*merges in front of you with no signal*

*merges in front of you with no signal*

*actually doesn't because I spotted him and his cuntmobile ages ago, closing the gap between my car and the one in front - and the guy in front can see the douchebag too, so he takes it easy on the brakes to keep a careful 3 inch space between our cars, thus shutting out any aggressive niggers*

*light turns green*
*waits almost 10 seconds*
*slowly but surely depresses accelerator*
*takes close to 1 minute to reach 60mph even tough car is more than capable of 60mph in less than 10 seconds*

thats funny because I have an older car which doesnt signal with a yellow light but with a dim red light and people honk at me even when I left my signal on for almost 5 seconds.

>merges in front of you with no signal
That's why if you want to prevent them, you get closer to the dividing line. Thus even if a gap opens up, his ability to wedge his nose in front of you is less.

What sucks is if a car does that and it has the corners of its rear bumpers missing paint. It's almost like he backs into people in the parking lot. But with his asshole driving method, he probably also has the hit and run mindset.

>inb4 some poorfag starts justifying this with fuel mileage

if you can't afford gas, don't drive and take the fucking bus instead of driving so slow holy fuck.

>*second white car speeds up to forcefully merge in front of the second yellow car*
Honestly nothing gets me more pissed off
I've stopped giving a shit and being a cuck, bitch you're not getting in I WILL drive you off the fucking road if you dont wait your turn and get behind me

Holy shit what in the actual fuck happened here

It's a new manual driver that is extra careful :3

>implying I won't cut in front of the car ahead of you
get fucked. if you want to stop being a cuck, learn how to zipper merge

Fuel cost $8.84/gallon
So fuel mileage is everything.

*slows down to not hit them and continues on my way without another thought about it.

Honestly if you're getting your knickers in a knot every time someone on the road doesn't use their signal, gets in front of you, does something wrong in your eyes, or drives differently than you....you're the problem. Congratulations.

Just park your car and take a walk and calm down and realize that no one in the wide world cares if your pride is dented because someone got in front of you on the road.

Goddamn Europe is cucked. You'd think you'd make the refugees bring their oil/oil money

>impatient minivan tries to pass me on a two lane road
>Speed up so he can't pass
>He fucks off

>*takes close to 1 minute to reach 60mph even tough car is more than capable of 60mph in less than 10 seconds*
slow piece of shit...i can smoke the fuck out of this in my 1994 EG hatch with a couple of simple mods:

- 10 point cage with Parachute
- 3 piece discontinued JoJo frontend
- spec-R full drag suspension
- Fuel cell with -8 lines from tank to motor
- 1 044 bosch pump
- 1200 rc injectors
- golden eagle sleeved block
- cp 10:1 pistons
- Eagle rods
- arp headstuds
- oem h22 headgasket
- Balance shaft delete
- competition clutch twin disc
- Port and polished head
- skunk2 valve springs and retainers
- Str cam gears
- crower stage 1 cams
- aluminium radiator with slim fan
- gsr transmission with itr lsd.
- qsd h2k intake manifold adapter
- k20 rbc manifold
- qsd throttle body spacer
- blox 70mm throttle body
- 4bar omni map sensor
- 6al msd with coil and cap. 3 step launch control
- hks bov
- Garret 102mm turbocharger.
- Custom t4 front facing turbo manifold with 44mm flange
- 44mm tial wastegate
- Custom water to air intercooler set up
- aem eugo wideband w/ gauge
- tuned on chipped p28
- 13 inch volks drag rims
- 2 15 inch volks rear rims
- arp extended wheel studs
- si cluster
- 150 shots of nitrous

im making 248 horsepower to the FRONT WHEELS because thats the only place the power should ever be.

Fag

Kys

>take measures so your traffic doesn't collapse and you don't have to turn your cities into oversized American shitshow grids
>HURR SO KEKED

did this 2 times this week to a slushbox minivan

i don't like doing it, but they usually back down

>racing people that don't race
>brag about mods when noone asks
can you be more of a honda driver?

Drive reasonably when going g to work. Been driving long enough to know most everybody is both stupid and insane. Do not get upset about everything and arrive at work happy and relaxed.

>Taking the bait
Can you be any more summer?

youre the one taking the bait shithead
>inb4 reverse bait

How many hours do you think it would take to get this shit cleaned up and everyone squared away?

Over a day.

Why is making CITIZENS shoulder the burden of a responsibility that is clearly the GOVENRMENT'S suddenly so cool? Isn't that the entire reason why you guys have the gov't set up the way it is over there?