/hg/ 本田

Honda General
>much better edition

Toyota Sister Thread
Honda Chassis Codes
superstreetonline.com/how-to/chassis-suspension/1312-honda-chassis-code-checklist/

Zee maps
zeemaps.com/map?group=2347137

Bump the thread if you see this at page 10.

Vids:
>Annoying sound
youtube.com/watch?v=z_cBGuq4Yes&feature=youtu.be

>Stozek tunnel
youtube.com/watch?v=3PvWO_w8_fc

>Scotty Kilmer
youtube.com/watch?v=E7h5KaX2-Y8

>Civic Hate
youtube.com/watch?v=mlR8JmVTYkA&t=263s

>Previous thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=SmVAWKfJ4Go

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/cto/6175911998.html
tflcar.com/2015/06/old-new-1987-honda-civic-wagon-4wd-vs-2016-honda-hr-v-awd/
youtube.com/watch?v=D2BavfShtZU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>How does the collage work?
See pic related.

can anyone make these?

Has anyone here ever bought a new car? If the Fit Sport turns out to be $17k, could I realistically ask for a grand off?

What bike racks will fit this piece of shit? It's a 2013 coupe. I tried a Saris Bones and the clips don't fit and won't stay on if I try to put it on with the trunk open.

Took three days off work and am back finally. Praying to the tip gods because I gotta make a lot of money before next Monday to keep up with my bills and rent.

Put Jack's collar on my mirror. Still has a lot of his hair on it because shedding Lab. It looks nice in my car.

Are your pedals incredibly high or just the angle?

Gas is going down, good for this premium guzzler.

Might just be my wide angle lens. Yeah my local Exxon is $1.99. The South may have boring roads but the gas prices are tough to beat.

>This $150 order just got me a $25 tip

Bless you merciful tip gods. ;_;

is hondapartsnow legit? I need to get the rear 'civic' and 'si' badges from my car (stolen) and they are much cheaper than the dealership's prices

Yep they're the best. Try searching eBay for the part number you get on there too. Might save a little more money. That's what I do

this general is garbage
civics leave my board

I remember one time when I was a busboy at a local venue hall we had a massive party of Mexicans. Everyone got mega tanked and was dishing out tips like it was xmas. Best part was that we had a bar setup in the kitchen for beers and w.e and they would ask for a pitcher of beer so I was like sure why not. Easy 20 bucks for the team x lets say 15 tables. Man that was a fun night.

I thought we were cool man. How's that Toyota truck project?

That's badass. I thought about jobs like that but I don't have the stamina. Got a bad back and my huge feet hurt like hell when I'm on them too long.

>thinking mrcummy is cool
>ever
you set yourself up for disappointment from the start

How come nobody here actually has a good honda and they are all run down POS?

its the poorfag general

Yeah I know.

Have you not heard the $3000 Civic meme? It's true, except I paid $1300 for mine.

I don't get it though..

Does nobody here ever stop being a poor fag and build a decent car?

are we doomed to be poor forever?

Maybe I am but I'm not sure what the future holds. I still love my Civic though.

My cars are a crx and 91 sedan.

Crx has
zc engine
kw v3 coilovers
enkei wheels
asr rear sway bar kit
tannabe front sway bar
hard race camber kit front and back
white line strut brace front
cusco strut brace rear

I want to spend another 20k on it.

Sedan is d15b4 with h and r lowring springs and mag wheels.. Just something to drive when building the crx. (wasting money when i could just buy a faster car)

i can smoke the fuck out of this in my 1994 EG hatch with a couple of simple mods:

- 10 point cage with Parachute
- 3 piece discontinued JoJo frontend
- spec-R full drag suspension
- Fuel cell with -8 lines from tank to motor
- 1 044 bosch pump
- 1200 rc injectors
- golden eagle sleeved block
- cp 10:1 pistons
- Eagle rods
- arp headstuds
- oem h22 headgasket
- Balance shaft delete
- competition clutch twin disc
- Port and polished head
- skunk2 valve springs and retainers
- Str cam gears
- crower stage 1 cams
- aluminium radiator with slim fan
- gsr transmission with itr lsd.
- qsd h2k intake manifold adapter
- k20 rbc manifold
- qsd throttle body spacer
- blox 70mm throttle body
- 4bar omni map sensor
- 6al msd with coil and cap. 3 step launch control
- hks bov
- Turbonetics t74 t4 twinscroll. turbocharger.
- Custom t4 front facing turbo manifold with 44mm flange
- 44mm tial wastegate
- Custom water to air intercooler set up
- aem eugo wideband w/ gauge
- tuned on chipped p28
- 13 inch volks drag rims
- 2 15 inch volks rear rims
- arp extended wheel studs
- si cluster
- 150 shots of nitrous
im making 348 horsepower to the FRONT WHEELS because thats the only place the power should ever be

>Gsr trans
>H22 head gasket
>K20 manifold

Gets me every time.

Did you ask ?

