When you akwardly run into your gf's ex and hes driving a car you know is faster than yours(current gen mustang GT) but...

>When you akwardly run into your gf's ex and hes driving a car you know is faster than yours(current gen mustang GT) but your car attracts alot of attention(muff deleted 16 WRX) so you dont know wether to play it off cool and act like you dont notice his taunts which may make you look like a cuck or double down and out chad him in a hard launch at the next light.
then you realize that real life isnt some acoustic version of f&f were disputes are settled over a street race and that 95% of women dont care how fast your car is.
>inb4 muh blogposts
nigga all Veeky Forumstists do is shitpost

Other urls found in this thread:

maperformance.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>muffler delete
Why would you do that

>tfw am a low self-esteem faggot whose ego cannot take the hit if the 5% of women that know about cars realize my shitbox is embarrassing
I don't care if a lot of "car gurlz" are sluts, just the fact that a girl can possibly see my shitbox for what it really is (a hot mess) intimidates me

I smile at him and tell him I can still taste his cum on my gfs pussy and ask if I could get some straight from the source because I am driving a muffler deleted wrx

I don't know whether to laugh or cringe. Jesus straightfags sure are gay

i liked the sound, and it was cheap, my wrx is leased so i didnt want to sink that much in it if im turning it in after 3 years. It has an ebay catless downpipe too, i wanted a stage 2 setup for around a grand all in

>spending ANY money on "modding" a LEASED car
what the fuck is wrong with you. I drive a vapewagon and unironically vape in it too so im not perfect but what the fuck

>LEASING a WRX

Leasing is aight but really bro, ebay performance parts

>its literally a metal pipe, how bad can the 12 year old chinks that make it fuck it up?
it really only needs to last me 2 years and 20,000 miles, ill be able to replace everything with oem and sell off my aftermarket mods including accessport and get probably half my money back.Im paying like 200 and change for a new WRX life is good fampai.

>cobb tune on a leased car
Holy fucking lol

nice blog

this

fight him and dorifuto.

You got his girl. That's plenty enough right there.

Hol up, hol up... how much hp does a muffler delete yield?

>boy racers trying to prove which car is faster.

>men drive Mercedes AMG and can drive slow as fuck because both people know they will win and the Mercedes is nicer inside.

>OP drives WRX
>cuck OP's new BF drives a Stang GT

You're both fags, fuck off!

>good luck with the guy in the mercedes

Not trying to hijack the thread but, I want to buy a V3 COBB AP for my wrx but retail is like $600 dollars. Would it be unwise of me to buy a used one?

This is where all those autists come barging into the thread telling at you to buy a bike for 1k to sodomize him with.

In this case I concur. Smash a mirror off and pull hard on his pigfat mobile.

Buy AP3 from MAP and get free tune from them on top of Cobb maps. Do not wait. Stock tune is garbage.

>Buy AP3 from MAP
MAP? I'm not familiar with that acronym, what is it?

Please be patient with me

>stock tune is garbage
That's what I've heard and why I'm considering getting one

not your blog

maperformance.com/

That is the gayest picture you could've posted.

Unless it's bolted on with flanges, if you hacked and welded on the piping, the dealership is going to charge you for that when you turn it in.

Maybe you'll get lucky and they won't do an undercarriage check, but there are several clauses where they'll charge the shit out of you for modifications.

I agree though, straight piped WRX's sound rally af, good luck.