Lets Talk """"Toe Gay""""

>Let's share """""Touge""""" routes Veeky Forums. Here's mine
>Its not very curvy, but it's full of blind crests and dips
>Its the kind of road that will spook you if your careless

That's not touge, and don't share your touge routes with anyone besides trusted bros unless you want them to eventually get popular or speed trapped.

It sucks trying to go during day hours, especially on the weekend because it's occupied by squids doing triple digit speeds and boomers on (((Harleys))), xbawkshueg RV's that can't traverse the turns properly, and faggots on bicycles, but other than that, it's great.

Also this. I shared the one everyone in the tricounty area knows but my favorite little back roads I'm really reluctant to tell people about.

that's why I put touge in a bunch of quotation marks. I just want to see how shitty my back roads are in comparison to other peoples.

Is it an area where fags meet to suck each other off?

depends

Here's a busy afternoon. Stop for lunch at FujiView Cafe and get the katsu curry.

Here's a popular one for SoCal.

Says MA-36, I assume this is in mass?

I went camping in Myles Standish park last year. The back road into that place was nuts... an acquaintance told me he used to attempt notdying there with his friends on Ducatis. Do you know where I mean?

nigga what the fuck kind of shit touge is that. that is literally one corner.

fuck yeah GMR.

I like all the Malibu canyons, as well as Little Tujunga

This, only motorcyclists that dont follow the speed limit (thankfully) and the occassional ford f150 pulling a tractor trailer go through my route. I don't want others going my way either.

SoCal
Palos Verdes Estates

Police are tough here but it's easily one of the best drives of all time. Beautiful ocean scenery, twists and turns, straight aways.

none of those roads look that great desu?

Maps isn't showing it all. That whole peninsula is a big hill/canyon with a bunch of roads. Down hill and uphill. Scattered with some of the most expensive houses and mansions in America.

Steepest paved mile in the US.
(It's literally never driveable because of cyclist fags)

I won't tell any of you faggots where all the good roads are, but let me tell you, 125 is for pussies.

Looks like Palomar Mtn. S/o/Cal's having a meet there sometime in August if you're okay with waking up at 5 in the morning to join us.

Yes, it is. I usually do east grade too but I posted the south one cuz muh twisties. I usually get back home from my Palomar mountain runs at 5am, so I am okay with that time. I'll consider it but I'm not the go to meets type.

Mount Darragh Rd
Wyndham, New South Wales

Google maps it.

LA is spoiled with great roads around it, too bad they're cucked by emission laws.

i know but have never been myself

>none of those roads look that great desu?
Go and "drive" them with google. Many armchair travelers "drive" the roads using google.

Gets no traffic during summer, so it's great. Too bad the road is shit though. Pot holes and bad patch jobs everywhere.

>this triggers the upperclass

The Black Spur in Victoria, Australia is a fucking good road

it's hard to find nices ones in WA that aren't filled with traffic
I've got a few that are decent though

>zero (0) photos of my favorite nearby togue, literally every picture is just from the national forest it cuts through

It's a really curvy mountain pass, maybe 5-7 miles in total and about 10 miles of driving through thick forest. There's also good canyon running to do in the area because north Idaho is nothing but mountains and canyons. Third world tier roads though so pothole dodging is important if you don't want your entire wheel to go under the pavement. Have an aesthetic tunnel from maybe 30-40 miles north of the pass I'm talking about.

Hardknott pass, when it's not full of cyclists or coffin dodgers who's sat-navs are trying to kill them off.

anyone got any Southern Nevada spots? Can't find any other than Red Rock or driving 3 hours to So Cal for a night.

Mosquito Ridge Road in Norcal.

36 miles, 600+ corners, in decent shape and EMPTY damn near every damn day.

I've done it out and back more than once and not seen one car.

Even on a busy weekend, 4 or 5 cars is a lot.

>toe-gay'd the Cabot Trail
View's great, but I don't get the fuss about it.

oh ok, yeah the map was giving me the wrong idea.

i prefer roads out in the middle of nowhere in forests and stuff usually though

I mean there's fun stuff around Hoover dam but tourists and cops everywhere.