have good spatial awareness
have good mental and physical reactions
know your car
know the road

jerry mind tricks

you didnt hit him hard enough senpai

>5'9"
I thought all Germans were supposed to be freakishly tall nordic demigods

being tall is a detrimental in motorsports cause G force.

Still finished ahead of the black man

Top lad

We can't know all the facts from outside the seats of those cars involved, but Seb was a real nigger about this one. And I'm a fan of his.

Honestly just get rid of Seb and Hamnigger. They're both annoying faggots.

100% agree

>mfw he rekt hamilel
>pic absolutely related

He literally did nothing wrong.

You may be joking but there are people out there stupid enough to actually think that.

desu I think Hamilton was the real nigger in this one.

What, as in not at fault but subject to an unprovoked attack from a white bully boy... Oh yes I see your point.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jq7mBi6wLs0
youtube.com/watch?v=vx9zIQvrdZU
youtube.com/watch?v=HO1f7ah5zcE
Vettel has never been good near other cars, he's a qualifier and not a racer.

youtube.com/watch?v=9M_ZTY0xWvM
youtube.com/watch?v=3GKdWoHVqLI
youtube.com/watch?v=IbSL8edgC3Y
Hamilton is no better.

This is F1's problem, shit drivers winning titles just because they have a massive car advantage without any opposition.

Meanwhile check out Alonso doing stuff like rev matching dealing with false shifts because the clutch failed during a race and still being competitive until his car completely gave out. They need the better drivers at the top of the sport.
youtube.com/watch?v=wEyoWVtIYPI

>This is F1's problem, shit drivers winning titles just because they have a massive car advantage without any opposition.
if you genuinely believe that Seb and Lewis aren't both magnificent drivers then you're an idiot. Obviously everyone wants to see Alonso back in a top team but if you think posting a few youtube vids makes your point then you're even more of an idiot. I could easily post Seb's drive from the back in Brazil 2012, Lewis's drives at Silverstone '08, Japan '07, or Alonso crashing at the same race trying to follow him. You also apparently need reminding how Lewis performed with Alonso as his teammate in his rookie season. You're honestly such a fangirl that you're lying to yourself

>I'll post videos of them getting great results with the best cars for those years to show they are not carbabies

Italy '08
Hungary '09

also 2007 season
Alo 4 wins
Ham 4 wins
why don't you respond to me properly instead of a greentext non-answer

>We weren't racing Kimi, we were racing Fernando
Says the McLaren team principle in 2007 and Hamilton's sponsor for 12 years before 2007.

Only one race in 2007 was independently confirmed to have equality for both drivers.
Alonso 3rd
Hamilton 7th
Says it all.

>if you genuinely believe that Seb and Lewis aren't both magnificent drivers then you're an idiot
Not him, but Hamilton is an arrogant driving machine with no manners (asking for Botas to slow down and hold up Seb, for the world to hear) and Vettel is STILL immature and inexperienced, and only as good as the car he's in.

I wish he had properly crashed into Hamiltard like Cole Trickle crashed into Russ Wheeler on his victory lap. Then retire before anyone gets a chance to punish him, because a career in a Formula 1 where Hamilton does whatever he wants and getting off scot-free isn't worth it anyway.

That brake check was a proper cunt move, acting like he "just didn't accelerate because he was so close to the SC" is proper horseshit. He should've gotten a stop and go penalty as well for deliberately causing a collision.

And then there's fucking twoface Lauda talking about how Hamilton would've won if it hadn't been for Vettel crashing into him. HARD NO YOU CUNT, Hamilton lost because YOUR boys didn't strap his neck pillow in properly after the red flag, which was caused by debris on the track, the only situation that didn't scatter debris all over the track was Vettel rubbing tires. If anything, it's Hamilton's own fault for shredding Vettel's nose and his own diffusor. Vettel would've won if he hadn't done this, NOT Hamilton.

He's won 2 world titles by being in a car that's way above the rest of the grid. You put him in any of the other cars in those seasons, he wouldn't win fuck all.

Fact.

If you're talking about Vettel, I'm already agreeing with that.
If you're talking about Hamilton, as I said, driving like a machine, no mistakes, no exceptional moves.
They're both mediocre drivers, heavily reliant on far superior cars.

No that's us, the Dutch. Average of 185 or 187 or something. foreigners are bringing the average down here though.

He deliberately bumped into Hamilton like the pathetic man child that he is.

Can some Ameribros give me a basic gestalt on INDYCAR and NASCAR?
I have watched some NASCAR Radioactives and compilations on Youtube and it seems to be more interesting then F1.
No idea on Indy, but I do understand that at some point F1 and Indy were quite similar in capabilities before F1 went on to ego stroke manufacturers while Indy opted for a single chassis "Driver" oriented racing, that which F1 toots it has.

he's won at least one race in every season he's raced
whether you like him or not he's an exceptional driver

theyre both carbabbies
but hamiltons a carbabby and a cunt

Yea, he's never had a bad car. Thanks for confirming that.

Meanwhile Alonso has dragged horrible cars into title contention. Give Hamilton that level of machinery and he'll just quit to become a rapper.

If Hamilton or Vettel had to fight their car this much they wouldn't make the first lap of any race without crashing.
youtube.com/watch?v=-RqMbaohYeY
youtube.com/watch?v=zVYp1ZqLLAM
Alonso finished only 3 points behind Vettel in 2012. A great F1 driver having to wrestle his car around every lap vs a carbaby with massive downforce due to illegal flexing wings and exhaust blown diffuser making the car stick to the track like it was on rails.

Alonso 2012 was amazing desu.

>Average of 185 or 187
WHY IS THIS ALLOWED

people saying hamilton or vettel are good, when they could have never competed with schumacher at his prime, or even in his comeback years, if his car wasnt pure shit.

Except that the Dutch aren't Nordic demigods, they're half Germanic, half Anglo lanklets.

you are thinking of fighter jets