Giulia Quadrifoglio vs M3/M4

Giulia Quadrifoglio vs M3/M4
which one would you choose and why

m3. they look awesome and not like a crosseyed retard like the alfa. plus italians are the mexicans of europe and germans are a glorious race of master engineers.

personally i would take the M2
but ig i have to chosse between all of these the giulia because it has a cleaner look

>italians are the mexicans of europe
>mexicans of europe
that would be the albanians

>implying there's a difference

I'd take the Alfa because you never see them on the roads where I live, I'd be different.

that's stupid

Also it gets my dick hard like no BMW ever could, so there's that.

M3, no questions asked.

We can meme about BMW reliability, but that doesn't apply to the M series. M series is made to be driven hard and it will hold up. The M series is the only reason why BMW is still regarded as one of the best car manufactures in the world.

what a dumb question

M3/4

m3, the m3 doesn't break down in the first 1000 miles. Also manual transmission

What is the difference? Is there any? Both are cars who really care what other people think of them.

id take the alfa just because i have yet to see one out on the road

Similar performance but the Alfa has better looks.

I'd take Alfa if it had manual

Giulia Quadrifoglio

I kind of love being dominated by a hung twink/muscular guy

this is the correct answer

get the m2 and dont be a tard op

BMW reliability memes are no where close to Alfa reliability memes
To OP: I would definitely choose the cheaper, faster, lighter car with the better interior (tip: it's the BMW)

literally not even a question
it's like asking me to choose between a car and garbage (hint: the bmw is the car)

this might be subjective but I absolutely hate the alpha's design. it looks terrible and it seems to have everything I hate about a car's styling. It's hard to say what exactly I hate from the design, but as a whole, it simply doesn't look appealing.

the BMW on the other hand looks great, I'd even go so far as to say it looks good objectively.
Everything from the front to the back to the headlights and the overall styling just looks good.

they might be identical in performance but I would never pick the alpha over the BMW.
>inb4 buttblasted americlap
I'm eurotrash

M3

Didn't they drive the new m4 in The Grand Tour and it was a load of shit?

M4 GTS. They thought it was fucking shit compared to the 911 GT3.

BMW looks like shit, overweight, understeer, and fake engine noises in cabin

M3 is the lightest car in its class:
M3 curb weight: 3503 lbs
Giulia QV weight: 3761 lbs

I actually was cross shopping both cars
Went with the M4 because:
FCA reliability+depreciation
Inline 6
Giulias ugly front end
Interior quality
Fun factor
Price

M3's & 4's can be had with a proper gearbox or a DCT, so the M3 with manual.

This
I can't believe Alfa is trying to sell a $80.000+ car with a conventional automatic and a V6 engine
Also dat weight, it weighs more than a 5 series BMW

M3 because it looks better than the played out M4 (better proportions, nice stance) and comes in manual which is more important to me than dumb meme laptimes on a circuit half the world away. I care solely about driving pleasure.

Give mine Alpine White, 6 speed, with the Competition Package and Cloth Interior. It'll run $68,250 but where else am I going to get a 6 speed 4 door sedan that's as fast? I shilled for the Alfa until I found out it was going to be DCT only in the USA.

M3

>conventional automatic

The Lexus LFA uses a conventional Aisin automatic gearshif, so according to you it must be shit, isn't it?

The ZF8 HP in the Giulia is as fast as a DCT while being 50% less complicated and expensive.

M3
>I6 rather than V6
>Available in manual rather than automatic

There are many more reasons but I6 is the most important advantage

Who the fuck really wants to listen to a v6 every day? Meanwhile straight sixes sound heavenly

C63/C43 any day

M3

first alfa that look like shit

Giulia, Alfa's feel always the most fun to drive in

Wait, it's automatic?

The only BMW worth buying is BMW motorad you cuck

>Ferrari
>Lamborghini
>Gucci
>The Sistine Chapel
>The David
>The Mona Lisa
>Michaelangelo
>Leonardo da Vinci
>Rome
>Fine Wine & Cuisine

Mexicans of Europe? Ha.

No, not really.

If it were a gift? The Alfa.

If I had to pay with my own money? The M3.

Straight 6 > Inline 6, family

This. The Giulia's headlights appear to be set to far apart. Makes it look genuinely retarded.

M3 sounds like shit

Probably doesn't look as bad in person than in photos desu

What did he mean by this?

>all these people picking the M3 strictly based on manual

I don't think you pay attention to cars

Straight 6 sounds better than inline 6
Just the way it rolls off the tongue

It's not available in the US tard

they have become the mexicans of europe.

m3, the other one looks chinese

>exclusivity, a principle selling point in high-end vehicles, is stupid
>its such an important aspect that companies artificially create it by doing limited productions
>but its stupid
>its the key selling point of literally any car that costs more than $100,000
>stupid

I mean, you aren't entirely wrong, but you definitely aren't right, either.

