HEMI V8

>HEMI V8
>RWD
>smooth as fuck 8 speed transmission
>real American muscle car
>fun as fuck
>spacious as fuck
>looks good as fuck
>costs less than your typical nip/gook/eurotrash overpriced shitbox of the same class

Is this the most underrated car currently on the market?

>Fiat
>Chrysler
>Automobiles

Not an argument.

>buying a Chrysler product
>ever

Ahahahahahaaaa

It's a nice car for what it is, basically like a cheap american 5 series

Shame about the nigger stigma though

You forgot the best one
>5 (FIVE) stars safety rating
>literally better than the s class

This kills the europoors.

>company consistently ranked among the lowest of the low in almost every reliability and dependability study
>not an argument
Sure, bud.

Chevy need to make a charger competitor with the alpha chassis.

It's called the CTS-V.

Everyone ITT is a fucking faggot none of you will report me

It looks dreadful

not even in the same price class. you can get a hellcat charger for the same price as a base CTS-V

No manual

Dodge is shit

worst American brand

How is that not the same class? The regular CTS on the Alpha platform.

The "I can't drive a stick" car

>how to be 12: the post

>plastic pigfat unreliable piece of amerilard garbage

Lmao, neck yourself amerinigger

as the owner of a 2015 charger, this is true
(though i dont plan on putting twuntay fo's on it)

Still more reliable than your shitty overpriced German garbage. Stay triggered eurocuck.

>butthurt doughy amerilard teen already sperging over his country's inferior products

LOL
Shouldn't you be at a BLM rally americuck?

I agree op. Been looking at one for a bit. It's pretty cozy and the drive was comfortable. Problem is finding it in stick.

I know a lot of you are wagecuck plebs who have never seen something like this but the gist of it is some of the smartest people strongly disagree and they put their money where their mouth is

I wanted to get one but it doesn't come in manual and I don't really need the back two doors so I got a Challenger

Have fun possibly making $2000 over the course of 10 years. You people are insufferable.

The new 8 speed is nice. Interior is nice on some trims.

Gud cars/10. Don't think it's really the best on any front, but if you want a nice v8 rwd DD then I think it's hard to beat.

its up over 70% in the last year you fucking dip. let me guess, you buy crypto and get epic gains overnight....You people are worse than people who have never invested anything because you haven't got a clue more than them but think you know how to make money

My (black) dealer drives a newer-model Dodge Charger. He was only able to qualify for the (dealer+manufacturer) financing because the guy in the financing department also bought coke from him. Just saying.

I make $80k a year and I'm 23 lol, I don't need to invest in some shitty stocks. I have family who worked at stock brokerage firms for 20 years. I know exactly what you think you'll make but WON'T LOL. Take a hike,

shouldnt you be offering your women to your muslim slave master?

they look so ugly, I would take the Chevy SS over it, especially since they can be had for $30k~ used and in manual

>Theyre good m8, just dont buy one out of warrenty
if you need 4 doors they dont make a better car for less than 40k

Fat and slow. The 5.7 is a huge turd too.

I miss mine. Made it too 180k before I said I was done with spending money to fix it.

Fun car.

>slow
>0-60 in 5 seconds
???????????????

He probably measures speed in track time.

Best measures of speed are quarter mile and 0-60 tho.

I love how everything in America is so big.
Big V8 engine
Big car
Big house
Big wife
Big kids

>buying a car you get for FREE when you join the army
rotflmao

Name a faster full size sedan within the same price range.
Name a full size sedan that's not heavy.

Big bull

>only been leased 24 times

BIG RIMZ

>Name a faster full size sedan

CTS-V

Nigger mobile

>within the same price range

>

In all seriousness, I'm black, but I'm not a nigga. I still accept the charger and challenger as what they are.

They're affordable kinda comfy barges with a big v8 and enough power to feel good at stoplights and pass people on the freeway. They're for people who really dont give a shit about turns or stopping power. If you ask an Asian how his car handles he'll tell you how solid the steering feels and how he just changed his brakes. Ask a white guy, he'll tell you about his mods for zero body roll, traction for dayz, and cornering like mad. but if you ask a black guy he'll talk about smoothness and comfort.

