>Says "It's just like milking a cow!"
>Worry
>Overfills tank and says the rest of air will escape over the next day driving
>Next day levels are under minimum
>Anger
>This nigga just serviced my car and changed the brake fluid
>Worry intensifies

>it's just like milking a cow!
Sounds like a cool guy tobh. Wouldn't let him touch my car but would love to hang out with him. He prob shitposts here.

This, quit being a faggot op

>wants to get milked

Thats nothing. My dad took my car to some guy for an oil change.

Oil level is now twice that what it should be, reading from the dipstick. What can go wrong?

Cat gets fucked
Oil will Splash and actually make everything worse and loose lubrication
Get that Shit Out immediately

Mazda dealership told my mom she had a blown engine too. It was making a weird whistling while she was driving and finally it made a loud clunk sound and started maxing out at 30 miles per hour. This was basically due to her not once changing the oil in the car. We would give her money to get an oil change then just pocket it and spend it elsewhere. Then the dealership said she had a blown engine and they needed to replace it and I said naw fuck that and i fixed it myself with a retired mechanic neighbor (did it for free) and turns out it was just the turbocharger.

I once had a dealership tell me that they "noticed my power steering pump pressure was low and my power steering lines were leaking and that itd cost 1,300 for them to fix" whilst doing an oil change on my 2003 sunfire. I told them to fuck off

Check your filter too. Best case is they just added too much oil. Worse would be if they only added oil and didn't change anything.

Is that a Tesla battery? It's bigger than the engine.

>he actually bought a pontiac sunfire

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Was 15, parents bought me shitbox kek i know its a horrid car.

welcome to europe, where our batteries are bigger than our engines

>bro goes to mechanic to change tires out
>"mechanic" breaks off decorative lugs on hubcap with air wrench
>snaps three before he figures out real lugs are under the cap

>snaps three before he figures out real lugs are under the cap
that's not real, is it?
it can't be

>Starts grabbing and rubbing the hoses
you do that to check that the thermostat is opening too see if all hoses get to the same temp after fans kick in and blower is hot.
"milking it" as you described can force pockets of air out.
revving it can also force air out.
sounds like he didnt bleed it of air properly, he shouldve done that before assuming the level would drop to a reasonable level in the overflow, pretty slack imo.

Well really, whenever you top up/replace fluids it's common sense to check it the next day

It's just what you do if your not an idiot, it's not the mechanics sole fault he didn't think you were a moron

>dad took his BMW to get serviced at the dealership
>dealership does a full fluid flush on his car
>we pick it up and drive about a 1/4 mile down the road
>massive amount of smoke starts pouring from the hood
>car eventually stalls and dies
>pop the hood to see what the fuck happened
>fluids are everywhere on the car
>get it to towed back to the dealership
>"certified" BMW mechanic didn't put the radiator cap back on
They had his car for almost three weeks trying to fix all the shit that was wrong with it. My dad only leases cars so he didn't really give a fuck that it happened. In the end the dealership credited him with a one month's payment. The car was a 540i.

> radiator cap not put on
> smoke
> cars still having radiator caps

Could you try harder to be full of shit? Do American cars even have radiator caps these days?

>540i
>not having a radiator cap
??????????

>Take my truck into the dealership for an oil change, tire rotation, etc.
>Notice a rubbing sound from the engine bay when driving away
>Rubbing turns into a squealing
>Get home and pop the hood
>Fucking mechanic left a 1/4 full bottle of oil wedged against my belt

It was just below the oil filter, so he must have been using it to catch any oil that dripped. But come the fuck on, I'm paying out the ass for maintenance at the dealership so I have a record if they fuck me.

>paying out the ass for maintenance at the dealership so I have a record
Is it really worth it? My experience is that anytime I find myself on a dealer lot, I experience financial agony, "warranty" or not.

I think worse case is that they drained something else, likely his transmission or a differential and didnt notice, then filled his oil over the top. As an ex walmart tire and lube associate i can assure you this happens constantly. Check any resevoir with a drain in the front half of your car, you dont want this to turn sour.

>changed the brake fluid
doubt

Afraid so.
He sported a nice square piece of tape on the hubcap until junking it.