>Trying to climb a hill in your 2WD Tacoma
>Getting stuck in mud in your 2wd S10
>Burb imposters
>Cougar vs. LTD
>Offroading in Finland
>Traction tires vs. Studded tires
>Shitposting general

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/57bkxj/i_am_stefan_karl_robbie_rotten_from_lazytown_and/
youtube.com/channel/UCk5sFodVRlPUpfly2zdLq5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw too scared to offroad a 20 year old shitbox in fear of something breaking.

In the same situation. Anyone have a good checklist to tell you if you're g2g on the trail?

You're all a bunch of limp-dick boomer wannabes who can't get a girl under 300#

>fat girls can't jump! hehe
Like any of you faggots with small penises could ever even muster the courage to make EYE CONTACT with a girl. Polluting fucking assholes.

Do the world and the environment, and my sanity a favor and send your stupid toys to the crusher.

That came out of nowhere

he's just projecting his insecurities

fire ext
comealong (at the minimum) or winch
spare tire
lug wrench
whatever tools you need to pop your distributor cap when you get water in it
extra gallon oil
extra gallon water
potable and edible shit incase you get stuck out there

spares of breakable stuff (driveshaft, tie rod end, halfshaft)
OR
a friend that will drag your broke ass home

Same here... But I do it anyway because everything has mostly been broken by now...

pls post a relevant picture of yourself to prove you arent a morbidly obese miata driving cartoon fucker.

here i am in canyonlands national park about 8 week ago

>Polluting fucking assholes
yes, thats it goy. worry not about the worlds actual problems, the only real concern is the earth is getting slightly warmer for some reason even though we cant prove it

>a friend that will drag your broke ass home
The one true key to off roading

You have noooooo idea

don't gobble the bait

>posting a pic of yourself on Veeky Forums at any level
No thanks man

I drive a TJ wrangler and am in shape, will tell you that much

[spoiler]my bait bumped the thread.[/spoiler]

>17436512
(You)

Did you ask Crownon to do your paintjob?

I may have half assed it but it doesnt look that bad

>that ass

>the only real concern is the earth is getting slightly warmer for some reason even though we cant prove it

But we can prove it and we do know the reason.

It just so happens that the proof doesn't support the claimed warming rate and the reason isn't carbon emissions.

>there are people that think the Earth's atmosphere was stable before the industrial revolution
I blame a failing education system that would rather teach caution than truth.

>going for a swim edition
man this triggers

I wrecked my land cruiser so hard when I did that lmao.

gotta learn the second time and am double sealing the doors so I can redo this. waterproofing the vehicle is a pain in the ass when you still have a petrol engine

MERC OM-6xx SWAP WHEN

trails up in central ontario are flooded to shit that i hard to turn back at this one marshland. it's helping the ice melt even quicker and it's just stagnating in some marshes due to the large amount of residual water.

anyway, here's a last picture of beavers helping me perform a water crossing across a trail.

>awd meme magic
>4.22s rock climbing
>no cat skid plate
>deer / horse / black flies everywhere
c o m f

Hey /org/. Give me one good reason why I shouldn't buy this.

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/57bkxj/i_am_stefan_karl_robbie_rotten_from_lazytown_and/

I'm looking at a truck with no power steering and plan to use it occasionally off road but mainly daily, is not having power steering going to be a problem, can I install it later? Or is it fine with no power steering

man land cruisers look like shit from the back. it's kinda unfortunate. a solid back bumper would really help and maybe removing that horrid trailer hitch.

any advice on how to take care of that bubble of rot right under the tailgate opening handle?

you take that back!

you just have to take of her panties

What truck? Generally it involves replacing a good chunk of the steering system.

At least they're not the Lexus LX470 tailgate fuck those are hideous.

Is this tay? Did you put a fucking PRIUS sticker on your 80?

>you just have to take of her panties
Lewd

So, since my jeep is nearing the 180k mark, I was wondering if I should get one of those add-a-leaf things to lift it or just get whole new rear leaf springs. Since the leafs have to come off anyway I figured it would be easier to just get new ones than take the old ones apart. I'm only looking for maybe a 3" lift.

Also check these digits.

