Ralliart Lancer

Fat spic

GT-R

Asian with rich parents

Chrysler 300
Nigger

Literally any Toyota
Normalfag

Camaro: a shrouded ghost who tiptoes amongst mortals.

Wrong! Filipino

modded civic

skinny white kid

in Murica
>a couple year old BMW
persians/armenians

Mercedes g class

Middle aged white woman

Infiniti Q60

White guy having a mid life crisis.

>implying that's not a nice looking el camino

Spot on famalam

I've only seen white ppl in el caminos. One of my former drug dealers (Air Force officer lol) drives one with a 454.

I saw a black man driving a Wrangler a few weeks ago so I'm left with no racial stereotypes of cars. I even saw a teenage black girl driving an NA miat recently and she waved back when I waved from mine.

>Air Force officer lol

reserve? former? active?

that's surprising if he's active

>v6 convertible mustang
Teenage girl/woman

This! Can anyone explain to me what the deal is with Persians always having to live in debt driving leased 3-series to impress other Persians with? Do they really care that much about status?

>Do they really care that much about status

yes and this goes for all middle eastern expats/exchange students

Active, actually. He's only been in for about 2 years though and he stopped a few months back because risk.

>Mercury Anything
White

what a fucking moron...

every officer rank pays well and your ass is subject to UCMJ if you get caught dealing while active

that's 5 years in military prison for sneezing at a drug deal

my former chief is making little rocks out of big rocks in levenworth for slinging coke. busted down to E-1

Hence why he isn't doing it anymore.

MOS?

That's worse

Who drives a Nissan NX2000?

>Nissan NX2000
white old women
secretaries/grandmas

Pontiac Grand Prix

Rez Natives.

Lol this is very true. I'd even go down a class lower and say that any Pontiac Sunfire that is somehow still running is exclusively driven by natives.

Yeah it was a big tie between the Prix, Sunfire, Cavalier, and 8th/9th gen Impala.

poor people

Every fucking Grand Caravan and Town & Country in Philadelphia
Lower-Middle Class Mothers

The poor

>Mid-2000s Chrysler 300
Black

>Newer Chrysler 300
The Middle-Eastern guys that couldn't afford a Mercedes

>literally anything Dodge has ever made after 1999
Niggers

My racial barometer is all fucked up. Ive seen blacks driving STI's and Golf Rs, mexicans driving late model ///M cars and whites driving 300s

The one that really threw me was this black dude in a Jeep Rubicon that has obviously been off roaded.

The DC area is strange as hell when it comes to car profiling.

Bus
Anonymous

>range Rover
Trophy whores
>Miata and e30
Autistic children of women that ruined their wombs riding the cock carousel
>Brz
Girls that want to be car guys cum dumpsters.
"But I'm a guy with a brz" sure you are cup cake, which is why you make a better girl than drug dealers from North Dakota
>Anything with a GM 3800
Good ole American redneck
>Newish Lexus
Asian or middle age+ white person
>Old Lexus
An intelligent black American
>Dodge ram
Inbred red neck
>Saab or Volvo
White person of north European heritage that thinks they are better because of it but would never admit it. Will move out of a neighborhood when more than 2 blacks or Mexicans move in.

There's a fat black dude in his 30s who lives near me who drives a bodykitted NA Miata

Chrysler Town + Country
Obese white mom of four who lives on welfare.

So mexicans?

I agree, I live in Nova and I've seen everything from an old white lady driving an sw20 turbo to a young Asian kid in a bel air

>old land rover defenders

Teuchtars and exceptionally rich old money types

Send them back. Nobody is in a hurry to get anywhere anymore. 10 over used to be the standard now its 5 under. They're either illegals with fakes trying to stay under the radar in their Camry or bitches holding their phones horizontally in front of their faces in their Expeditions. Nobody pays attention to the lights anymore and I swear to god, if I'm stopped at a 2 way stop trying to make a left and someone stops coming from the direction without the stop sign to be "polite" and let me go in front of them I'm gonna fucking go off. There's no stop sign, don't fucking stop. Then they act confused when I don't go, because even though traffic is now stopped in one direction, its not stopped in the other. Also, I can fucking see you "leaning". You only seem to manage to signal when you're already 3/4 in the other lane, but I can tell you're gonna jump over because I can see your car lean before you try to get over. You drive like a bad liar tries to weasel their way out of getting bitched the fuck out. Truck owners need to adjust their fucking highbeams after "yeuagh ahma left mah truck". Also fuck car guys here, they all act like because they have a GTR or a BRZ the FWD plebs are not allowed to even speak to them. Mechanics here are all con artists and BHPH dealers and the illegals who buy their cars make it impossible to find a reasonably priced used car. Tacomas with 180k miles for 10 grand is the standard. All yall either need to learn how to fucking drive or get off the goddamn road. They have to go back.

>black guy in a wrangler
Ya niggers will steal any car they can.

Supras and mr2s included?
Anytging else id agree with possibly not celicas just depends on the generation/edition

4/10 if bait i tried to take you seriously

I see tons of blacks in Wranglers in Chicago. 99% of Wranglers here will never go anywhere off road, but the owners will still dump a few grand making it look like a serious off road rig

why do they try so hard? They always end up looking tacky

Pic related
Americans