>same price range
>posts a sedan that costs 60k more

>Half the range

How to be a faster car
A: Automatic or DCT
B: No manual
choose both.

People who trot out this arguments are the car equivalent of that jewish kid who never actually played sports but would argue that X player is better than Y player because he sliliightly edges him out on his favorite (((advanced metrics)))

define "faster"...is that that the DCT is .1/.2 faster 0-60?...cool man, you'll definitively notice that difference I'm sure of it. definitely a common scenario that comes up too to just floor your car on a straight away from a dead stop. Faster actually daily driving: manual. while your going from gas to break to gas slowly turning around bends I'll be heel toeing around corners going way irl faster.

>He doesnt put money on ant coin

Market value /= quality of the cars

you fucking moron

bruh my 2010 land rover does about that

There's zero fucking Italian in that car. The Veyron is a VW right?

I know they're the same company, but Chrysler is still worse

Would be a great car user
>IF EVERY FUCKING NIGGER WITH A HANDFUL OF BILLS DIDNT FUCKING BUY ONE

>m-muh muslims
>says the 50% white amerinigger

KEK

>>looks good as fuck
they look ok, needs different wheels
otherwise i agree

>possibly the single most power efficient small block OHV V8 of all time
>turd

You know, I used to think Veeky Forums was just full of trolls, but I genuinely do think these threads are just filled with mouth breathers mad that either:

A) FCA is fucking KILLING IT these last few years, was raping their competition with the force of The Great American Challenge with a 100 shot of NOW

Or

B) Literally can't get their opinions from anyone but their boomer family members that were mad that Golden Age Mopar was raping their competition to death so hard that every officiating race organization had to make up rules so other cars could be competitive

Or just butthurt eurocucks.

>Is this the most underrated car currently on the market?
Not really. It gets a lot of sales. But people that want a modern muscle dont like cryshler reliability (they are not a meme.) and they would rather get a 2 door manual. That's why camaro and the mustang and even the challenger overcome the charger.

Is it used? yeah, cops are using it so there's that

But i dont like it, not even gonna try to go benchracer with arguments. I just dont like the way it looks

The regular CTS is more expansive than the charger.

dodge has really improved compared to where it used be, which was bottom of the list where Fiat still is.

Its ranked right behind Honda and above Mazda, Infiniti, and Subaru. Not that bad for an American car company known for performance over reliability.

>fiat and british cars

>50%
try 77% Mahmood. keep making up statistics I'm order to ease the cucking

No

Those cost $50k new and aren't even in production anymore

A new charger R/T costs $35k and a R/T 392 costs $40k, both of which are in production

Too much animuh is detrimental user. Seek help.

>Initial Quality

More money because it's faster and better interior and suspension.

that's not how it works you nigger, we both know all that matters in the stock market is profitability, not product quality
>t. ram 1500 (that's been bulletproof even though I bought it from a small construction company that used the ever loving fuck out of it) owner

Slower than most cars with same power.

>HEMI today is just a marketing gimmick
>spits on the grave of the nameplate it uses
>4000+ pounds
>You look like either a cop, rental car, or someone in the middle of a mid-life crisis
>Depreciates even faster then it falls apart

>talks about the many V8 versions
>post pic of the base V6

>Amerinigger this far in denial

Lmao, stay triggered Paco

>The Veyron is a VW right?
>implying it isn't

Its french and vw is german there is no italian at all

>company literally owned by VW, car designed by a team of VW's best engineers, using VW's most prized technology and commissioned by the boss of VW at the time
>not a VW

It is a giant overpriced vw i was just making a pint that the italians have nothing to do with it

Either way i wasnt the guy u were argung with just being nosey

Yes, it totally makes sense that frequently disengaging the engine from the drivetrain so that you keep it somewhat in the same neighbourhood as the peak power speed in a few arbitrary road speeds would be faster than keeping the engine constantly engaged and running at the optimum speed all the time.

Eh whatever, I'll quit funposting for now.
If anything the Charger being, essentially, a car from the DaimlerChrysler era that's received a few mostly cosmetic updates over the years doesn't really help its case. It's an old car by now, hailing from a time when Chrysler/Dodge was really fucking shit.

Ford V8's > GM V8's > Mopar V8's

>375HP out of 5.7L

Are you shitting me