Looks better than what he's got...

man i miss that truck

i lived in it for 8 months

in memphis

during the summer too

was nice at night /blog

have some vids you might not have seen :)

link
youtube.com/channel/UCk5sFodVRlPUpfly2zdLq5Q

IS THAT THE DOG FUCKER!?

yep

>reverse Cruiser out of backyard last night
>engage 4WD Lo because manual and a bitch to do otherwise
>drive into street and park into driveway, make sure to engage it back into Hi when parked before turning off (heard a small clink so assumed it was all good)
>go to drive off for work this morning
>see light for diff lock is still on
>shift between Hi, N, Lo and back to Hi on the manual shifter a few times to no avail
>even try pressing the diff lock button a few times, light still on
>eventually just give up and reverse out of the driveway in Lo, put it into first and car magically goes back into hi with a Clunk after driving in 1st for a few metres

Is this how Lo and Hi shit works or is it something more serious? Used it a bit learning to offroad but never experienced any clunks and the transfer was always seamless. Also pretty sure the diff lock button on the dash is rooted, never seems to activate, only sometimes deactivate.

Fuck Europe I miss my truck

Get a mechanic to look at it dipshit.
And service your shit regularly. Do it yourself so you get to know your rig.

Do you have a service history? Replace anything that hasnt been changed in a while
stuff like belts, hoses, cv joints and wheel bearings can go snap suddenly so get them looked at or replaced if your serious.

Most of time you can limp yourself home if you have a toolkit and some basic mechanical knowledge and recovery gear - youtube videos are handy.

>So cold this morning
>Driving in reverse may be the remedy

Enjoyable on a warm day.

Originally had a threaded c clip attached to a small section of strap, however the c clip was used elsewhere and never put back. The bungee cord is the primary, strap & clip is the secondary.

>Windshield washer pump still works flawlessly for surprise a misting

>No windshield
Crystal clear vision.

I'll definitely be on the lookout from here on out.

Tid bit of mechanical knowledge, not a daily, and a friend that'll jerk it home if necessary.

What the fuck is wrong with the used Toyota 4runner market. 2017s trd pro trying to sell for 50k when they are 41k. Used with 40k miles they are trying to sell for 40k plus. Fucking ridiculous.

Who crapped in your cornflakes this morning?

wew

80 Toyota

where do you live?

Arkansas, Here locally they don't have any trd pros so I have to search 300 miles plus.

what websites?

To get 3in lift from your leaf springs, you'd need about a 5in add a leaf. Just get new leaf packs.

>2017s trd pro trying to sell for 50k when they are 41k

>what is supply and demand?!? how does the real world work this is not like my japanese animes omg why

Things are worth what people will pay for them. Either make more money or adjust your expectations.

What do you think, guys? Is it a scam?

I think your phone posting has irrevocably driven down the quality of this board and website as a whole. I also think you're an inept shit for coming to Veeky Forums for craigslist flavor of the month purchasing advice.

I'm a regular in these threads, I just happen to be on my lunch break. Something you wouldn't know anything about, you fat fucking NEET. Your shitposting offers no more content than someone that occasionally uses a cell phone, so do fuck off please.

eay, cars.com, autrotrader, edmunds.
man I have 95k in the bank but wanted money left over to blow 10k on a SCAR 17s and a 80inch OLED tv.

you sound like a crybaby mellenial
straighten out your head man
your shit's broken

seems legit

>eay, cars.com, autrotrader, edmunds
that's your problem man

so what's the best alternative

Fag

>we doing this?

Are we posting our girlfriends standing next to our trucks now? Here's mine

Be sure to like and subscribe

lel
i bet you have some monies in the bank though

>man land cruisers look like shit from the back.

80-series look like shit from all angles. It's literally the Camry of the off road world

Well no, because I spent it all on cars

DDing a manual steering car is a pain in the ass but people did it until the late 60s. Generally speaking, the difficulty of turning the wheel is directly proportionate to how slow you're going. Offroad with your wheel jammed up against a rock, it will be nearly impossible unless you are The Rock

Well?

that's what i meant
more monies in the bank to spend on you

search/call for dealer inventory
get lucky and find old stock of the trucc you want
bargain, haggle, jew
if they have old stock they WILL work with you

i can be ur girlfriend

Today my UAZ 469B has finally gotten Norwegian license plates.

nice jeep

I don't see one, user?

the front is kinda alright. especially once i take the running boards off and add those rock sliders

>running boards
Why do people do that?

I mean, I guess so

But maybe I spend money on my cars to fill the gap left by a partner? I guess I won't know till I'm in a relationship

Do not

>taco-chan won't impregnate me

y u no habenero a grill

Tfw you are going to be buying your truck a month ahead of planned