Cunt or not?

Cunt or not?

She's seems cute and humble. This dumpster of a project was dumped in her lap, not her fault.

Blame Honda, not just a single designer.

the NSX is great and shes never acted like a cunt in the interviews Ive seen so nah

Here you go OP

I'd let her sit on my face.

A cucked male.

Damn she's hot

Would rail her over an NSX

T. 20 year old incel

> White / Blonde
> Not Married
> No Kids
> 34
> Designed NSX

She is perfect Type-Raifu

>> Not Married
>> No Kids
>> 34
That is a huge warning sign.

forgot
>dead inside

A warning sign that she's got her shit together and stayed pure for me and me only.

She put her time and energy for the 1% to enjoy their vehicle. Think about how much fat asian cock she had to ride to design the epitome of Japanese super cars.

We would all do well to worship her

It's a shit design. Nothing like the previous model. This is a stretched and way too expensive Civic.

Ya, there is nothing really good about it. Just a fat disappointment.

What did she actually design? Was she overall product manager or the stylist or what?

According to youtube, designers were apparently asked to just submit proposals company wide.

THIS.
THIS piece of shit was chosen out of all designers from Europe, Asia, and Americas.

THIS was chosen. She basically had her pulse on the zeitgeist at Honda. Because her Veeky Forums brother and dad fell for the Honda Civic 3k meme

Race car designers don't need boyfriends

I want to fuck her inside of her NSX but I doubt we have the room for it, the best I could do I finger her while she drives then switch it to silent mode so the engine won't cover her lustful moans

no. why would she be? the fact that a chinese shitposting board doesn't approve of her design means literally nothing and she will quite likely do just fine without your approval.

plus she's cute and I'd put it in her butt.

Looks Thicccc.

>Not Married
>No Kids
>34
The eternal roastie. She guzzles more cum than the NSX does fuel. She has figured out how to avoid settling for a beta provider.

> christmas cake
> designs super cars
> doesn't carry any extra baggage just like her car
I want to creampie this woman repeatedly

>stronk womyn in a male industry
Get in line

You have to remember what they were working with. Whatever they came up with had to fit in with Acura's shitty design language, so they couldn't take design queues from the original. It's not the best looking supercar but it's not terrible either.

I'd like a big ol whiff of her cunt if you know what I mean if everything checks out I'll move a few inches down into browntown

How could you even make something that resembled the OG NSX? You can't have wedge shaped cars anymore due to safety so the best they could have done is copy the back and give it side vents like the original.

>fat
>asian cock
pick one

>can't design her own eyebrows
>thinks she can design a supercar