nismo. I think Mustang/Camaro and the Nismo are 2 completely different cars and I want a driving machine not a comfortable V8 for the highway.

Supposedly, mustangs sell really well there actually. Something about there not being many other options for power/price and they're comparatively cheap because of a pricing quirk with eu import tax or whatever.

I dunno. Read it in an article once.

350z looks better imo. Porsche style fastbacks look weird to me though. I get that that's not a popular opinion to hold.

32k for a Z when you could buy a glorious E60 M5 and have a V10 soundtrack?

What's wrong with you?

hahahaha it is. Welcome to 2017

>vq37vhr 276 ft lbs
>lgx 284 ft lbs
>cyclone 3.7 280 ft lbs

timing chain water pump. not even once.

Why would you want something a V6 Accord could outrun?

32k euro?
For that price you can get something like pic where i live.

Cayman S every day, i got one 0 regrets !

>Cyclone = 300hp

LGX best V6

Thanks Trump, I'll look into it.

>8000$ more
>not sold in the EU
Yeah bro thanks

Why do people on Veeky Forums feel like they need to make up such statements? I mean that's not even bait it's just false.

>sports automatic

amerifag can't manual !