Porsche vs Tesla which one for you?

Porsche vs Tesla which one for you?

>finely engineered """"""""sports"""""""" car gets BTFO by pigfat 7-seater family sedan
ICE cucks will try to defend this

>gets rekt by an average American land barge

>buying a hipster electric car vs buying a machine with decades of rich history

>machine with decades of rich history gets blown the fuck out by pigfat hipster electric car
LITERALLY NO EXCUSE

Definitely the Tesla.
I hear it blows the Porsche away in the all important 0-14mph metric.

I am severely triggered and there is no doubt that a Tesla has faster acceleration than the Porsche but I'd still go with the Porsche solely because I couldn't stand hearing nothingness when I press the gas pedal

I don't know much about professional driving to be honest but that just looks to me like a driver error.
While the Tesla was in front and was abloe to take his sweet time accelerating out of that intersection the porsche had to floor it immediately on the turn in to keep up with the Tesla's insane acceleration and thus just spun out. I don't think this is saying much about either cars.

On short straights like OP's video the tesla will dominate everything. On twisty toads it will be laughable compared to the porsche. They are 2 completely different cars, both are amazing in their own ways.

Except as you can see in the video, the porsh will snap oversteer off the road at the first corner whereas the Tesla will just keep going

But that turn

>Tesla will just keep going
>until the battery dies 2 min later

Porsche

enjoy your death by snap oversteer

>Porsche vs Tesla which one for you?
1. 100-meter dash --> tesla
2. 500-meter dash --> tesla
3. 1000-meter sprint --> tesla
4. 0 to 100kph --> tesla
5. 200 mile race --> porsche
6. 300 mile race --> porsche
7. indy 500 track --> porsche
8. nascar track --> porsche
9. car show --> porsche
10. Le Mans --> porsche

Nah he won't die, cause remember all cars will be required by law to be driver-less.

It's a cayman anyways. Probably a boyracer with daddy money that can't drive.

1/10 bait

If Initial D was made now, I imagine the Model S would be Nakazato's car. The question I have is, what kind of asspull would Shigeno come up with for Dagumi's early 2000s RWD to beat him?

Porsche.

>stoplight racing
>STOPS TO TAKE A RIGHT TURN WHILE "RACING"
>"LOL PORSCHE BTFO"

Back to you go.

nigga even a 10 mile race it's porsche

>Porsche vs Tesla which one for you?
Stop the race. Tesla needs to change out the battery pack for a fully charged one.

*judge* That is a rule violation. You must refill the fuel the same way everyone does by hooking up and refilling until the fuel gauge reads full.

Lmao Porsche is a car for boomer cucks who never go over 80mph

Driver error.
Even a base model boxter will piss on the tesla once you pass 120mph. Pic related. And that cannot be fixed with the addition of a gearbox either, that low down torque would strip the teeth out of anything.

The tesla will always win the few first seconds of any "race" like this due to its power curve, so if you have massive boyracer ambitions it might actually just be the car for you.

Running out of power, probably.
It's either that or overheating.

>The Miata (literally the only RWD car from the 2000s I'm aware existed) disappeared!
>Masaka!
>Nakazato turns his head to see the Miata take the inside lane
>[Nani Intensifies]
>The understeer is acting up, the car is too heavy!
>The race isn't over yet, I'll just floor it, I'll show you what Electric cars are really capable of!
>voltage gauge shoots up
>Nakazato's eyes bulge
>car overheats and shuts down, loses control of it
>crashes into a guardrail
>DANCE TO THE HEART BEAT
>model S catches on fire

The Porsche can turn, refuel in a matter of minutes and can actually complete a lap without over heating, and not likely to catch fire in a minor accident.

The Tesla cannot do any of that.

>The Porsche can turn
evidently not, see or rather it turned too much

The Tesla can't make it a lap around Laguna Seca without going into low power mode.

Later cagies.

based

k cya l8r

>floors it out of a corner in a high powered mr car on the street
>spins out
I'm not really sure what else the """driver""" or any of you shitposters were expecting

You'll never be able to out accelerate either the Tesla or the Porsche from 0-100 on a public street on any street legal liter bike. Go to an amateur drag night some time, most people with 9 second bikes can't even break 11 seconds in the 1/4 because of the launch, and that's on a prepped track.

ITT people getting trolled the fuck out.

how do these retards in porsches manage to make a car with modern electronics nannies, fish tail and spin out at such low speeds?

it isn't like these are air cooled 911s, with their horrible suspension geometry, lack of any sort of driver aid, skinnier and less sticky tires, and retarded RR engine placement.

found the guy whose never driven let alone sat in a porsche before.

it can all be essentially disabled. Why make a "sports car with heritage" and mute the shit out of it. contrary to internet believe modern porsches are still very much fun to drive.

also everything you said about the air cooled generations is hands down the dumbest shit i did dun read all year.