Hey bro, I washed your car for you

>hey bro, I washed your car for you

>a simple car wash scratches your paint
That's Australian craftsmanship for you.

>Commodore
and nothing of value was lost

>went to a carwash ran by street shitters

my car had 10 years of an owner who must have tried to fuck the paint
swirls, thin clear, and some peel unfortunately on the sailplanes

but if you take your time it's really not hard, took a couple of days to buff it out properly, then full wax and the paint looked new (on the panels that arent actually stripped)

(before)

Sadly paint correction cant fix the fucked front bar

>driving an el camino
How's life in the trailer park?
>muh practicality

muh practicality is right
enough space for me and the missus with no damn kids
6.0ltr L98 (basically a slight modded LS2)
6 speed manual
cargo space for guns beer and mates who want to scab a lift

it really is the ideal muscle car

>the POS I nearly bought over this POS

I owned a riviera for a few years that looked like the previous owner washed his car like this every weekend for 20 years.

>I think it was blue, but the scratches from the clear coat and paint made it almost look silver

>manchild having a meltdown over a car he doesnt like

>cargo space for guns beer and mates who want to scab a lift
We all know guns are illegal, drink driving is a serious offense, and riding in the tray is highly delinquent and dangerous.

Let him RP like it's still the 90s and Crocodile Dundee wouldn't be in prison and Steve Irwin is still alive.

Those cars are neat though. Are they lighter than that thing we call the GTO over here?

>guns
>in rooland

lel

cringe

always wondered how utes handle.
all the weight is at the front, but theyre rwd.
Will it spin easily because of this?

is right that way

>Car is dirty
>Don't trust car wash foreigners to not fuck up the job
>Don't want to buy expensive polish and wax, applicators etc. that I will only use once/twice a year

What do?

Other than some scratches which look like someone keyed the car on the back of the boot, the paint on this thing is pretty much immaculate. But I'm worried that I'm going to fuck it up somehow within a year of owning it, probably by washing the car wrong somehow. I haven't been to an automatic car wash yet, and probably never will.

Oh and since this seems to be an aus thread, what's a good brand of wax to use?

Looks good, I would kill to have one in the states.

you have to go back you beaner

>tfw removed scratches from rental leaving the car like OP's pic and never got charged for it

Guns are easy to get here, you don't know what you're talking about.

if you aren't degenerate scum, actually want to use a gun regularly for a legal purpose, and are 18 and can afford it you can fairly easily get guns.
it's just very hard nigh impossible to get automatic rifles and shotguns, hard to get handguns (well just expensive, and needs commitment to competition shooting), and needs to be stored properly.

How does one avoid this?

Wash your own damn car.

Can anyone give me the rundown on how to fix my paint? I have some dings and chips to pull and touch up, but how to buff it and claybar? I washed it with dawn yesterday and reapplied some cleaner wax but I still see some blemishes in the paint.

Fugg, I'm not from Australia

prep is everything. if possible, invest in a da polisher. it makes paint correction 100 time easier (ibLOLnotROTARY).
as for the clay bar, use about a half or 1/3 of the bar at a time. this way if you drop it, its not a big deal. if you do drop it, throw it away, it done for. lubricate the cars surface and go over it until the clay bar is gliding across the surface. its important to kneed the clay so clean clay is in contact with the surface.do not clay a dirty car.
theres lots to talk about in terms of polishing, check out autotopia

Thanks I found a good guide on a g35 forum of all things. There's so many different steps I'd love to do but it gets confusing. Washing, buffing, claying, polishing, waxing. Idk the order or what I should do to a single stage Miata paint. It's a shit box but I want the shiniest shit box in the parking lot

basic steps are wash, clay, paint correction, then wax.
paint correction goes from most abrasive to least abrasive product (if necessary). think of it like sanding, you use the coarse grit paper first then most to finer grit, same idea. it is important to note, you dont always need the heaviest compound, it depends on the paint. you go with the least abrasive product that gets the job done and work progressively from there.

>a simple car wash scratches your paint
Cheapskate company doesn't use enough liquid and foam to lubricate and prevent scratching. It also takes maintenance of the processing and filtration unit but he might have been so cheap as to bypass it that week or month or year by not fixing it. And he may have adjusted everything to max speed to get cars through the wash facility faster.

>y car had 10 years of an owner who must have tried to fuck the paint
Nah. He probably just didn't know better and used a sponge or a sponge covered with terry cloth to wash the car.

>tfw using a sponge to handwash my car for 2 years and never waxed it and it still looks good
Must be doing something right