Noko

So what do you guys think of Jon Olsson's new Rolls-Royce Wraith?
810 BHP

It's dumb and a marketing gimmick like himself. The same shit he's been doing for over 10 years.

>road car
>road wheels and tires
>"rally" lights

Fucking disgusting.

There's no good reason to modify a rolls-royce

camo looks shit, the rest of the car is on some rich stupid redneck shit

Its extremely tacky

You sound jealous.

Give me a reason to care who that person is or why I should give a fuck about him?

It appears everything done to that car is reversible.

another rich dude, made all his money "inventing" ski tricks

now he spends his 30's fucking models and spending money in monaco

i hate his taste but i want his life

>It appears everything done to that car is reversible.
It took me a minute to figure that out, but yeah. I'm really curious what's been done under the hood. I bet it's 100% factory tuning.

spend-happy oil princes with practically unlimited budgets are not enough of a reason for you?

I despise cars like this one, but I can see why their makers would want to get in on the quick cash.

Wheels are way too big
Lights look like you will be traversing wild terrain at night but the wheels says no, so the lights look dumb and a hazard to other road users

Otherwise I would have approved.

810HP means it's tuned. The dyna results are there.

Lights are for dark roads in Sweden and other dark mountain terrain.

If you need that many lights then glasses should be the first thing you buy

He's done that already.

who? fuck off with your eceleb shit faggot

>E-celeb

Dude is only one of the greatest freestyle skiers off all time.

I'm not sure if he was really good at monetizing that or if he already had money or a lucrative side hustle or something. Most of the time it seems like pro athletes like that may or may not even crack six figures.

His parents are just regular Swedish lower middle class, but he was sponsored by Red-Bull from the get-go, when he was good and wrecking the competition the prize money was way less then what it is today but the thing he did very well was brand himself.

He used his status to hold a competition every year with several elements that got notoriety which in turn got him more sponsors opportunities to get a lamb to increase his brand etc...

Also he is just a marketable not bad looking dude.
And he has had a small apartment in Monaco since '07 or something or earlier.

When he started vlogging, it was late too the game but he kickstarted with his existing skiing fanbase and a smaller fanbase from his car antics.

That is the most important a youtube channel needs, gain traction. Combined with a great filmer and a way more interesting life then most youtubers he is now getting bigger by the day.

But most of his fortune is from the pre-blogging days.
Most pro-freeskiers made their money outside competition using their fame as a catalyst and kick-starter.
Tanner Hall founded a ski company
Candide Thovex has a massive stake in a ski company
Aurelien Ducrouz get's money thrown at him for making 4/5 short sponsored videos a year.

> LED's

Nothing else to say