First car, help with potential models?

Hey guys. I am 17 years old and soon to be 18 so it's time for me to get my first car and sell my A-Traktor (A car that exist in Sweden that is only made to drive 30 km/h)

I am wondering if i could get some tips on car models. I know that i want a coupé (It has to have seats in the back though). And something in style of an old american muscle car.
I like cars like the old classic mustangs' and camaro's. But my budget is under 4000 euro's, so that's sadly not a possibility.

I have been looking at an old Ford Taunus gxl coupe 1972 (Pic related is the second hand car i've been looking at). But i'm wondering if you guys have any other suggestions (that fits in the budget and my other wantings ofc)

Thanks in advance!

Other urls found in this thread:

mustangandfords.com/how-to/engine/1407-how-to-push-a-junkyard-351-windsor-past-1000-hp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

get the taunus and drop a 351 windsor

Do you mean exchange the engine in it for a 351 Windsor?

yes

Why, is the stock bad? I mean, it's the 2.0L v6

no, but the windsor is better, get one from an f250

mustangandfords.com/how-to/engine/1407-how-to-push-a-junkyard-351-windsor-past-1000-hp/

Won't consume gasoline like the cars from Mad Max then

given the car, and country OP mentioned I don't know how realistic it is to suggest that he consider such a swap.

pretty sure gas is something like 6 US dollars per US Gallon

it's a sacrifice you must endure

I live in Sweden. Gas price here is 13,5kr/L wich is about 5.8 Dollars for a Gallon

You must be 18 to post on this website.

mfw this niqqa was born in the year 2000

Because Veeky Forums is so nsfw.... /b/ and the others is where it should be 18. And im 18 in like 2 weeks.... so...

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>frogposter
Yep, definitely underage shitposter.

Yes, 21st century born and raised cuck

But can't this this thread be about the car though

DAYYYYTONNNAAAAAAAAAA

or whatever turbododge you can get in your weird country

No. This isn't a safe place for little babies.

I'm kinda looking for a more american muscle car though (from 1967-1977)

Did i ask it to be?

>5.8 a gallon
God dam senpai. Just swap the engine like someone said. Keep some extra tanks strapped to the back for gas like in Mad Max. Youll hate spending all that money on gas, but itll be worth it the first time you floor it on an open road and feel how fun it is. Windows down too, so you can hear the engine and exhaust more.

Not old enough to make such hard decisions, desu. Come back when you're older.

I know but with those you've gotta be looking at a nightmare to find parts in Europe and the fuel economy is going to be anywhere from relatively awful (15 mpg maybe) for malaise era cars (post 1970) to laughable (6 mpg) for earlier ones and fuel economy seems like a factor for you

It's not My biggest concern. As long as it doesnt consume over 1.5 liters per mile (10km)

MODS

Rly? Im asking for advice on a car...??? And I'm 17, who gives a damn. If they remove this i'm gonna be suprised and higly dissapointed

>1.5 liters per mile (10km)
a mile is 1.6km...

I daily drive a 1984 Lincoln Town Car. It has a fuel injected 5.0L V8.

I get 18L/100KM (13 US MPG). any 1970s American car in the category you're hoping to get into will do worse.

just reset your modem to evade youe ban and erase your browsing history

I do it all the time lol

The "(10km)" was to say that i meant an european mil...like you know.. 10km

If they ban me for this... then fuck it

The clarify my dumb self, i am talking in the metric system