2000+17

>2000+17
>still driving on tires

why did you have to make a thread about this op
honestly

I'd say "a thread died for this" but every Veeky Forums thread is worthless garbage anyway

> not making a high speed zamboni
> not preparing for the ice age

why not make diamond tire?

>not having bedrock rites
lol what are you, a jew?

>his car wasnt purpose-built to test high performance tyres

tip top kek

add more axles?

Still wears out at 300 MPH, assuming you have enough power to handle these extra axles

Yes

more axles = less load on each tire

Spheres are the future.

how does that even work? how does it get rolled? and what material is it made of?

Were they really able to add 30 mph to the top speed?

Sounds like some marketing wank to me desu

Magnets

How can Bonneville be real if our tires aren't real?

kek

I unironically love it

>how does it get rolled
something like a ball mouse thing I imagine I dunno. little wheels inside the well that "roll" the wheel

Literally a tire in the shape of a ball
Expensive assssssssss fuuucxxxkkm

Yeah but
>this interior
>for 8 million dollars

>normal steering wheel
How does it strafe?

> for 8 million dollars
> 8 million dollars
> 8 million
> 8

this is a fucking nigger nigger interior

It's a nigger car

It was the tyres that held back the Veyrons' in terms of top speed, Michelin wouldn't rate them for more than 420kph then 450kph with the later generation of tyres. So Bugatti set the top speed limiter just a bit below these.

>massively obtrusive centre console

Lol good luck getting a handjob from your trophy wife in this thing

fucking magnets, how do they work?

>1990+27
>still driving an over priced VAG

>His car is not a two-engined, ten-wheeled, custom-built mobile test bed with an eleventh powered wheel sitting right in the middle of it

Toppity toppest of keks

>zillion dollar company
>gorillions in r&d
>cant get some custom redonkulous speed tires made
>still costs like 50k for all 4 corners
yeah, the tires are the reason. i totally believe you.

Absolutely ghastly.

>Meanwhile inside the Peugeot 3008

And I mean every angle of it. Stunning

i think it looks ok

but the poojet will have terrible materials making up the interior

It's a fundamental issue.
Even if you'd take a tire and spin it in the air there'll be a velocity at which it explodes. The centripital forces F=m*v^2 / r will be bigger than the radial strength of the tire.
To overcome this you'd need to fundamentally change the way a tire is made. Not just 'use some better materials, optimize design, etc.'
You'd need a material with a high tensional strength and a low weight. Which is possible (google dyneema) but in a whole other league of expensive than just 'good rubber and steel'. And the manufacturing process needs to be specialized.
And then we're not talking about possible wear situations. (as this IS a road going vehicle, not a one-run-closed-road) And let's not forget that the tires also need to have good grip. And be able to withstand forces in all directions.

i bet op's mom could handle 300mph.

because it's Veeky Forums and we are pretty much /b/'s long lost twin brother with less traffic now and poor moderation

looks like what lincoln or buick would have put in their top end model in the late 90s
also
>8
>MILLION
>DOLLARS

>worse than a 40k Volvo