I want to get aftermarket wheels

I want to get aftermarket wheels

Is it basically go for those Japanese brands like enkei bbs, Volk etc or don't bother at all?

Are there any more affordable options? What's there to look for and what are the options more available for me in Australia?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compound_interest
thomasjstanley.com/2012/01/drive-rich-or-be-rich/
shadowstats.com/alternate_data/inflation-charts
advisorperspectives.com/dshort/updates/2017/06/05/the-s-p-500-dow-and-nasdaq-since-their-2000-highs
econimica.blogspot.ca/2017/06/the-end-of-growing-consumer-baseand.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>BBS
>Japanese

these wheels seem appropriate for you

enkei are pretty affordable out of the big name brands, especially for the performance they offer. otherwise look for used or lesser brands. I got gram lights for like $750 with 90% tread tires off some guy a while back. It mostly depends on what your goals are.

Just looks since it's my daily and because the wheels that came with my car had some pretty bad curb rash

just go used if you want something really nice and affordable. alternatively, knock offs like rota are an option. everyone shits on them here, but they're not as sketchy as people here say. but yeah, they're definitely not made for performance.

>I want to get aftermarket wheels
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compound_interest
thomasjstanley.com/2012/01/drive-rich-or-be-rich/

>his BBS aren't made in japan
S A D
A
D

so a BMW made at the plant in south carolina is an american now?

yes

Enkei are the best budget wheels.

Gramlights and buddyclubs are a nice affordable option.

Also look for second hand wheels.

Dont get reps
look around for used wheels it may take a while to find what you want

Deutsch, nicht japanisch.

this.

XXR's, Rotas and other replica companies are T R A S H

Australian here, I am also interested in getting aftermarket wheels at an affordable price.

Preferably the same design of the ones in the OP but in black.

I bet you are a Queenslander.

you wont find any affordable wheels like TE37's unless you get shitty replicas aka Rota Grids.

either make more money or just learn how to save for TE37's

>18 inch
>83,000 yen

Is that for the set, or per wheel?

Cause that's not too bad for a set... I think?

why are you telling me the price in yen? and do your own research its not hard to find out.

Because that's what it says on the website that sells the wheels?

Just spoonfeed me you faggot, don't make this hard.

>he doesn't know about Yahoo! auctions

I haven't paid more than $900 for any of my wheels and I've owned Work CR-Kai, Volk Racing GT-P, Lorinser RSK and a few others.

Go to yahoo.jp, go to the auction section, and find sellers willing to ship internationally. It's an auction so you're going to see ridiculously low prices, you have to bid on wheels but you usually get insanely good deals on them before shipping costs.

Keep the stock wheels or get some oem ones from the same generation

what do you usually pay for shipping?

Really depends on where you live and your import/handling fees, shipping to the west coast of burgerstan I usually pay around $200, never over $300.

pretty dope. not Op but thats definitely something ill look into next time im looking for wheels

>Veeky Forums - Finance

get what fits your purpose. Ther are some second tier brands that people shitpost a lot about like ronal and japanracing but they're actually great wheels and cheap. Not as light as originals but damn if they don't offer more bang for your buck than originals.

ronal is made by bbs of course its not shit tier you dummy

I think youre getting Ronal mixed up with Rota you knob

and Rotas are absolute shit tier

No one has asked what car you drive. Nip wheels on European cars looks wrong imo. Also, if you're driving a vintage car, it would be perfect to find a sweet of vintage wheels but judging from your pic, you drive some ugly jap crap.

>and Rotas are absolute shit tier
This.
Don't buy Rotas, pic related.
My car is on OEM C5 corvette wheels, I like them a lot. Staggered fitment isn't for everyone though.

Just saying that fancy wheels won't yield any noticeable changes in performance and the money is better saved.
$2000 invested in a Vanguard index fund turn into $16000 after 20 years

$16k in 20 years is going to be like $5, assuming we aren't obliterated by nukes before then. i'd rather have some dope split wheels instead.

>$2000 invested in a Vanguard index fund turn into $16000 after 20 years

ok but what the fuck am I supposed to do with that money when Im old as shit.

Warren Buffet has never owned a cool s-chassis. Nigga is swagless and has never had any fun in his life.

The average inflation rate is just about 2%
The S&P 500 yields around 11% p.a. on average
Taking inflation into account, that's still 9% p.a.

So the $16000 in 20 years will have the purchasing power of $11000 today.
You quadrupled your purchasing power.

warren buffet the type of nigga to drive a buick lmaoooooooooooooo

Ingvar Kamprad, at one time the richest man on Earth, drives a 20 year old Volvo :^)
He also wears 2nd hand clothing and pockets salt & pepper packets at restaurants

you the type of nigga to make $100k and drive a prius/camry.

Have fun with all that extra money when you old ass shit boi.

if you consider cruising in some fancy over-engineered "sports" car "fun"

I'll stick to spending money on 90's shitboxes and enjoy em while I can.

this is under the assumption that the housing, auto loan, and/or student loan bubbles aren't going to collapse which it is highly unlikely that one or more won't.

Honestly he is swagless. I think Volvo's are cool but lets be honest, he has absolutely no interest in cars and neither do you. If your goal is to be more than financially stable when you're an old man, then go for it. Your life will be mostly miserable though.

Elon Musk at one point owned a Mclaren F1 and I have never seen him tell anyone to put money into some investment fund

shadowstats.com/alternate_data/inflation-charts
advisorperspectives.com/dshort/updates/2017/06/05/the-s-p-500-dow-and-nasdaq-since-their-2000-highs

inflation is a bitch. that last link used official CPI figures. not pre 1990 methods. imagine those graphs with implied values from shadowstats.

11%/year implies a doubling of the index every ~10 years. you have been extrapolating past data into the future. infinite growth in a finite world is impossible.

with demographic decline happening in our lifetimes, it is more likely the entire world will experience stagflation.

econimica.blogspot.ca/2017/06/the-end-of-growing-consumer-baseand.html

Don't tell normies about it.

even stancefags know about the yahoo auctions bud, sorry

about re drilling wheels,
is it safe?
I'd like to stay away from spacers if I can

>haven't paid over $900
>posts 16" wheels that are 20 years old.

No shit.