Universal Walmart ones should work

Matches the interior

Kill (You)rself

(You) should take a look at the collage faggot

There are some decent builds but that's relative.

Pic of CRX?

Am I the only one who just cars about the cozy utility at this point in my life. Shit man I'm just beginning my dream job. Don't get me wrong. I love Hondas sporty side and the heritage of those early 2000s si are enough to make me turn my head when I see a clean one...but shit right now I don't care about boosts...I care about comfy.

Don't pay him any mind. Veeky Forums spilled into /hg/ and is shitting on everyone with their poorfag hue hue Hondas suck ideals. Funny thing is you probably will be able to get 2k out of that civic of yours...now whos laughing.

>Papa John's will soon have car toppers with telemetry and gps

This is going to fuck over a lot of drivers.

>Papa J isn't even liable for speeding tickets
Why would they need GPS?

Probably so customers can track their driver

Ah, that's kinda need, my little blip would be speeding like a motherfucker because 30 minutes or less.

Yeah maybe. I've had people asking about my car while driving brand new sports cars and they tell me they still miss their old Honda.

Minus the broken AC and junky body I think the car is perfect.

I haven't used a topper in forever. Other drivers forgot to return them and now they're all gone.

>need
neat**

I can see it now. A bunch of needy morbidly obese people waiting for your everyone.
>MUH PIZZA
>WHERE IS THIS GUY, WHY IS HE ON MAIN UGHHH MUHH PIZZAAA

Then they will still be late to the door and make you wait 5 extra minutes because "UGH HOLD ONNN IM COMING IM COMING"

Give you soggy sweaty money and tip you 0.43 cents and still bitch to the manager on how the driver somehow ate some of the meat pieces because there is clearly not enough. They will later post a picture on yelp with a half eaten pizza and the complaint. Honestly fuck the customer they are usually wrong.

Customer satisfaction is a priority, therefore quality is a priority.

Papa John's doesn't want their pizzas to get fucked up because someone braked or cornered too hard or they wanted to get lunch or purchase a dragon dildo, so they want to make sure drivers get to the customer's house as soon as they take the order and return to the store as soon as the order has been completed to avoid late deliveries.

Nobody is anal about car toppers like PJ is.

I should also mention that you will get sent home if you're found to have gone 30 mph over the speed limit.

So I can't go 80 on my favorite road anymore.

Oh yeah did I forget the 0.43 cent tip was a mistake and your gunna have to get back across town and give it back to them. Also they wont be ready because pizza coma and you will have to wake them from a slumber of a million hibernating bears.

Will it personally affect you?

I've noticed. Domino's seems to be too. Us Pizza Hut fags are stealth mode lately.

About to go on a night drive to the only 24 hour hangout spot in town (fucking Wal Mart), figured I'd take a quick image of my radio and my personal box replica.

God i miss when radios were small and didn't take up the whole dash.

Yeah; I always speed and get meals during a delivery.

I went to a car wash today because I saw dead bugs on my roof.

Now I'll have to be sneakier than usual, by getting food if it's next to the delivery; it would be even better if it's at the mall.

I will need to figure out the g threshold for the telemetry so I'll know how much braking, accelerating, and cornering speed I can give.

We really need to return to proper din divided infotainment.

I also fixed my bumper sag. It was that one shitty vertical screw that had come very loose and was tilting. It was a pain in the ass to fix but I figured it out for now

I've only been reported once for fucking up a pizza because of my driving, but it was because I was driving when pissed.

WAT™ Tuned performance wiper arms are an essential mod!

Trying again. Pls no rotate pic

I need to update my collage pic.

+2 hp per letter

That white with black tint is slick, feel like I'm in a fishbowl in mine.

What's in the box?

Personal things, obviously.

That's not a bad place for a WAT sticker

Will update your 05 fãm

the only thing I have to say to you is get fucked
enjoy having to do your job I guess

Change.

This just in, my car suddenly started overheating. What fun.

This might have a negative effect - late deliveries may increase, causing an increase in negative reviews and loss of sales.

Just in case you're mechanically impaired...

>check coolant/oil levels
>look for milky oil (blown head gasket)
>check hoses, radiator, and water pump for damage/leakage

And check your thermostat.

Also run the car without the radiator cap to check for combustion bubbles. That was the case for my head gasket. Oil was fine.

losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/cto/6175911998.html
please tell me i didnt fuck up
>small-medium sized crack on driverside windshield
>no radio
>tires probably need replacing soon
buying it for 2.8k

That's not bad. Radios are cheap and old Honda ones one to blow out anyway.

>bone stock clean tag that runs for 2800
Neat.

cool, im not really in a rush to add in a radio anyways
>dad asked if i wanted to put a spoiler on it
thanks f a m

Define combustion bubbles.

this is going to piss people off.
tflcar.com/2015/06/old-new-1987-honda-civic-wagon-4wd-vs-2016-honda-hr-v-awd/

So you're buying it for $2.8k for sure or trying to get it for that price?