>being american

>Posts ">being american"
>uses picture from an American cartoon while typing in English
kek burr kek

He just jealous of our huge wide open roads, low taxes, low fuel cost, and lower regulatory burdens on the average man.

Imagine living the life of your average euro peasant in a crowded decaying European country with stifling taxes and fuel costs and tiny apartments and narrow streets and a nationwide speed limit of about 5kph because of congestion and endless regulations and statues about every aspect of his automotive life, being made to feel guilty everyday for just enjoying driving. You would sperg everytime a free man spoke up.

europe does suck in many aspects, but I guess I'd prefer living here than in """""""""the land of the free""""""""" where I might be sent to jail for some bullshit minor offence and get raped by niggers and have my life destroyed forever.

maybe if I had a house somewhere in the field and had an arsenal of weapons to defend myself from anyone I see coming with bad intentions, then yeah, the US would be great.

You forgot the
>heavy
>V6
Which is two thirds of his argument and also absent in the LFA

I have commited many minor offenses and never even had to go to court. Maybe the problem is you view quite serious crimes as "minor offenses" whereas we believe in enforcing the law and punishing those who violate the trust of society and thier duty as citizens. Yes we have the largest prison population in the world. Its not because our population commits more crime. Its because we have an efficient criminal justice system that actually apprehends, arraigns, tries, and sentences criminals with efficiency and seriousness.

In your European wonderland I would wager that your "minor offenses" like theft, assault, and public endangerment are both more commonly commited and less severely punished by the courts. Social progress and humanitarian concern has replaced the fair and equal application of the law as a universal standard. "Well your honor, this is only the first time little Salik a good young man of 18 years who clearly couldn't know any better has stabed someone in the throat, he should be released back to his home and given the punishment of supervision and therapy". A year later "Well this is only the second time Salik has stabbed someone, it would be too harsh to take him from his community, manditory therapy and public service is a severe blow to him." "Well your honor, this is just barely the third time Salik has stabbed a person and though the victim died in terror and agony, Salik feels great remorse for his crime and we feel that house arrest and more therapy will give poor little Salik the best chance for a long and happy life."

it's not like that my dude.
in scandinavian countries, for example, they actually try and rehabilitate criminals, even murderers and shit.
but I'm talking more along the lines of someone stealing something because they're poor and then being sent to prison along with rapists, murderers and other such people.

out of that environment (and the environment in american prisons is terrible) he'll only get out worse than he was before. there's no rehabilitation and that man will never be part of normal society ever again.
so instead of stealing something, going to jail, serving some time and getting rehabilitated, your averge joe (due to unfortunate circumstances caused by either poverty or simply poor decisions in that moment) will go to jail, get beaten, maybe raped, traumatized and eventually be turned into a lesser man.

when he gets out, after being exposed to all that shit, stealing might seem petty to him and he might move on to more serious shit, because now he got a sense of that other life, might've even got into gangs because of protection and all that stuff.

depends on how you look at it. there's not just one type of criminal, like "oh shit this fucking animal stole a few beers, better fucking send him to prison along with other lowlifes like him so he gets destroyed, THAT'LL TEACH HIM"

This is a discussion until one of these passes you on a nice day, then there is no discussion.

>BMW quality a shit these days anyway

>stealing something because
That's where you lost me. There isn't any reason that justifies breaking the law. There is no justifications for it. Its not like this is the old times when you had to steal a loaf of bread to feed your sick family. There are work programs and government benefits for poor people. They have zero excuses to steal. They violate the trust of society by doing that. The society that will give them education, healthcare, benefits and food, all of they just try a little bit to make it work out. But instead they steal. And instead of making the consequences any kind of deterrent you want to rehabilitate him and set him back in the same situation as before with all his government assistance and you think he is less likely to steal because why? Because he wasn't punished the first time. Why would he stop? All of a sudden he is going to take his duty as a member of society more seriously and take his government benefits and work placement programs and all the other opportunities a western nation offers and now all of a sudden he will start valuing these why? He didn't before. But a slap on the wrist will set him right?

I like things you don't see every day.
I'd take an Alfa over a BMW just like id take a lotus or 4c over a Boxter/Gayman

I wouldn't be surprised if the Giulia had recycled parts from lower end Chrysler cars

That would probably make me go postal on FCA

There's an Alfa dealership about 2 miles from my house. I see a few people test driving them around the area.

I do agree with what you're saying though, just discussing the differences in mentality between the US and europe when it comes to rehabilitation.
fuck criminals doe

There aren't any in my province, I think the closest is an 8 hour drive from me.