Viper Saga

Viper thread?

>What should SRT do with the hole in the lineup? IMO they have two options; either create a successor or revive the Viper.

>I think that this was a fitting end to the Viper, where it finally became world-class. SRT should spend their time fine-tuning the engine and fitting it into a new FR design, like a Dodge Serpent or something along those lines. That way they don't have to reuse as many design facets and they can think outside the box

Other urls found in this thread:

motortrend.com/news/the-dodge-viper-is-being-axed-because-it-cant-fit-curtain-airbags/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lol this insecure sperg already revved up

How can burgerland even compete??!??

>tfw you will never own a ketchup and mustard rt/10

STAY BTFO

MEME'D ON NERD

The BAC Mono uses a Ford engine
Ford > all

also brought up an interesting point, should the Viper have engine models that you can choose from, similar to the Mustang?

The Viper is defined by the 8.4L, but a seperate TT V8 model would also be interesting, as long as it was a FR, although having a seperate car with that engine would be preferable

RT/10s seem to be hovering around 40k CAD, so you may be in luck soon if the price drops

ywn see the next step in viper evolution

V8 coupe (think f type) on the giorgio platform
Replaces the challenger and viper
Could be a 2+2

I don't think replacing the 8.4L V10 with that would work, although maybe it would work with the challenger, as it would be in a similar niche. The Challenger is the Muscle and the Giorgio would be a pony car, so it would nicely flesh out the sports lineup

Supercharged v10 demon when

I'm sure they'll just fill the gap with another stupid Challenger.

I like the Mercedes viper better than the derge viper

That's not the Merc Viper though, pic related is

Maybe you should buy a vipoor then because they are killing the viper after this model because shitty sales

>reading comprehension

Also they're not killing it because of sales, it's even more ridiculous. It's being killed because of side curtain airbags, not even kidding
motortrend.com/news/the-dodge-viper-is-being-axed-because-it-cant-fit-curtain-airbags/

It looks like they had something else on mind.

That's what they want you to think

He can't buy a Viper now.

Some asshole dealer in NC bought up Every. Last. Viper. the factory was making.
And then slapped on markups starting @ $25K over sticker. I should have bought one in 2015 before this asshole fucked the market...

The SLS is literally a half (probably less than that) finished Viper with gullwing doors

Who cares..

>The Viper's slow sales also don't provide FCA US much motivation to work out a solution to this problem. The automaker moved just 676 of the handmade sports coupes in the US in 2015, which was down 11 percent from 760 deliveries in 2014.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
THEY SOLD 500 LEXUS LFAs STARTING at $375,000 each, and they cant sell 1000 vipers for 90-100k?!?!?

>wrong
just an internet rumor they are completely different cars in both layout and construction
the SLS just used a viper disguise during testing

damnit why are some of those development mule hackjobs so sexy

Also I just read the SLS was developed from scratch at AMG, apparently the viper thing was just a rumor. Would have been cool though

>dem G class indicators

Looks like they scavenged a bunch of parts and built a sports car out of them, Mad Max style.

>Believing German marketing spiel

But that's more of E-Type than Viper, man.

The Merc Viper is the SLR

I love how it looks like one of those panel-by-panel reaction images getting progressively angrier

>yeaj okay, this is fine
>wait, hang on a sec...
>what the FUCK

>American shit
>American less shit
>Italians fixed it

>viper_enters_a_gtr_thread.png