I ain't even mad

In regards to the HRV. They have taken my area by storm. What are you guys seeing in yours? Anybody own one?

for sure, just need to withdraw cash from the bank and hand it to him

when they brought it in where i live i started getting my orders 15-20 minutes faster than I used to, pizza boy will find a way if he wants to keep his job

So, the waiting time should be more consistent rather than variable.

I haven't had any customers complain if they get their pizza late, but they will tell me if I get there sooner than they expected and get a bigger tip as a result.

So, I'm just going to get stuck with $1 tips from now on by the look of things.

Basically bubbles that won't stop in your coolant. It's exhaust gases forcing itself into your coolant.

Sorry for the late reply was cleaning up at work.

Don't talk about how I shouldn't be working at a job working for tips, I enjoy driving my own car and I only have to talk to customers briefly; I'm not going to bother driving for Uber or returning to throwing newspapers just to have another house jump in front of me.

Delivery is sometimes an definite must in some areas. I like within blocks of 7 pizza places and sometimes STILL order via delivery. Wait varies from 10 minutes to an hour dependent on the time of day. If you call before 4 expect your Chinese/burgers/pizza at your doorstep within 15 minutes. Obviously I'm not hurting but places here have "zones" where they feel comfortable delivering. IE I wouldn't be able to order from a place that's lets say 10 blocks away or 1.5 of a mile...although most places will some will not. I live in a congested city though so things may not apply to you.

Wait a minute... those jobs work for tips as well, just not as much.

I already have a warehouse job and I'm waiting for a better paying warehouse job to be offered in a few months from a friend.

Not to mention the immeasurable amount of Chinese food places/burger joints (diners) ethnic arab food places , sushi places and handful of those health food organic food takeo ut places. No wonder America is obese as fuck.

I used to work in a warehouse as well. I remember loading 1 tone of products on a pallet jack all by myself. I'm not a big guy and this was a manual pallet jack so not assistance. I quit the next month.

From my experience most of not all people who tip don't do it based on how fast it gets there. I've gotten to houses late as fuck and they usually understand it's out of my control. As long as it's hot they don't give a fuck. I don't deliver cold food.

>Drive my grandmother to jack in the box
>Fucking place has delivery

>Nearest Jack in the Box is in Baton Rouge and I'm near New Orleans

It's not fair. I had it once and it was amazing.

I think its the opposite. I used to work as a busboy as I stated before and I remember one lady threw a fucking fit because the open bar had a tip jar and that defeats the purpose of an open bar...she literally had a meltdown because "its not right" "makes no sense" I find people who cant grasp tips are just petty and cheap.

I live in metro Atlanta where the delivery area is 5-10 miles.

That's... not hard.

Well, at least they knew the pizza was delivered straight out of the oven when I get there early.

What the heck is a jack in the box?

It's a fast food restaurant.

I've never been to one, I think.

There was bubbling, I wouldn't describe it as non stop per se, it was intermittent and didn't occur constantly.

I find it hard to believe that moving 2000 pounds isn't hard.

I see

Could just be an air bubble.

It's on wheels; it's much easier to move than being on the floor.

Fast food restaurant that doesn't build enough stores.

People like that are nuts. I've apologized to every late order and all say it's OK and tip my anyway.

Let it run with the cap off for a while and see if the bubbles eventually stop. If they never do, it's a possible head gasket leak. Only way to find out for sure is to use a pressure tester from an auto parts store.

Yeah obviously but I'm saying your still moving the weight. Strange though even bigger dudes than I said it was a workout. Out pallet jack was shit though and so was the crumbling warehouse we worked in believe it or not this place still had a manual freight elevator. Sketchy as fuckkkkk to use

Oh we did, adding water as it idled, it would bubble and then eventually after a long enough time of adding water and sitting, it did stop bubbling, although it spat out a lot of coolant through the cap neck. What's weird is after the whole ordeal, it got home without rising in temperature at all...

Ok, so the issue was the jack itself.

But still, if you can move a car in neutral, you can move a pallet jack.

Ok cool you should be fine then. Just keep an eye out for leaks. If the car is old then you may just have failing hoses.

Yeah there's probably a very rare and slow leak in that line. This actually was never an issue before. Tomorrow I'm replacing the thermostat, seal, and also my valve cover gasket.
There's a huge and inconsistent power loss in ny car (and has been since i got it). I'm thinking MAYBE fuel pump could be the issue if the cover gasket replacement stops oil from killing the plugs and it still doesn't get faster.

Civic hatch stronk

youtube.com/watch?v=D2BavfShtZU

>video uploader had to disable comments because of all the butthurt
>implying they aren't just blowing up that D15 for fun so they can put something better in it

kek

>Front clip removed
>Shitty burner wheels and tires on the front for burnouts
Probably were gonna do a swap.

Yeah. I would be kiiiinda butthurt if it were a D16Z6 or Y8 but nobody gives a fuck about D15s unless it's the crazy JDM VTI D15s that do like 130hp factory. The US ones are just sub 100hp fuel sippers.