Walking

Do you use your car in big cities or do you walk?

I don't have a car so I walk. Luckily everything here is pretty close

I take the bus only because I'm cheap and I don't want people to rip me off with the parking lots

Jesus fuck that was brutal

>public transport
I hope you have your guard up. Public transport in my city is like traveling to africa.

That's really sad holy shit

That's a really sad webm, man.

Did the guy make it?

Fucking niggers.

Search "Bienville attack". The guy on the ground is still in the hospital. They caught the guy at least.

if you don't take the buses that pass through black neighborhoods, you're good, fucking niggers are worse than animals

this is what concealed carry is for

Honestly I sold my car because I just walk everywhere anyways. Its less than a block to work, and under 2 blocks to a grocery store, so it didnt make sense paying ~200/month on auto insurance for a car that never got used.

Still have a motorcycle for cruising/roadtrips tho

>New Orleans
Should have sunk that shithole with Hurricane Katrina

No, this is what situational awareness is for. A gun doesn't do shit if some nignog rushes up behind you and punches you in the head.

I don't drive in cities. I drive to them, park at a random spot on the outerbelt then walk from there.

also this, yes. i get all zimzam giddy whenever i think of the opportunity to put down some animals who would try that.

You don't understand, he entire public tranportation system is another county.

This and not walking the streets drunk like majority of people do down there (I don't know of these guys were or not). I usually don't put myself in a bad position but when I made a trip down to New Orleans with some friends we walked the streets blasted out of our minds in the middle of the night. Luckily nothing happened but looking back it was very stupid of me.

I walked in SF for the last 5 years - or used Muni. I had no real issue with it and it saved me a lot of money (no need for a car really), but over the last couple years people just seem to not give a fuck about pedestrians anymore. Car drivers will straight run you over and not even seem to GAF. It doesn't help that a shit ton of Asians drive here. So I bought a car specifically not not get run over. Literally self-preservation.

*stabs you in the side of the neck

did those niggers just stab some dude walking down the street?

he got knocked out, couldn't brace the fall, and smashed the fuck out of his face on the concrete

God man I hate niggers

another SF-fag
brah why you ain't be cummin to our meatz?

>judges think these savages can be reformed and the law allows it
>they walk among us

pretty sure they just knocked him down too fast and hard for him to react