Farthest you've driven without rest?

Farthest you've driven without rest?

I'm going from El Paso to Cincinnati next week and am trying to pump myself up for 23 hours.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NxKTj389GLc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pensacola, FL to Mt. Sterling, KY.

10 hours.

My advice: Adderall XR.

Dallas TX to Miramar Beach FL, roughly 15 hours.

Dallas, TX to Cloudcroft, NM about 14, plus a bonus of moving back 1 hour near El Paso.

Get some sleep, don't be afraid to stop & stretch. I usually go with 2 cans of rockstar zero (240 mg caffeine per can), one early, and one in the later evening.

Eurobeat at night is good for keeping the tempo up after that 2nd can.

Cloudcroft is a beautiful area

I've driven from London, England to Tampa, Florida a couple times and didn't need anything to keep me awake. If you can't stay awake during a small drive like that you are low test

Baltimore to Chicago.

I didn't mind it at all.

>i will never roadtrip across america

You can lliterally drive from some burning hot desert like new mexico all the way to some icy place like in the north. I want to do it so bad

How do you drive from London to Tampa?

Go all out and drive the Pan-Am highway up to Fairbanks, AK.

Yeah, it is. Same with Ruidoso & Taos. I gotta rest though if I drive to there from DFW. Every now and then I go out to the mountains to escape the heat.

Kindred soul. No one I talk to understands when I tell them how much I love long solo trips. America is a beautiful place.

Go east through Europe and Russia. I use a drive on barge to get to Alaska then I just go straight to Tampa.

im australian so a long roadtrip like that is basically 8 hours of literally nothing just to get to another city. America would be so good to road trip in america with heaps of cities and stuff.

The first 7 hours or so through West Texas oil fields are close to that. Still enjoy it though, some of the highest speed limits in the country.

Chicago to Miami, in a shitty ass International rental truck that had DPF problems every couple hours and would only do 35mph thru the mountains in TN.

Was around 30 hours with doge riding shotgun.

900 miles. Tennessee to South Florida. Going down monteagle mountain is pretty fun. mfw I saw a truck go flying past me with his brakes smoking.
Vid of what the descent is like: youtube.com/watch?v=NxKTj389GLc

>cousin had a gas station and car lot on Monteagle
Shit's crazy.

Fucking don't. You'll kill yourself. Unless you want that.

VA to TX three times. Once in a beater 92 cutlass olds, 97 Avalon, then an 03 Focus SVT. SVT was a blast.

new braunfels tx to san bernadino ca

i just took i-10, took like 23 hours

i stopped for gas/water and to piss or stretch

Technically 812km on a TL1000s.
We stopped a couple times for petrol and a snack but otherwise spent no less than 5m off the bikes at a time.

Just want to chime in with agreement here;
Majority vote on the last 200km home that we stayed under the limit and stopped for 5 mins every 50km back to keep us mentally awake.

Very draining mentally and physically on a bike, but a car should be no less so.
There are countless studies on this, not to mention most trucking companies have mandatory logbooks and hours logged for this very reason.

17 hours FL to MO. I had someone else in the car though so talking kept my brain active or i would have stopped.

10 hours from where I live to DC, no breaks except to piss and get food. Actually a piece of cake, took vyvanse on the way there though when I started getting sleepy. Can't remember if I took it on the way back. Very butthurt afterwards. Interstates are the shit, felt like more of a 5-6 hour drive but that's because I enjoy speeding. If you're a slow cunt I would split that trip over 3 days