www.carbonrev.com

19inch at 18kg

$1000 a rim

FUCK ARE YOU POOR??????? IN 2017???????

Find me a serious race car with carbon wheels

It's ok I'll wait.

because i drive a honda accord
seems kinda excessive

Don't wheels transfer a lot of heat by acting like a heat sink and move the heat that's generated from the friction of braking, and just driving in general away from whichever component that's generating it?

Wouldn't carbon fiber make that extremely inefficient and place excessive demand on said components by exposing them to hotter than normal conditions?

>18kg

I assume that's with the tyre otherwise that's heavy as fuck. I had my hands on 20" GTR wheels and I could lift them with 2 fingers.

>$1000

Then I assume it's just a carbon wrap because that's just the price for a good performance alloy wheel.

I don't think my shitbox deserves such luxuries.

18kg isnt even light for a wheel........

>18kg
>about 40 lbs
I really hope that's with the tire, because the biggest RPF1 at 19x10 only weighs 21.3 lbs

also why would anyone need a 19 inch wheel?

OP is fucking retarded and can't read
i just checked, and the site claims that their 19/8.5 wheels dedicated for cayman weight 7.5kg

admittedly that's pretty good

Because i live in Australia, pic related is my last set of rims i had on a car (they came with the car)
back to factory rims i went because they are always the strongest.

>five spokes
disgusting

either have eight or none at all

this

>8

Single spoke a best

>back to factory rims i went because they are always the strongest.

but that's wrong you fucking retard

what about 3 ?

>18kg
That better be for all 4 wheels

When talking Ford and Holden they are, you think they don't stress test this shit for driving on our roads?
ive hit countless pot holes since getting those rims and not a single bit of damage, that aftermarket rim cracked on a medium sized pot hole and it cracked in 3 places + buckled..

i feel like ford/shelby would have discovered this pretty early in the production of the gt350r

Doesn't carbon have a tendency to crack and explode?

>non-prime number of spokes
retard

Sorry, magnesium alloy here.

Stay ricey bro.

3 spokes are the worst. Absolutely fucking disgusting

>he doesn't like showing off his massive brakes

no