Be me

>be me
>be 19
>have over 13 traffic tickets
>2 were clerical errors
>have license suspended 5 times but twice for clerical errors
>got license suspended for the 5th time for not taking a mandatory ''defensive driving course''
>been professionally racing on tracks since I was 5
>never had one car crash
>people still drive with hazards on in the rain
>people still get into car crashes for not paying attention to the road and only to their phone
>fuck Florida

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KEEMSTAR/status/878526099545870336
twitter.com/KEEMSTAR/status/878404868226076672
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Florida

It was for humanity's sake, OP

sick bait, bus rider

Totally bait
I also own a 1993 Foxbody Notch and a 1996 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4WD. I totally ride the bus

HOLY FUCK! HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK!!!!!!! YOURE A BAD ASS!!!! VERY FAST PRO STREET RACER!!!!!!

Surely it doesn't matter since you've been making professional driver money rent free for 14 years - just have the chauffeur take you around and to the track when you gotta pay the bills

A shitty hybrid and a base model IS?

Who are u trying to race, Pacificas?

Do you think you're above the law?

lol I've smoked brand new Cameros, Evos, and even a viper in my baby

>I've smoked crack in my baby
Wow

Easiest way to spot a Gen-Z kid?

Their narcissist ego and need to brag about e v e r y t h i n g they own, even when it has nothing to do with the conversation.

Keep smoking crack then. Enjoy being a slow, shitty driver

Post keys in car, busboy

Nah, I don't have to prove shit to you. You're fucking below me

It's not Florida, you're just a cunt is all.

You sound like Itsuki but with daddy's money to buy a not-shitbox.

Wow you were driving on a track when you were a kid that totally makes it safe when you ride on the street and makes you unable to commit an error or drive like shit.

>person who has car
Vs
>kid on anonymous forum posting mom's lexus
OK sweetheart

man, are all teenagers this fucking entitled and egotistical?

OP, you know how people say "just be yourself"? Well, do the opposite. Be someone else, the whole 'you' thing isn't working

>all these garbage-tier drivers are assmad that I'm better than them

I'm glad the system is working as intended. Good luck affording insurance when and if you get your license back. You have never touched a track or dragstrip in your life either.

does your dad work at Nintendo

>>been professionally racing on tracks since I was 5
>on muh ps2

In
Car

Or go back to forza. It is declared, if you fail to respond accordingly, you lose the internet argument

You have to be 18 or over to post in this site

edgy, why post unless you wanna prove something? even if what you say is true you are still an insecure child

You
Are
Below
Me

Go back to driving your rust bucket Camrey

This is not OP, I havent posted at all. this is OP.

your dad must be so proud

Lmao what's ur insurance like

same plate -- what did he mean by this?

Why do you guys believe people are OP by some random person lol.

I haven't posted back in here in awhile, currently doing the driver school, I haven't raced shit, I bought the car to corner, whatever that guy is telling you is not me lol

EVERYONE LOOK!!! HE LOST THE ARGUMENT!!! NO KEYS! NO CARS!

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

its 140.00 a month
The real OP will post photos of the car, any post not made by the OP will not have photos of the car

OP is the kind of cancerous driver that I strawman everyone who drives like shit in a nice(ish) car as.
>e.g: Lexus/(newer) Cadillac/Mercedes/BMW/Audi/Subaru drivers
BRAH IVE BEEN RACING PROFESSIONALLY SINCE I WAS IN THE 3RD GRADE OK BRAH YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT A TWO-GAY IS

>I-I-I WAS JUST PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED HURR DURR
>PLEASE DONT DOX ME
>PLEASE DONT DOX ME
>PLEASE DONT DOX ME
>PLEASE DONT DOX ME

>trying to backpedal THIS hard
Sure pal

Posting on behalf of the person who claims to be OP.

>i-it wasn't me I-I swear!!!1
Holy fuck, just how retarded are you?

not trying to back pedal at all. lmao

I have two accidents on my record (one of them bad, the other was declared my fault) and two pretty bad speeding tickets (one was speeding + reckless driving)

I still only pay $59/mo for full coverage so I have to wonder if maybe it's just because I've settled down since I turned 21 or if you're just a shitbird behind the wheel

nah just speeding tickets in back country sides and cops are usually there

basically this is OP since im posting pictures everytime, dont believe a random person claiming to be op lol. I'm not a reckless driver.

>melting down this hard

>6 gorillian tickets
>I'm not a reckless driver.

>I'm not a reckless driver.
So then how much do you pay $/mo in auto insurance, Speed Racer

>not in car
How can one person lose so many times in a single thread? Yeesh

>op says its florida
>plate on california

ggwp no re.

>doxxing yourself to save face
nice one

Im from Florida, I have californian plates from my other car. plate is painted blackI pay 140.00 a month with Geico
Im in starbucks rn using the internet for the drivers test because im not fully moved into my new house yet.

>I pay 140.00 a month

Hm, this might just be true. The truest stories are always the most convoluted. Another good sign is how elements keep getting added and changed.

Post car from Starbucks

If you really a photo of the keys in the car idc, i can take it later when I leave

lmao, tard tried to erase this image

Car at starbucks

>not Starbucks
Fuk u

>keys not in car
>bus visible in background
Just stop.

>tfw you will never have rich parents

>colin
Is there a more beta name?

"Keith" is a close runner-up

So now that we have cleared me being not that other person, Ill try to answer your questions and complaints in a non faggot way unlike the other guy claiming to be me.
I am not an reckless driver, but I am an agressive driver which you need to be in Tampa or you will end up getting hit, I guarantee it.

