Why has the corvette done so poorly at Le Mans recently? Ever since Ford arrived in 2016 gm has been getting destroyed...

Why has the corvette done so poorly at Le Mans recently? Ever since Ford arrived in 2016 gm has been getting destroyed. Why is this?

Post your car.

2016 gets beat by new Ford with f-150 engine. 2017 gets beat by old Aston with a modified Taurus engine.

BOP is starting to get a bit silly.. I enjoy competitive racing but there has to be some way to say "race what you sale"

Literally five faggorts have anything even approaching the price of a new 'vette on this board. That's why this GTR vs Vette shit is the height of shitposting. Bunch of LARPing bench racers.

>Waah waah stop shit talking the car I like!
Fuck off loser

O

Post your car

Would the corvette have been able to pull itself out if it had AWD or was it fucked no matter what

Okay
Post yours them proceed to kys for being a cry baby gm cuck

>thinks I drive a GM

No, I just think your a fucking faggot

>leased shitbox owner sperging because he can't deal with shit posting on Veeky Forums
ROFLMAO how hilarious!

Go back to flipping burgers, cunt. You won't have enough overtime to make your payments otherwise
Lel

wow this is almost like the retards olympics.

redditor olympics, actually

>the fucking Australian rx7 shitposter is in on this
Sage

Fucked up the sage plz ignore

Oh, guess what? It's a piece of shit.

i have a mini cooper

>rx7
>anything but God tier
Lmao

Worth more than whatever you own probably

because pushrods are completely fucking garbage for anything but for use in truck engines and GM (as well as it's fanbase) refuse to admit this. When they do admit that LS engines are completely fucking garbage, maybe then will it beat a car that is worse in every measurable way around a racetrack.

The SBC was first introduced in the Corvette.

>Literally a >$800 shitbox

$15,000*
8k won't even buy you a non running one

>SBC
>boomer buzzwords
It's a shitty truck engine with a fucked up powerband.

But it was first introduced with the Corvette.

ttur

>racing for 1st in class
>end up 3rd because the driver over cooked it into a turn

doesn't seem that bad

gr8 v8 b8 m8

Corvette have done badly for years a broken FWD Nissan lapped faster than it.

lol true

$15,000 for this shit lel you've been rekted !

as soon as you see a post with that image or that rx7 just disregard and add to the filter