gib money pls

Challenger

Top one looks best.

New generation ZL1 looks even better.

Charger

front fascia is disgusting

shit taste

Bit too stubby for my taste, rather have a nice 2nd gen or IROC

Nah, problem isn't how fat it is, it's just how little it tapers off at the bottom. Needs less slab sides.

Fucked up the hood and the lower grille.

enjoy your autistically screeching car

Is that why the 2018 mustang is still slower than the 2016 camaro?

Camaro is fast, but it could be faster

ive been saying this about every modern muscle car except for the mustang. they look too tall. the camaro one you did looks the best though.

Mustang is so slow they won't even release numbers and it huts dealer in like 2 months lol

I always believe that a wide long car is better looking than a shorter tall one. Besides, trimming the fat would net more gains than engine development at this point, Weight/safety balance needs to catch up to engine tech. If the 911 can stay light after all these years, then a light mustang or Camaro is definitely possible and would be even better for performance, fuel economy, etc.

I'm going to try and see if I can do something similar with the mustang, the fact that there's a 3800lb mustang with a V4 irks me.

og looks the best

>Weight/safety balance needs to catch up to engine tech

i really do think thats what it is. if they can get that right, these modern muscle cars could look more like their first gen counterparts. like the second camaro in the OP post. probably wont happen, but a guy can dream

any suggestions?

i actually dont have a problem with the new mustangs

Nothing wrong with the Accord.

Top ones (original) looks best in both.
Try BMW and Infiniti.

Appreciate the amount of effort put in, but I have never seen this kind of autism before.

The new mustangs are actually a nice progression, you can tell they're based on the fastbacks of the 60s

What autism? I like drawing and concept cars, this is fun for me

Cadillac even made a street legal improved version of the camaro it just lack a v8 and a coupé that doesnt look like shit and that it the camaro is fixed.