>I am not an reckless driver
Your insurance rates and your OP greentext say otherwise, to be desu my fampai

Stop driving like shit.

I don't need to have rich parents. I recently worked on the All Eyez On Me movie from May to June for marketing and made over 11k. Daddy and Mommy is not needed but thanksI posted a pic of the keys on my laptop earlier.

>but I am an agressive driver which you need to be in Tampa or you will end up getting hit, I guarantee it.
sounds like their problem, not yours
if you get hit, you get to collect insurance money and their rates go up. the way you drive evidently leads to over a dozen tickets and half a dozen license suspensions, so you tell me who's worse off

>I made 11k shilling for a Tupac movie online in 1 month
>I've been a professional racer since I was 5
guys

seriously guys

is anyone falling for this

My insurance rates are still 140.00 a month full coverage.

Yeah that's not a good thing. People who don't drive like meth-addled tweakers pay probably a fraction of that for full coverage.

>race car driver
>I must be a really great street driver too

Responsible driving on the street isn't about knowing how to handle your car and push it to it's limits. Sorry but you're probably a shitty driver.

thats a good thing when your 19 years old with 5 driving license suspensions, my moms till pays 165.00 a month and she is 45 and 0 crashes

yet I have 0 crashes, 0 damages on any of the 32 cars ive owned in my life but im a shitty driver okay, have fun with your rebuilt title sonata.

Why did u buy a slow car that looks fast?

you strike me as a colossal faggot

Is that your boyfriend

>32 cars

lmao you are fucking sad, daddy's lexus doesn't count you fag.

Im not going to show you my current account balance because I have literally nothing to prove. maybe mommy can buy you a slurpee at 7/11 so you can cry about it later.

>i have nothing to prove
>as you give us your autobiography while posting pics of your shitbox
sure pal

Bought the car because it was cheap and on demand cornering.
okay but your still a beta faggot in high school.
My friend.
Yes 32 cars, must have been hard for you to count to 32, Ive owned cars ranging from 1972 Diesel Benz'es to E36 M3's.

>i have nothing to prove
>reeee fucking loser if you dont believe my speed racer tupac star story then fuck you reeee
Wow someone sure is getting emotional. No wonder you drive like such a retard lmao

This thread is monumental cancer and needs to be saged now

god damn all of u are fucking dumb

lmao yeah nice bait kid
Maybe you can pay off those student loans on your gaming PC because you will never have gf.

>claims to have owned 31 cars not counting daddy's lexus
>yet he keeps posting the same aforementioned lexus every time

you are not fooling anyone you autistic jerk off.

Notice how he still hasn't posted a pic of his keys in the car with a timestamp. He's supposedly "parked right outside the starbucks using their internet brah" but he can't even hop back into "his" car for a quick proofshot. Anyone can take a picture of someone elses' keys sitting on their laptop.

>calls it bait
>still takes it
lol you really do get triggered easy

yeah you def got me bro.
send me your email ill send a google drive album of every car ive ever owned.

>okay but your still a beta faggot in high school.
>have fun with your rebuilt title sonata.
>Ill try to answer your questions and complaints in a non faggot way unlike the other guy claiming to be me
>Maybe you can pay off those student loans on your gaming PC because you will never have gf
>must have been hard for you to count to 32
>Im not going to show you my current account balance because I have literally nothing to prove. maybe mommy can buy you a slurpee at 7/11 so you can cry about it later

>all while posting a million pictures of the same fucking lexus
how can a human vessel even contain such faggotry

my instagram is Autotragic
feel free to look through it and tell me im wrong

i dont really need to because i dont care about how many cars you own or have owned
im looking through this thread and it looks like im right about you being a faggot, though

lemme know what other bait you got.

still no keys in car pic, "bro" ;)

He reminds me of that twinkboy from some recent viral video who was bragging about how he's 'famous' because he's got '20k followers on instagram':

>BRO JUST KILL YOURSELF BRO
>IM FAMOUS OK
>BRO IM SO MUCH RICHER THAN YOU BRO OK
>STOP TREATING PEOPLE LIKE DOGS AND JUST KILL YOURSELF BRO

twitter.com/KEEMSTAR/status/878526099545870336

twitter.com/KEEMSTAR/status/878404868226076672

exactly so kill yourself.
trying to start shit while your stuck in mums basement with 0 car at all and having to resort to take the school bus to your freshman high school. suicide yourself

fucking keked

>posts absolutely rusted to shit, spic-owned 4runner that anyone with half a brain cell would have sold already
>le have you fun with your rebuilt sonata
It's like pottery.

Why does OP feel the need to show off a $7,000 car so he can LARP as a rich kid?

But if you are a freshman in highschool why would you even have a car or not live with your mum??¿¿?

yeah totally rusted. thats rust on a fucking bumper which i already have a replacement for. tell me how much 4wd 4runners are going for on craigslist and come back to me. possibly more than your rebuilt sonata is going for.

i think Op is one of those people that gets a kick out of everyone thinking he's a colossal faggot

We have already known I bought the car for 8,000, I specifically made that claim. your only fooling yourself.

Im just going to let this thread die down. literally made it to pass time to finish this stupid course anyways.
thanks for the contributions and have fun rolling in mums honda odysseys on the way to publix for your fattening obesity food.

>j-just the bumper

haha, whatever you say you pathetic beaner